They both couldn't invade Russia

they both couldn't invade Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta come up from the South like the Mongolians.

Fun fact, they both attacked in a winter that was the respectively coldest on record.

This, if you surprise them from the South and their backside, they have less chance of winning. It's essentially the Russian dragon's weak underbelly.

Why Russia was against the Nazis? They had a very similar political model, they would easily gain world domination If they maintained an alliance.

Because the Nazis considered Slavs subhuman and wanted to colonize their land

Because nazi were against russia

what an intelligent observation my south korean friend

I must now conclude from this that it is impossible to invade russia, since I dont know any history beside meme figures like hitler and napoleon

Nazis believed in a race war where waeker races perish in favour of stronger races.

Communists believed in something with candy bubblegum soft ice for everyone in peaceful disney princesss paradise.

kek you can't bring both together.

>considered slavs subhuman
>asians, indians and arabs not

They still teach this Jewish bullshit in your schools?

>he doesn't know about Strasserism
>he's not a NazBol

SCREECHING

Read this you ahistorical nigger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

But the Soviets had an ideology much more similar to the Nazis than to the Americans.

Do you learn from Sup Forums in school in hueland ?

so are you disagreeing that slavs are subhuman and should be conquered by superior germanic race??
when filthy slavs won the war they put all of eastern europe into a dark age of communism

hitler could have stopped this

They where arch enemies. US is just the jew that joint afterwards when hard shit was already over.

VERY astute, Japan!

>a Colombian neonazi

Having a VER BIG think about this, lads

I did it though.

In Napoleon's defense, at least he made it to Moscow.

Sieg heil mein bruder

FUCK OFF and dont call me a neonazi you piece of shit

I wish hitler has lost but AFTER defeating communism not before

slav comes from slave and it is no surprise, because they love being part of an oppressive empire every time

russians love every ruler they can have, from stalin to putin, as long as he can promise them to build a huge oppressive empire

russian males jerk off to the thought of starving and oppressed ukrainians every morning

if you dont want this oppression to end, YOU are the neonazi

Fucking subhuman

>Dmitro gets a proxy

>Russian mongol calling blessed kaiser Wilhelm subhuman
Butthurt.

>Responsible for communism overtaking over Russia
>Not subhuman

t. Fernando Vogel

mongols invaded russia

>he calls our coward emperor that fucked off to the Netherlands and left us make suicide by accepting the capitulation wnd bringing as into the worst 2 decades of history till then

That dude is mugabe tier of mental retardation.

t. Juan Stepan Bandera Hoholovitch

Hitler disagrees

Even hues are smarter than burgers where did hitler hate slavs?
Fid hitler even ever say slav he talked about soviet union not one ethnicity in soviet union slavs

of course they invaded russia, your retard

You're all morons lmao

It's not like anyone tried to stop him. Moscow wasn't even a capital backthen

>he couldnt Kill Bill

>he capitulated to the USA

AAHAHAAAHAAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAAHAH

zitto animale

Retard

you know the USA took in a lot of this bolshevik scum from the former USSR sionce the cold war?

so it's not surprising you will find many "alternative" revisions of historical events according to their perspective.

you americans only have yourselves to blame that today you are turnign into USSR 2.0

yous are weak and should have never stepped up to them.

They would be speaking Russian now had they not surrendered

lol no, they'd still be speaking Japanese

Slavic neonazis are like that Chappelle sketch about the black klansman but real. Really jogs the noggin'

why are you western assholes so fixated on regarding slavs as some type of culture and ethnicity

it really makes your "ameroducation" system stand out and makes you look like total idiots

slav means nothing more than slave.

I wish yous would use your drug affected and damaged brains. or at least attempt to make them work.

because today you are nothing more than slavs yourselves

:^3

>Why Russia was against the Nazis?
Retarded question.
What else you have to do when Nazis invading your country and killing your people?

Correct question should be
>Why Nazis was against the Russia.

good

both evil

>leave the ruskies to me

proofs?

>very similar political model
If you're a retard who's judging by the external similarities - sure

You too fagget.

Yeah, so responsible that nobody got any funding from him. All the money he has given to Parvus were pretty much stolen and used to support Parvus' business.
Lenin refused to negotiate with Parvus and that's a fact.

>believing in Generalplan OST

To be fair, you guys ALSO failed

because communism is a blight on humanity and killed way more russians than Nazism did. Being a commieboo as a Russian may aswell be a cuck and kill yourself

thats why WWII was known as the strange alliance durring the war, the biggest capitolist, the biggist communist, and the bniggest colonial monarch working together

it was strange times indeed, thanks facism!

>t. Justin Hohlenko

they had diametrically opposed ideologies you stupid monkey

> WW2
> Killing each other very hard for a small piece of territory

God bless my country

As a pure German with SS and Wehrmacht grandparents, I can tell you they did in fact hate slavs.

Including the Generalplan Ost thing the Burger posted earlier, Hitler also said things like
"The slavs are a mass of born slaves"

underrated post