You're a musician, user? Have you ever made an album?

>You're a musician, user? Have you ever made an album?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpdqZLd70_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mmhmm.

*takes your straw and succ*

Ye

K Y S
Y
S

Stop hunting me

>tfw no 6 foot gf

ive made a bunch. none that more than 10 people have listened all the way through at once though lmao....

>Gee user, how did your date with my big sister go? Did she bully you again? I hope not!

why you don't like it?

Tfw she looks like the girl I crushed on for like 11 years

Like what?

I have many albums across many genres and sons in Australia. You feel me, cracka ass?

i'm hoping she's over seas user cause thats a long fucking time

Yes I have BUT its mostly amatur shit

and I dont really know how to read music despite being taught it a few times in school

It's not a big deal, calm down.

Oh god, young Karlie is the most adorable thing ever. Would adopt and cry like a bitch when I dropped her off at college for the first time/10.

being hunted

why was miles such a cunt

Can you stop posting these threads you fag?

Who's hunting me

tell us more

>us

What do you suppose her vaChina tastes like?

fyi this kind of larping is creepy as fuck, dude

>tfw have had a crush on a girl since middle school and now check facebook to see her wonderful life with her chad boyfriend in college

perhaps you've heard of it?

Whats the story, morning glory

Does she know you exist?

i wanna listen to it now

She knows who I am I guess since we went to a small high school. I'm cripplingly shy though, and have never really spoken to her. I deserve it honestly, but it still hurts.

come again cracker?

>have never really spoken to her
Hot damn, son. Well, maybe you two would never get along anyway. She mainly exists as a perfect construct in your head.
now post her pic (throw some smudgy colors around her using photoshop or whatever so we can't image search it)

I actually made two EP-s with my old, shitty band. Doing another EP with my cool band now. Hope I get to make an LP someday.

Yeah I know. She seemed like such a sweet girl, but no doubt I made her perfect in my mind. I never really knew her, but I wish I did. I've had other crushes I guess since I've been away from her in my college, but I still check online daily to see her face. I'm not posting a picture though.

>I'm not posting a picture though.
lame
Do it, it'll be fun. Maybe we'll even help you with feeling more at ease with your fate.

Oh my. What a nice picture of a lettuce and tomato sandwich.

Mind if I save it?

yes I mind

The lettuce and tomato will expire if you save it to your desktop, silly.

Be sure to put it in a fresh folder and mark today's date.

>2017
>album
why am i on a date with a pleb

Most exciting. This is the best lettuce and tomato sandwich I've seen on the internet.

my album fucknig triple fire emoji hawt

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/

I kind of like it.
Wish you had better album covers.

>n-no she's still at it...

Yeah, I've been working on it - I released an EP and I'm working on a full album now. Here, check out one of my songs. It's kind of like, music you would relax or study to. youtube.com/watch?v=CpdqZLd70_w

>music you would relax or study to

Yeah. I made my debut album with my first band in 1991. It was called Nevermind. I made a second album with another band in 1997. It was called OK Computer. My last album was made with yet another band in 2004. It was called Funeral.