Post your picture and write assumptions/first impressions about other people. I'll start

Post your picture and write assumptions/first impressions about other people. I'll start

Kik: holdmyfries

Hmm okay, I'll give it a go

Loves american food, self confident

Pretty accurate, I do like my food.
I reckon you're a bit of a party animal and that you are the funny guy in your friendship group

classically smart, can be a bit blunt sometimes but nice
you look english thus a coke head

Gynecomastia, malnutrition, cirrhosis.

You're a lame piece of shit....

Definitly loves to party and drink, also probably pretty intelligent

You look 13 years old

I'm 18. But thanks

Lmao, I don't have any of those diseases?

those were my MDMA days (everyone on Campus used to dunk every weekend but I kept it monthly because I didn't wanna be retarded by 26) so pretty fucking spot on. Also had the worst acne back then, never knew the two were related until I stopped

6'2" or taller.
Left Handed.
Clean driving record.
Played contact sports.

you look like you manipulate your family for superficial reasons

Redheaeded stepchild do you even lift bro? Probably a chill guy

6'4
Right but I jerk it with the left
true
Actually I was into Archery and Baseball
and holy shit if that's really a picture of you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Girl you fall in love with and settle down but then she leaves you a couple years later because you never amounted to anything

Likes to prty but is a real life mclovin, down for any adventure

I manipulate everybody for superficial reasons. Good guess tho.

you look like you fuck chubby 17 year olds
not bad user not bad

Definitely deep in the friend zone. Took this pic to post vaguely on facebook that you two are a 'thing' to your un mutual friends.

Don't lift haha, maybe I should?
But yeah im pre chill

I'm guessing everyone asks you for weed

Close enough

bump

Used to be skinny now not so much also depressed
trying to give up smoking but doesn't have the will power
shower not even once also virgin school shooter
jelly of tall girls with better tits and curves
played with self before taking a pic
Works at taco Bell but really wants to work as a police man

You are very kind, and good with animals.
You are most likely a cat owner. You volunteer at your local animal shelter.
You have experience with welding and heavy machine repair.
You change your own oil, brake pads, and alternator belt.

Nope lol dead wrong that's actually my gf and we were on a road trip last week. In b4 no gf works of fiction
I don't post on FB in general don't want people to be able to track me + I don't feel the need to have other people validate my life
Used to be a big time dealer in my small town but not about that life anymore do a different job now. Good call user

Never worked at taco Bell and honestly think most police are total assholes. Work as a nurse studying to take my mcat right now

nah man I had a great time In highschool
also I'm on drugs that's why im sweaty
so yeah you're not too good at this

23 and 6ft 7"/202cm tall for a lil insight

I have not volunteered at my local shelter but the rest is pretty accurate.

naive in a Kimmy Schmidt sorta way
think blowjobs are gross even though you wear a choker
probably a good friend to have

Puts others feelings above your own. Probably studying or will study psychology

7''6?? Damm bro, if you arent a fag i bet you get tons of pussy

You're a bottom and you identify as non-binary. You love to talk about how you're so different but it's always in a way that sounds like you're putting myself down and you end up driving everyone away from you because you can never truly open up about how you feel. Most of your relationships and friendships are surface level and you feel both superior and inferior to everyone around you at the same time.

Also you're cute please be in portland

>goes on Tumblr

I bet you like Blink 182

6ft 7" not the other way around and I feel that height makes people look at you in a ugly angle :p and I'm gynephilia (attracted to femininity) people say I'm attractive and such but I don't get much pussy no :p

You are very attractive but don't feel that way, you don't know how to properly take compliments, and I will never be able to hold you close when the world is too much to handle ; - ;

everyone thinks your nice and you probably are but deep down are super judgmental, plus is big on sobriety

Ahaha pretty wrong but I used to identify as genderfluid due to feeling like I had a semi girly face/body and managed to pull it off ok. I guess position wise I'm almost full top. I'm into trans and women pegging would interest me. I'm a huge sadist too. No I'm British XD

6 months and your memory is gone

Never used tumblr but used to have a vampirefreaks account back in the day which is about equally as bad

No shit lol

Bingo!
Aww, don't feel bad! You'll find someone someday!

Timestamp or gtfo stupid beta neckbeard

Owns a truck. Only uses it to go mud bogging once a year. Rest of the year it's a daily driver for retail job. Goes fishing without a license.

tfw I don't have trouble finding relationships that make me happy but after a year I can't help but feeling empty and depressed anyways.

You look like every girl I ever dated.

Owns a truck. Uses it as a daily driver for a retail job. Goes mud bogging once a year. Fishes without a license. Prefers college football.

I'll have you know I have an annual fishing license sir.

Sorry for double post. Fucking app said it failed to send...

Quiet dude that everyone thinks is intimidating but is really super nice and caring but doesn't know how to express it. People probably open up to you a lot quicker than other people, and sometimes it hurts you when they don't. Sometimes doesn't realizing he's doubleposting on Sup Forums, and loves hugs.

I don't prefer any kind of football.

Why do you feel empty? What is missing in your life?
Is that a good or a bad thing?

Your beard is cute and fits your face well and you'd make a great father for any daughters you have (you probably already have daughters)

> tfw you will never be my daddy

You look like a faggot.

>massive Prog Rock fan
>looks fed up with peoples bullshit
>votes for an independent
how'd I do?

Good thing, not all past relationships end in dismay and heartache.

Takes off everything but underwear to wash in public laundromat. Eats snacks while staring at the dryer.

Races cockroaches for money

That's a good attitude.

Haha its at home. One is a dryer, one is a washing machine

Hunter s thompson wannabe.
Can't hold his liquor or his drugs.

Attention whore fuck off

Timestamp to confirm gorgeousness would be appreciated!

Blobby body detracts from so-so penis

>Hunter s thompson wannabe.
100%
>Can't hold his liquor or his drugs.
I'm an emotional drunk but other than that I'm always last man standing,

Makes money by posing for street artists making black velvet Madonna paintings.

You beleated your face.
You are wanted on a number of Felony warrants.

Fags need to stop taking the trash RP bait.

Posts pictures of her brother and pretends to be a dude online.

Has Marfan syndrome.

You have Michael J Fox disease. The dude standing next to you looks like a tool.

lol complete circle jerk thread

>probably intelligent
>good friendships
>party animal

all when this bloated fat gut returns

Yeah that pretty much nails it. People are intimidated of me even though I'm kind. Random people spill their guts out to me all the time. And I don't mind because they are being real. Not big into hugs I'm not a physical person and a tense up like retard who got his ears touched when people get touchy with me.

Thanks I like my beard too. But no I don't have kids. I am single, never married, and haven't dated in 10 years.

Prog rock is pretty sweet but I'm more into classic rock. I am fed up with people's bullshit. I wrote in Bernie Sanders for the election.

Pissed off liberal actresses are acusing you of... things.

Math Teacher/10

>intimidated of
by you, they're intimidated by you

Sadly that is probably the closest thing to a compliment that wasn't about my beard I have gotten in the last 5 years.

kinda looks like an emo but i prresume you're actually an Ok person to have a vodka with

Possibly still in high school and values his image as a "quirky" individual. May have an aggressive streak and likely abuses at least one substance.

Pic from last week.

Has a small group of friends that are very close rather than having many friends. Plays tabletop games like MTG. Favorite video game is Super Smash Bros.

Bump

Likes to travel, or likes to make people think that he likes to travel, generally average Joe. Probably married

Also, you where right about that individual stuff and agressiveness but i don't do any kind of drugs , legal or illegal.

an Introvert that tries waaaay too hard to be an extrovert

people always think you're younger than you are. Acts innocent but is manipulative/just sneaky

Pretends this outfit is ironic and a pisstake, but secretly think you rock it ahaha

A bit cocky, but pulls off confidence

Edgyyyy

Kooky and confident online, but awkward and shy irl

Entirely wrong aside from the travel part.

Knows when to be a leader, had some great teenage years but settled down to concentrate on bigger things

pic is me and gf

Jewish, Weabu,Neckbeard IDK

Teenage years were terrible and I'm far from being settled.

>tfw everyone always assumes incorrectly in the assume threads

Weeb, also considers himself quirky, fairly social but small group of friends. Probably gets high and plays video games, often at the same time.

Another recent pic.

Goes out with no money. Comes home drunk from 12 drinks bought by 12 different losers who thought they could get some. Sucks off dude wearing Hollister shirt, backwards cap, khaki shorts, and sports sunglasses at bar at 1am. Works as a secretary for a small independent office. Makes $18hr because she made arrangements to blow the owner once a week at the interview. Also blew the owner at interview. Drives a leased new model Lexus that her ex is paying for because he cosigned and doesn't want to take the hit on his credit. Expensive purses, make up, and clothes are paid for by one off sugar dadies she meets on Craigslist but tells everyone her dad bought it for her. Says she goes to state college but never went, in fact she dropped out if beauty school when she couldn't hack it but tells herself that she needed to take a break to find herself but never went back..

aaaahh fug, I hesitated to write "or the complete opposite" but I went for it since mistakes are par for the course in assume threads

AHAHAHAH i love that creativity but pretty far off...
I go out maybe once every couple of months bc I'm totally lazy and disorganised, have a longterm boyfriend, work in retail (where i actually do earn average wage for my age, $20 an hour, so not too far off there but my boss is a woman), study nursing fulltime and own 3 pairs of shoes that all cost less than $50. I think I only have one item of clothing worth over $100 to be honest... fun that you think my life is that exciting though! But sad for any bitch who would suck dick for $18 an hour, my god..

super depressed, poor body image
gets too drunk at parties
tries too hard to be Tyler Durden
fake
secretly fuck dudes on grindr
fake and gay
weeaboo who gets friendzoned a lot
probably gets ripped off buying weed all the time
smart but also an asshole, manipulative
daddy problems
definitely sucked a dick before
very alone, alcoholic, voted trump