I don't get it, how are you suppose to meet women nowadays outside of school/work/online...

I don't get it, how are you suppose to meet women nowadays outside of school/work/online? Just randomly go to places and hope a hot woman is there and approach her? Other than bars/clubs I can't think of anywhere else. Seems like malls are dead now too and/or there's too many nigs and spics there

Find a hobby that brings you OUTSIDE and meet people.
Jesus Christ are you this retarded?

1. Get friends who aren't shut ins.
2. fuck their cute friends.

OR

Pick up a popular hobby that is at least 50% women.

it's worse when you don't drink, but yeah outside of stupid hookup apps there is no way to meet people anymore.

White men have lost the ability to look a woman in the eyes and start a simple conversation

>trying to meet women without the social ease and familiarity of school/work/online
Miracles happen but you'd have to walk up to strangers on the street and TOTALLY not come off as a weirdo.
You could just be a pickup artist at a bar.

>it's worse when you don't drink
Fucking this, man. My fifteen years of alcoholism caused me a lot of problems but I used to get a lot of puss. I finally quit drinking and I don't think I'll ever get laid again.

Just stay away from women dude, it isn't worth it. All girls want to do is play the victim and treat any advance as sexual assault.

Whatever you say, rapist.

Don't know. I actually wouldn't mind chatting up a few of the girls at the gym, but apparently that is considered bad form these days. Really does seme like your only option is the bar (where they're all typically hos) meetup groups (where they're all typically 6's or just fucked in the head) at work (yeah hell no, don't shit where you eat) or if a friend intorduces you to someone (who's usually homely and boring, but your friend always seems to believe you're THAT thristy.)

The thing is I don't only want to meet women at bars. It's cool and all especially if you end up getting laid that night but I do also want to date regular girls too.

No we haven't. Social norms now run in direct opposition to men cold-starting a simple conversation with a woman. If I didn't think 9 out of every 10 women I talked to would think I was either a creepy rapist on one extreme or a desperate wacko on another extreme, I'd be more inclined to bother.

dating is toxic, it's like a job interview without the possibility of pay.

just work out and get a 6 figure salary and they'll come to you

Yeah, because 6 figure jobs are a plenty nowadays

Or I could skip all of that and date anyway

you could and just end up with an endless string of women taking your money and playing you like a fool.

Hit the nail on the head there user

This guy gets the idea. If meeting women is the goal, go where they are. My friend, you want to start up with yoga. No? How about a spin class? Still no...? Try dance class but something with only gay dudes. STILL NO??? Ok dude, what's your problem? You wanna get a girl or not? Last suggestion...? Join any kind of political/social "movement". I'm thinking breast/vagina cancer walks. There... /b has just helped you out. Post results or you're a giant faggot.

That doesn't happen unless you let it happen

Are you a virgin?

Find friends who have parties. Get phone numbers/facebooks at parties.

If you're over the age of 30 just kys.

pussy costs you... how much, what, and when you pay is just part of the game that keeps things interesting but you ALWAYS pay, you HAVE to pay.

Yeah sometimes for life .... lol FML

OK look drinking is fun AND IF you fuck up you just say "tehe I'm drunk". Your not gonna find chicks wanting to meet somebody new and possibly boring completely sober. I just walked up to a girl in my class asked where blah blah was and if we should get lunch. She texts me later saying we should get a drink so I invite her into my dorm and not 5 minutes into watching TV and sipping drinks were fucking because it's just us there.
Even with a 6 figure salary women could still cheat on you and steal your shit. In my experience it's best you just placebo effect that your life is in order and getting bitches is nothing to which they'll be drawn to your fun attitude.
>are you over the age of 30 and rich?
If yes then women will act like they're interested in you

>>are you over the age of 30 and rich?
>If yes then women will act like they're interested in you
Exactly, much better to be a loser and have women like you for real than have women pretend because you can buy them nice things

I swear got to get out sidewalk chalk you can go to a bar an get a coke st8 ....Lol

I Win

Dafuq are you talking about

Become awesome. Stop being not-awesome. Women will flock to you.