We act like white gentlemen until trips

We act like white gentlemen until trips.

Then we turned into blood crazed niggers.

Lets do this.

Good evening sirs, how are you this morning

OOGA BOOGA

Haha good sir.. you startled me

which one of you nig... urgh, gentlemen would like a scotch?

Lads...

Good morning to all you fine gentlemen. I think I'll leave my house unlocked because there are no African Americans in my neighborhood.

"I don't want to enter into a serious discussion of the tearing down of monuments of historical personalities, but I cannot omit mentioning how the liberal hypocrites condemned the Taliban when they blew up the world's two largest standing Buddhas (one of them 165 feet high), situated at the foot of the Hindu Kush mountains of central Afghanistan, in 2001. But the very same people are now disturbed by statues of honourable people whose only crime was to defend what all societies had done for more than 5,000 years: keep a part of the population enslaved. And thank God white people populated America, and not the blacks. Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority. I am not a racist, but the reality — no matter how politically incorrect — needs to be spelled out as well. (And let's not forget that the African tribal heads were more than happy to sell their own slaves to white, black, and Arab slave dealers.)"

Trips Get

We wuz kangz something something jiggaboo joke

I would very much like that, kind sir

a round of cricket on that?

Nice quote. Wonder who it came from. Better cite the person for that bait ass quote you nigglet faggot next time.

go crazy

By golly, this thread is very passable.

boy I sure do hope none of us fine gentlemen get triple digits on our posts

check these trips nignogs

Thank goodness there are no ghastly Africans in this thread

Sure the weather is merry today, isnt it anons?

oh yes just beautiful

My butler's inconsiderate wife died this morning so i had to run my own bath which was immeasurably inconvenient. I will seek someone to replace him with haste

you should fire that bufoon immediately sir

I shall leave this door open here, good sirs.

I'm thinking about diversifying my investments, I mean my dad only gave me a small loan of a million dollars, should I invest in the stock market or real estate?

Why yes my good man I agree. I do hear they are letting those negroes do all sorts of strange things these days.

Oh dear, my broker is calling me. One moment please.

Indeed, October is a fine time to throw on a light sweater vest.

Oh a light sweaver vest is just lovely. Escpecially when you go for a hunt in your forest at the morning, engaging in the oldest sport mankind has discovered, before comming home to your lovely wife and have a nice cup of tea.

Might now be a good time to diversify my portfolio, and if so, what areas of the market should I be inclined to invest in? I was delightfully surprised to see the Dow rise over 23000 for the first time yesterday!

It is quite chilly this time of year. Best put on a vest.

Now, I don't mean to be unduly contentious, gentlemen, but I do find a sweater vest to be wholly inadequate against the not infrequent winter chills that Autumn brings to the Boston suburbs. A stout toggle coat, at the very least, should be considered.

LLBean has a fine line of respectable outerwear you gentlemen should look into. You may pay a little extra, but it's for true quality.

Ah, well I'm from a warmer area so a vest is most adequate for Autumn. Thanks for the concern.

Ooga booga wassup, crackas?

Oh my, what a profound language. Would you be able to share more of your culture if I asked for your permission, my kind sir?

you don't deserve this toblerone

Gentlemen, is this not the greatest time to be alive? Look at the bountiful harvest of sociology that has allowed us to shuffle off our binary chains and choose to live ever which way our diseased cerebrums dream up and tell me that this is not the pinnacle of what human culture may aspire to in its grandest designs?

what a fine day we're having fellow white men

Sigh, I can only imagine what that must be like! Still, I would so miss feeling a hearty chill wind through the trees, alight with autumn foliage.

Indeed we do. Would you pass the tea, please? I must confess to having bowed to the necessity of shooting my nigger for his uppity behaviour this very morning, I'm afraid.

Gentlemen, I'm afraid I must ask some advice of a rather personal nature. There is a young lady amongst my office's clerical staff who is quite alluring, and I dare say she seems to be trying to catch my eye! As a married man (unhappily, but we all must do our duties!), how should I address the situation?

Could I just go to such lenghts as to imply the electronically produced exchange of words is comparative to fine gentlemen enjoying each others company in a carnal way that involves the presence of genitalia inserted into the exit point of the digestive system?

Good evening to you fine anongents

Close on those triple digits old boy, better luck next time!

Good evening sirs! How go the festivities?

Has the female individual gone to such extremes as to lay bare her ankles?

You got dubs! Congratulations Tyrone! So close to trips.

Thanks chap, had a great time rolling the dice

Nigga!!!!

Nigga nigga!!

Please don't say that word my ears are very sinsitive

Nigga nigga nigga !!

Sir, I daresay her hemline reaches well above her knees, and her heels seem to rise almost as far!

>1776
Sir, with all the discussion of tea in this thread, mayhaps you should be somewhat alarmed!

Good morning everybody, i need an advice about what is the best kind of Tea i can drink before i begin my Golf match.

My word old chap, missed it by 1!

Missed what, exactly, my good friend?

Well my if it isn't the glorious Chad club , I just came by to roll my dices so you can overlook the platinum coating. Terrific weather we got lads.

This is a reminder to stay humble at all times. Dubs aren't quite trips now are they? I could see why it would confuse a lesser educated person. We all make mistakes.

There are the old ways using the marriage bound female for repropriation purposes only, and then seeking amorous relationships with other fine specimen of the female class, that is better suited for physical pleasures.
If this liaison could be kept in the strictest of secrecy, it could be a most rewarding adventure.
I bid you good fortunes in your future extra marital endeavors.

*sip*

Very true, can always rely on a stand up old chap to provide some wisdom

NIGGAaaaaa

We've been at this a while, haven't we, my good men

Please... this is a place for gentlemen and gentle ladies

Good morning lads, wonder if I would get a fine trips today

Hullo

Are you alright? You seem stressed. Shall I call for a nurse?

The Negro man has no place in modern society

I'm ok but thank you old chap.. kindness is often undervalued

You said it, friend! I like to try and keep morale high in tripsless times like these.

That's a nice militarily weak society you have there... it'd be a shame if...

Good morning to all, and a wonderful bout of weather to those already up and about!

Right you are old boy, I am after all I fine gentleman ... and all fine gents have deep wisdom like deep chasm

Rolling, chaps.

Dearest friends, I bring to you some trips

Top of the morning to all you anonfag gents

Morning old boy

Tip my fedora to ya

Hello Friendos, hope you all have a great day!

Nice dubs

Hello, there

fear not brothers for i had brought the triple digits with me, kindly check!

FUCK YOU ARE NIGGAS WE WUZ DEM KANKZ FUCK DA POLICE Y'ALL BE SHOOTING US FOR LOOTiNG

Obviously an American made this thread- lol@yourclasssystembasedonrace. What is this, the 1800s?

I'm feeling parched. Trips? Triiiips! *snaps fingers*

Oh my... Please keep those thoughts for yourself sir. No need for inflammatory language in here, our internet space.

Dear sir' I do believe I cannot understand such folly, care to repeat that?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

No trips, sorry! You were off by 3 digits unfortunately. You can always try your luck again.

Is common manner sir, nothing out of the ordinary.

Ooga

Almost...

I fear trips are not far away

check this trips

Oh, good gracious me. How is it that such fine gentlemen have not yet found their triple digits? I say it's not far from happening.

>negro
>man
Pick one, good sir, and only one.

I find it to be quite a miracle that no ruffians have appeared!

Hello