WTF? no early morning rekt?

WTF? no early morning rekt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
youtube.com/watch?v=uNKs_uUs8FI
i.imgur.com/10bSYvL.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Are these vids of the stupid monkeys in Africa killing and cannibalizing each other cause they think they have gold in their heads?

Wholesome rekt.

this one is going in my ylyl folder too

Bumping

?

Biggest pussy I've ever seen

Helicopter cuts the head off that guy running towards it... There is a better quality version out there somewhere

kek the only white girl in the band

wtf???

this aint cool

Its nice white folk don't chimp out and attack when they are already down n out.

pot new stuff, we seen all this b4

They were slavs not white.
Much better with sound.

then kys and bring us OC faggot

This is new retard... Maybe you've seen it because you're a lard who's on Sup Forums 20 hours a day.. You post new stuff, let's see what u got

sauce?

actually idgaf about humans, i do care about animals idk why

filename

So the back door wasn't even pressed upon by water and they didn't even get out? They deserved it.

bump

>helicopter on inclined surface
>running toward the copter
>head hitting blade
>rekt

If I remember correctly... The bitch driving was drunk af. She deserved it for being such a degernate by drinking and driving. Happened in the usa

nothing here is new.

idk this was ylyl until I lost

In 2 weeks i bet this will be in a youtube meme comp mixed with some fast 8bit music or running in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

sick footage

Yo Bro I'm high af and that was a very nice song to hear.. Thansk

edgy

DUDE

That's because you're a psychopath.
Most psychopaths still like to believe they are good people (it's because of their need to feel superior), so they direct their false concern to animals, or children. Psychopaths will often say things like, "I'm not a violent person, but..." to hide their violent fantasies from themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNKs_uUs8FI

Hey man I'm high af and that made me cry my eyes out... Thanks for the laugh haha

Nice spotters, very useful.
Absolute fucking morons.

Story to this?

No no no he must die! The internet doesn't not tolerate these actions against cats!

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

guaranteed bright future ahead

I wasn't disturbed at all, I'm really cool like that

lol what a self righteous cunt you are. I would like to drunk drive you over faggot

britfag cops are the funniest

This cannot be real

i.imgur.com/10bSYvL.jpg

I want to beat their parents

Monsters

lost

What's happening here?

Fake

Has anyone ever recorded a shark attack on a person and uploaded it to the internet?

Something tells me this wouldn't be that interesting. You wouldn't even be able to see what was going on.

yep, look up "red wings"

dude this nigga isn't human

Once saw film of a couple of frankly insane US zoologists, who went out in a boat (for boat read tiny paddleboat) to observe a feeding frenzy really close up. Nothing happened to them, but given the size and number of the sharks, what they did was certifiable.