What to do?

This smug motherfucker comes with an army and gives you this paper. What can you do so he cant infringe your spooks,I mean rights?

Go back to cripplechan.

>t. spooked

I don't know much about Stirner.
So I'll just post memes about him

slash his throat.

ask how he feels.

What would be his motivation for doing so?

His Ego

His book has been one of the main influences in my ideological upbringing. Eventually you realise the only logical conclusion to hardcore individual anarchism is non-NAP anarcho capitalism. Actually before he died Stirner was translating the works of Adam Smith into German.
That said, I'd put a shotgun in his face and splash his egoist brains all over his army. Fuck it.

Was his work what helped influence the anarchists in the Spanish Civil War?

>Motivations
Hahahaha nice spooks nerd.

I'm afraid not. Outside of some burgeoise urban authors (mostly based Igualada) and early century free love "egoist" collectives, Stirner was pretty much ignored by mainstream anarchism (mostly inspired by the usual triad: Proudhon, Kropotkin and Bakunin). Still Spain has always been quite receptive to the American brand of individual anarchism. Fuck, that's how I ended up ditching the CNT and embracing Rothbard

Nah. Anarchists here were spooked by bakunin's bullshit.

>slash his throat.
How? He has an army.

Interesting, I need to research the war sometime.

I know a fine book,but it is only in Spanish I think. It is the story of a bunch of farmers searching their horse through different anarchist villages

Not as long I have my ultra weapon.

Maybe I can find a translation, but the anarchist villages sound interesting.

qué libro es ese?

Novela número 13 de Wenceslao Fernández Flórez

It is interesting.Some printed their own money,with really weird standards,a village in Toledo for example, set a whore standard,in which farmers could trade their money in the local Bourdel.

gracias, majete, una mamadita?

Reportado

Solo si no muerdes