Hey guess what white bois?

Hey guess what white bois?

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/05/18/528939766/five-fold-increase-in-interracial-marriages-50-years-after-they-became-legal

we are taking your white goddess and leaving our mark in them. more and more intteracial kids are turning 18 everyday, soon the white man will be a minority. Trump was your last bit of racism that we will prosecute you for the next 100 years before your people die out

Globally whites are and have always been in the minority. And yet...

and you'll be minorties in europe and usa too soon

Okey

It's a shame that you are white and post this shit to rile people up.

McFucking kill yourself, cuck.

Why would anybody be upset about this?

im as black as the son's core. I've fucked 44 white women so far

2/10
Nice try, but nobody here is dumb enough to think the white race is going anywhere.

Doesn't matter. All you're doing is selecting for the women most likely to be race traitors. Look at what happened to Eastern Europe under the muslims, or Ireland under the English.

You're making all our traitors easy to identify - they're the ones with brown skin. Your masters won't be in power forever, and when they're gone... well we all know what happens to traitors.

Nobody want a gold digger anyway.

Nigger logic really.
Think that shacking up with white women is killing off the white race.

They also forget that they are also killing off their own race.

Idiocy really.

dude literally all statstics lead to the white race disappearing.

nigga almost all women want black cock or have had black cock.
you think the average women give a fuck about your Sup Forums loser tiny penis "muh white genocide?" of course not. they dgaf about you.
our power will increase as more interacial kids will be on our side and white people are less by the day.

also stop reading alt right websites, europe is perfectly fine under all circumstances

White race ends, humanity ends, this constant shit posting ends. Sounds great.

Oh, okay.

I guess I was wrong about what I said.

>leaving our mark in them
The only thing who got "mark" is your ape face actually

You assume that f(n) is the same when n = 100,00,000 and when n = 600,000,000. As population decreases, it selects for those who love their people the most.

So what? In 100 years Africans will be extinct in Africa. Your men will be enslaved by the Chinese, your women will marry the thirsty Chinese NOWAGs. Even if you destroy us, you will be destroyed in turn by the Chinese.

White people are the only ones who ever treated you well. Even your own people enslaved you. We enslaved you too, but we set you free later. The Chinese are ant-people - they have no empathy.

If we die, you die too.

Hi Sambo

/thread

No reply? Did my post (748430223) frighten you?

Seal yourself

checked

You are a lying, cocksucking sissy boy.

And you cannot spell.

I'm not.
Just on to your scheme.

Please black man do not steal the white women! They are supposed to be our women because we are white too!

Nice dubs.

I wonder who got

you're a little white kid that can't get laid, aren't you?

I mean, there's usually an increase in newly legal activity. I bet there was probably a 10 fold increase in the number of smokers in Colorado and Washington after weed was legalized. Then after a little while, it shoots back down.

its a niggerfaggot troll from Sup Forums
those threads get spammed like hell over there
also if you have to reply to spam threads like this,
put SAGE in the options field. so the thread wont bump and 404

>2017
>thinking sage and noko still work
Shiggy.

noko and nokosage dont work anymore
but sage does
try it yourself newfriend ;^)

I'm black vloker and i have had sex with 44 white women

ever notice how white women are trophies and black women arnt?