Should I risk?

Should I risk?
So I've been talking to this chick online and we're supposed to meet and do some BDSM shit and fuck at some point
I told her how I got a new haircut, she asked for pics which I did send and I was stupid enough not to close up on them and on those pics I've had a Trump pin on my jacket.you can kinda see it in app itself and you can see it clearly if you open the pic
The chick never said anything about the pin, just said that I looked cute and she loved my cut
We proceeded to sext and chat whatever for like another hour. With her sending me smiley hearts and shit
This chick kinda looks like an sjw and could be one, not sure.
But now Im kinda afraid that if we do meet to fuck, she then will accuse me of raping her just to be a cunt to me.
Should I risk it? I do wanna fuck her and the stuff she is into, it's kinda hard to find a chick that would be into this stuff that also would be cool like her.
So do I risk it or am I just being paranoid or what?
And if this shit does happen would our Kik talk be enough to prove I'm good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fq791uLiH9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did this show up when I searched the catalog for "Trump?" Wtf?

You're at the risk of being called a rapist when you sleep with any woman.

just save all the logs dude. They have to prove rape, you show the chat script saying she wanted to have sex you win,.

That's true, but the risk is higher in this case probably
I am a paranoid fuck, but I don't know if I'm being reasonable or paranoid again

because the OP mentioned Trump you fucking mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

So screenshot and save it?
She seems to have some issues too with self image or whatever and would probably ask me for some kind of stupid request too, like "don't share the pictures I send you" and I think we asked each other to show papers that we are free of dieseases because we are both paranoid fucks
Should I let her know that I did take the screenshots as a part of pre-bang like "yeah, okay we are good and clean. Oh yeah, just letting you know, I saved our chat log just in case"
or just keep it to myself?

make her sign a consent form

So he did. I saw it was a wall of text, briefly looked for the word, and clearly missed it. Thanks, I guess.

Does a signature mean anything without legal value?

Are you joking? Do not fucking say that, it will really put her off. I'm sure some part of you understands how that may be interpreted as a threat.

Yeah, I did think of it
Any way to bring it up and don't sound threatening?

Don't risk it. Rape accusations stick with the man for life. I'd say move on til u find someone with a functional brain.

Why would you bring it up? No, there isn't, especially if she's paranoid, like you say.

Consent form OP if she gets weirded out and says no to signing move on to the next Hoe
Good luck user

I dunno, to let her know not to try to accuse me
But okay, I did take screenshots of our today's conversation (Kik deletes old messages after a while)
And now will email them to myself

Might sound fucked up but record the audio of you fucking and if she ever says she said no, you can play it but this is also illegal, better than getting charged with rape tho.

Yeah, consent form would be more reasonable and less weird

Keep that shit to urself that way if she ever tries to pull a fast one, whip out the screenshots n BOOM exposed

Definitely do this, it wont hold up in court. But at least people will know the truth.

Wtf lol

It proves that at some point she was in the state of mind to give consent, for a long enough period to legibly make a signature.

Do this op

Should it be semi official as "I #name in the state of clear mind agree to participate..." or should it be like parent slip with "I wanna fuck user it's cool" Or how do I write it?

But at the same time she isn't that dumb I guess, because she wouldve been asked how does she know me and all and how did I get into her house etc

Nevermind, found this form online, our state too
Anyway, would it be an okay way to put it "since there is gonna be some unusual stuff involved, would you be okay with singing the form that you consent to us doing it?"or something like that

THIS. But also I think it can be legal depending on where you are from? As long as they don't require 2 party consent it should hold up in court.

I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to record this stuff in my state

still better than a rape charge and you only have to use it if she tries to charge you.

Consent form is better though

Hell if you're that paranoid why not do both! Consent form and record. No arguing with both.

How fucking redpilled are you m8?
Jesus

"I was forced to sign a consent form"
Also OP handing this chick a form will let her know of his insecurities. Recording it is 100x better.

"She was forced to pretend to like it"

Remember to stop if she makes noises in a pattern of the SOS in morse code
youtube.com/watch?v=Fq791uLiH9w
Am I a bit paranoid?