Why do niggers always have to nig?

Why do niggers always have to nig?

>Be me
>Manage coffee shop (not starbucks but one of its biggest competitors )
>Up until fairly recent my staff was all white with 2 asians
>few months ago have district manager and HR sit down with me and ask me to hire a more diverse staff
>"but I hire people I see have potential or already have experience"
>"we need to see diversity"
>whateverj.peg
>hire roodypoo
>start to notice that drawers are coming up short
>nothing major between $5-$10
>loss prevention doesnt get involved with anything under $20 and on a more consistent basis
>grow suspicious but dont want be "racist"
>lo and behold, tonight there was $300 missing from a small cash box we keep handy

tl;dr: Nigger got hired and is thieving.

I know without a doubt its this fucking nigger. Would love some input from black anons as to why nigger cant help themselves.

We don't give a shit OP. Fuck off

>We don't give a shit
>replies

alright little nigger

Your a manager at fucking dunkin donuts OP. You've already failed at life and should just kys.

Surely there's cctv footage, get them arrested

If you know it's them, get evidence, then use evidence to fire them. HR can't say shit to that.

nice try, but no. I didn't even know dunkin donuts sold more than drip coffee.

There is, and I plan on it. This just happened tonight.

fucking niggers man... Be strong OP

nigger needs to be lynched

At least he's the manager

what do you do user? and why are you better than OP?

niggers gonna nig

Im not black, but it is obvious that niggers need the strong hands of chains and a whip to keep them in line. This is why all black countries are shitholes, because left to their own devices they cannot manage themselves.

They might act human in small groups, but put 10 together and I dont care if its bill cosby, someone is getting gangraped followed by grand theft auto, all the while gettin high and drinking sizzup

Upload the cctv footage op

I don't like to stereotype whole groups of people based on the action of one individual.

However, requiring certain groups of people to be hired for reasons other than ability to do the job best is fucking retarded.

get that nigger fired and humiliated. its ur duty

You can't just point fingers OP without having cold hard evidence as to who took the money. For all you know it could be an employee that has worked the job the longest and understands the ins and outs and knows they can get away with it

Its like youve never even met a black person. Its incredibly easy to stereotype them based on thousands of experiences with them. If it were "one individual", it wouldnt be a stereotype. What, do you think most asians are bad at math? Because college entrance scores disagree. Most spics arent catholic baby machines? Because their birth rate disagrees.

socio-economic argument incoming, get ready user

Doesnt checkccctv,mis retarded and asks b

I meant in terms of working that kind of job. If you had 20 employees over some years and 4 were black and everything bad generally happened when at least one of them was working, then the conclusion makes more sense.

There may be statistics that indicate the truth, but it may be different when you only include your personal experiences.

I've never worked with black people at my office jobs, so I'd have to rely on statistics only.

Don't you guys need references before hiring people?

The most I've done is shoplift, but only when I see the security guards eyeballing me so I gave them what they. I realised that was stupid and I don't do it anymore but tbf I stole a pack of butter knives by accident so call the police.

Blacks/niggers in America, well Americans in general are some of the stupidest cunts out there.

Btw it's not only niggers that steal, I was bartending at a flower show (hella old white people, this is England so when you don't even see any pakis, you know that place is real high class) and the guy on the next to me kept adding extra items to people's orders and then taking the extra money. Needless to say he was arrested and didn't see for the remainder of the flower show.

Pretty sure there are some dumber people like those dirty injuns that shit in their own streets.

>OP steals money from work
>Wants desperately to blame the nigger new guy
>Is scared shitless he may very well get caught
>Comes to Sup Forums trying to "fish" for debate worthy deflections

You can't even manage this niggers dick user. Turn it in and stop trying to front like you're somebody in some shit coffee house.

Faggot hipster

Kek
/thread

I'd like to see that too.

Found the nigger. Go home nigger, africa loves you.

>Faggot hipster
only thing you got spot on.

>U.S. government passes law providing tax-payed reparations to all African-Americans, even if they can't prove slave ancestry
>the stipulation is reparation funds can ONLY be used by those that renounce U.S. citizenship as travel funds to return permanently to Africa, never being allowed back to U.S.A

Wonder what the responses would be?

I would get a second job and personally fund lots of tickets

My local Dunkins manager makes 55k.

55k to wear a stupid name tag and play minesweeper in a little office and write schedules? Sign me the fuck up.

You'll figure it out someday mr astronaut

Have a store meeting about loss prevention and see who is this most uncomfortable.