Post your mouth fedoras. These threads used to be a thing

Post your mouth fedoras. These threads used to be a thing.

These threads were never a thing and you should feel baf for trying to make them one

Yea beyond gay and Ive been vaping ten years

older pic that might be sideways sorry
Aspire Archon with the Nautilus 2 tank.
Smaller than my phone (Note 5) and a single tank with 6mg nic lasts me well over a week or so (I usually vape with smallest airflow possible at lower watts)

the archon is a great box. i had one forever. the plastic design is badass.

First setup ever, g-priv with a tfv12, thinking of going to an RDA but the tank is working fine. Currently vaping 6 mg TNT by time bomb vapes it's super good stuff.

Have you ever seen someone openly and heartily laugh at you for puffing on a vape device in public?
I only ask because I pretty regularly get a great laugh at seeing people vape in public, and the look they give me for laughing is priceless.
My favorite is when they drive next to me and let a wisp out the window to look cool

This actually reminds me of a funny story. I drive a smart car, so I regularly get pointed at in public. Sometimes laughed at. However, since a young age I've learned that I can force nosebleeds. Gushing, messy nosebleeds. It usually only takes about 5 seconds for me to bleed all over myself. Anyway, I was pumping gas once and this black girl started pointing and laughing at my car calling me poor and shit. Before she could look away, blood was pouring out of my face and I was staring her down with the force of 1,000,000 suns and she looked fucking terrified. To answer your question, I'd imagine I would do the same thing if someone laughed at me for vaping.

Ive always enjoyed my BilletBoxes, there durable little basterds. I plan to upgrade to the latest one at some point.

Never understood why these have usb ports.
Do you download the taste from the internet or what.

that's an expensive picture fuck. i've always wanted a billetbox but i also like having $600 of disposable income to spend on other things. i can't even get these wholesale.

firmware updates

software updates/charging

ITT: Tobacco industry astroturfing

I've been on a cheap Kanger pen vape for over a year now. I'm happy with the battery life and tank size, but I'm bigger coils would get a more filling sensation in my lungs. So what box models have cheap coils and how long do they last?

And why do you need that for a flavored asthma inhalator?

battery life improvements and bugfixes

And I've bought alot of upgrades for them over the years too. Diver V2, Mesh Wick Genesis, Boro Tanks and now I stick with the Billet bridge. Honestly there worth the money I've paid. I'm a technician so I'm tough on vapes. I've been through so many different ones but I've been using the blue one for 3-4 years now. I've dropped it on the concrete while up a telephone pole, picked it up and its working just fine. The internal tank is the key to it's longevity with me.

fuck I hate those bottles. 1/3 of them are fucked so I rip the stupid childproof lid off leaving just the necessary part. Good if you have children around though I guess.

I've found SMOK products to have a terrible coil life as they dominate the market right now for coiled tanks. If you're willing to put in a bit of effort into maintaining an RDA I suggest just going with a simple one (Goon, Dead Rabbit, Cheetah, etc..) as they will last you longer than any tank.

they're generally shit unless you cut a little bit off of the tip. they pour much easier that way.

It's aight.

your mom used to be a thing.

my uber fedora. love this shit.

A good upgrade into adjustable devices would be the Smok AL85 kit or the Aspire Evo 75 kit. They are single battery devices and adjust up to 85 or 75 watts. That's if you're buying offline. Your best option would be going into a brick and mortar vape store and asking for advice there. Although a lot of them are completely inept and incapable of helping anyone. If they suggest any setups to you over $80/$90 for just the mod and tank then I would leave.

I am not this into it. I like vape pens cause I am a chain smoker. Being able to huff nicotine like a race hoarse just suits me better. As long as the pen lets me do that it's a good one in my book.

Vape Nation

You are like a fucking anime trope. See, at first I thought you meant "force nosebleeds" in the cool way, as in force other people's noses to bleed