twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how high were you?

Not at all

I'll take things that never happened for OP is a fag, alex

Start listening to noise

that album fucking sucks

I already listen to merzbow and have merzbeat cd in my car too
Shut up idiot you weren't there so how would you know

one time i was listening to godspeed on my super shitty stereo and I pulled the cable out between tracks and didn't notice because the stereo was picking up noise and tiny snippets of an AM radio station

I just listened to the new mrezbow album, pretty cool.
I prefer listening to avant-garde tho because it has more variety of sound.

Sometimes there will be some youtube playlist playing in the background that ive forgotten about when I turn on the sound and Ill think its part of some new music I'm checking out in my music player.

i was high as shit one time listening to some young thug album and i forgot to turn off the daughters s/t in the background and i didnt realize for like 2 minutes and just thought thugger got really experimental
also how fucking good is WLFGRL

not gonna law, pure static is relaxing sometimes

God damn this album is so good. Please spoonfeed me more like this

Venetian snares is somewhat similar

there's nothing quite like it honestly.
give uhhh iglooghost - chinese nu yr, DJ rashad - double cup, DJ paypal - Sold Out, Jlin - dark energy, and five star hotel - body absolution (she has a split w machine girl) a listen

oh! lauren bousfield - avalon vales may also be up your alley

thanks for the recs senpai. Already a huge iglooghost and Rashad fan but I'll def check out the others

machine girl just retweeted a screenshot of your post OP, congrats

It's amazing. Listening to it is like trekking through a dark, hostile jungle where spiked trees grab at you with their branches and thick vines try to tangle up your legs, only to find a factory of twisted, moving steel slowly grinding up the land and producing whatever biomechanical monster that's hunting you.
I love the vibe of this album, special mention to the off-kilter beats on Freewill and Ginger Claps, the smooth ride in Ghost and the cold mechanical feel on Excruciating Deth
Krystle is another great cut, it's surprisingly funky and would fit into a corrupted version of Jet Set

damn, you described it really fucking well. you should do journalism man.
krystle is definitely a highlight and that MONSTER drop on ionic funk
I've always imagined as the soundtrack to like a really fucking dark early 2k or late 90s platformer
yuuuuh glad 2 help. that new igloo album is gonna melt my fucking skull

Just listen to early 90s breakbeat hardcore and early jungle. Prodigy - Experience and DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Slammin' Vinyl should do the trick for starters.

lone - galaxy garden

machine girl mentioned it was a big influence once

youtube.com/watch?v=f7EJlMvz2Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy-JdQmzVTs
youtube.com/watch?v=3UbB73H1PpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qEwhwdOaJgk
youtube.com/watch?v=mZcZBHCPETo