Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not too early for me

West islander checking in

Do we have a prime minister yet?

Do we need one?

Nah, Jacinda will get the call up tomorrow though

Evening lads. Been a few weeks since I was last here...

My dogs doing well. Also things with my methed up mate is doing so far so good. Just in case anyone remembers or cares.

>mfw bill english's first name isn't actually bill
>mfw no face

Winnie P for PM

Don

Dunners reporting.

We /desktop/ now, is good feels.

>so close
Likewise, mate. Nice to hear your dog is doing well, hopefully your mate keeps it clean too. How's life been otherwise?

I'm doing good mate. Working my cunt off and too fucked to go out of an evening. Saving some money. Going to chch this weekend so gonna get a bit stupid.

How you going bro? Work ok? Ladies treating you well?

Drinking blended scotch. Who do we think Winnie is going to choose?

>Christchurch

drinking bleach on the rocks tonight lads i'm done

Good stuff, sounds like you've earned it. You saving for anything in particular or is it just beer money?
Up and down, mate. The only work I do is to my bastard car which is still not right and chicks don't dig mentally ill dole bludgers so it's a bloody quiet life sometimes.
G'day, cob. How's things? You got an FD yet?

>checked
pour me one too

Yeah got the FD, the one I linked you.

Very very fun.

Hello, boys!

Evening.
Nah mate. Don't do that. You won't know who Winston chose.
Cars are better than women. More fun, cost less money, better looking and make better noises.
I'm not saving for anything really. No interest in going overseas for a holiday, don't care about clothes or shit. Learnt to stop spending it chasing chicks.
So yeah you're prolly right only spend money on booze and petrol. Oh and Subway.

You mad bastard. I bet it's fucking fun!
>but have you considered this
heyyyy

ok fuck it i'm gonna ask. what's up with this faggot gif you always post?

who dat?
how do I hold her hands?

>heyyyy
xo

Bite your tongue.

is she a stripper

"Cow milk is for baby cows but you can chug my milk on down, big daddy"

Cars are just different to women. Both can be absolute bastards and both can be the best times of your life. Although only one of the two come with a user guide...
Whatever makes you tick, mate. That's something we haven't had in these threads for a minute though:
Post your usual Subway order GO!
;)

"I call the left one 'yes' and the right one 'keep going'"

That bra is way to small for her mummy jugs.

She needs to go to bendons or whatever it's called ammmmmmm I right girls?!

>32
Fuck I've missed shitposting in the evenings. I've not really been able to listen to music for a while either, post some fucking jams

YOU
ARE

MY

EVERYTHING

And I fucking THANK YOU for it

>I've not really been able to listen to music for a while either,
Why not?

STORY TIME

>youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE
>guess what i'm doing tonight

I dunno what you were expecting but there's not much story to it. I was away for a week and when I got back my computer was broken, my Xbox already was, and my phone is the shittiest fucking thing on the planet. So not much music.

I'm big on Italian BMT meatball atm. Foot long of course.

Sometimes do chicken and bacon ranch melt.

Fuck I could go one now.

no matter how much you force it, this will never ever be a meme. so save yourself the time and bandwidth and find yourself a different hobby

Who dis nigga.

Any girls keen for a fuck? I'll get a tinny, can get some p if you're into that.

>a tinny
If she's not even worth a fid to you she's probably not worth it at all

haii

shut up cunt

Let me red pill you fuckers real quick...

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

Stella Lu I choose yu

Im a filthy dole bludger, just smoked a q and now I'm horny as fuck.

does anyone else get horny when smoke weed?

bro why you got that pic saved

yeah wanna come round for a sesh?

dunedin here, finna cop a suicide. shit day

I know these threads have potential because there are heaps in the archives. Where are all the dirtbags

what you mean?

You can either tell us about your day or you can hmu with that murder-suicide
>I know these threads have potential
Oh buddy you are waaaaay off

Yeah i'm really happy with it, gets a lot of looks and comments as you can imagine.

Yeah no worries dude.

are you a wamen?

u like men
bro r u ghey

lel no
did u really think so

>Yeah no worries dude.
MOINE

possibly

Thought about what you want for Christmas?

big booty bitch that I can eat chicken nuggets off while hittin it from the back

Don't you mean too big?

obviously I didnt mean that you tard

Honestly, i've ran out of ideas for presents. So i've just asked for Fuel Vouchers, more than anything.

Her bra is obviously too big for her. I bet she just wants them to look bigger

tig bitties