How do i get rid of my acne problem Sup Forums

How do i get rid of my acne problem Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to get rid of my acne problem?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharp knife, remove head.

Cheese grater

whoa! you teenaging very hard, boy

Drink water, regularly wash and moisturise your face, use salicylic toner, go to a dermatologist

Shave them off.

not you faggot

Burn it with fire

oily skin usually causes this as the pores get blocked very easily. One solution is to dry out the skin with something like tea tree oil

and i have a student with the same amount of acne as on the image

stop drinking dioxin

vitamin A helps I heard just don't OD

bulldozer

razor blade

vegan diet. dairy makes it worse. eggs are fine, but detox with the vegan diet.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to get rid of my acne problem?

^This.

A shotgun

Nigga you should be dead

Sand paper

That's a medical case dude. You need to see your gp who will refer you to a dermatologist. Doing anything less is just a waste of your time and money.
I keked

Once committed to vegan diet OP, enjoy gay sex until death or until steak re-enters the digestive system.

try not turning yourself into a Ferrero Rocher

Make a video of you popping them.

the fuck do you eat?

are you pouring cases of cola over your face every day?

mm like some nice chicken breading

Get on my fork

That must hurt like a bitch to shave.

that niggas proactiv was inactive

Scraping that shit off then soaking the face with rubbing alcohol seems very satisfying right now

Cool thx

nice b8. go to a doctor

if u drink dairy either slow it down and stop completely and talk to your doctor about finding you a dermatologist. You need accutane medication or some high intensity medicated cream. and drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.

>tfw had acne super bad as a teen but as an adult so clean that i get excited when i can pop a pimple

I get them on my earlobes sometimes, those are fun to pop.

Stop sleeping on a slab of bacon might be a good start.

dude u need a dermatologist asap...
if u ever do get it cleared up, you're gonna have horrible scarring

looks like fucking small pox

Pic related?

god doesnt want me to shave my neckbeard

You worried now? Should of jumped in the pharmacy after the 267th pimple went rouge!

What in gods name is this

Yeah I'd kill myself

You made the mistake of asking us. You should go see a dermatologist instead.
This amount of acne though is probably due to your diet and your insecurities. Do you scratch your face or try to pop them up? Might make it worse if you do it yourself.
Wash your hands, don't touch your face unless for morning wash, but yeah go see a dermatologist ASAP.
P.S: Show a picture of your other cheek or your face in general

Okay, this is going to take a few steps, but it will all be worth it.

1. Cleanse and PAT dry, do not wipe. Apply some alcohol/witch hazel. You want some temporary dryness.
2. Duct tape. I am serious, and you should find the very strongest you can. Do both cheeks at once, pressing firmly but attempting to NOT break the heads open while applying the tape. Cover every zit you have.
3. Set two payment-card or IDs (the hard plastic kind, not the flimsy laminated type) by your mirror. Prepare a mixture of Apple Cider vinegar and water (about 1 quart to a gallon of water) that is heated just to the edge of too hot for your hand and let the duct tape set for a bit while you do it.
4. Set 3-4 CLEAN towels nearby.
5. Peel one side of your face by gently pulling directly away (do not rip the damn tape off). This will allow the blackhead cores, hardened pus and dead skin layers over your larger cysts to be peels away, exposing (likely also causing some leaking) the jellyish and pus-like pored' contents.
6. As SOON as the last bit of tape is clear, dropped your face on the de-taped side into the ACV and hot water. Let it sit for about 10 seconds, then, using the mirror and one of the cards, squeeze the skin, holding the pustules, zits and cysts in place with a finger and scraping while popping with the card's edge. Scrape/pop your entire face, and run that hot water again.
7. Dip your face into the ACV water and scrape back and forth with the card under water. Dump that pimple soup and make a new water/ACV mix. Staunch the bleeding with a clean towel.
8. Repeat, other side.
9. Acne cream. Wash your face again and pat it dry, witch hazel it, then completely coat your face in the cakey kind of pimple cream (not the almost-liquid shit).Before it dries, apply a layer of tissue paper.
9. Go to bed, wake up, shower, wash face in shower, PAT dry, blow dry your face (YEP).
10. Repeat until you no longer have acne and then start some Retin-A treatment. You need it. Damn.

Looks like that fat guy in Dune who wanted to get more diseased skin and who would cum from looking ugly.

>Peel one side of your face
That is the moment when user would get rekt. Hopefully, he'll make a youtube video of it

Tinea barbae. A fungal.infection. I suffer from it but just in small penny sized patches. For me it gets red and flakey around where I shave. Dude in this pick is a fucking extreme case.

Do you use canola oil as an after shave?

He should use bacon grease, his friends would love him

one can only dream of magic

Imagine the shivering delight.

>
Do not do this dumb shit. Go see a fucking doctor. Anything else will fuck you. Period.

Naw, it works well. When I was a teen, I had a near-perfect circle about 3 in across covered with overlapping zits. The derm used some $100/strip bullshit but told me "It's basically medical certified duct tape". After about 2 weeks of this shit (BTW, the paper is to make an absorbent masque and also prevents the acne cream from rubbing off or being oled off by the pores), not one pimple returned, and all my non-raised blackhead pores were returning to normal pore size. After a month clear, I ended up on a 1-year Retin-A program, and skin came out fucking great!

The derm gave me this set of instructions for my own use in case of recurrence. BUT...

The amount of filthy yellow, whitish, tannish and pinkish pus that comes out is... ugh, man. You need that dip immediately after the last bit of tape comes off.

This has to be far beyond acne. Smallpox or some shit

Shh. Don't ruin it.

ow yeah overlapping zits are terrible.

Show your full face, please.

>> These are not just some fucking zits, this is a serious medical issue.

I popped this zit once, and I remember it because it felt like I popped two. Like I heard and felt it give when I squeezed it, then I felt it give AGAIN.

I recommend washing it with alcohol. The stuff you use to kill germ? Itll burn like hell, but it feels so good

jeezus...

I was just about to say that

Try this too op!

It seriously worked for me in HS and a guy people called "Clearasil" because his entire head and neck looked like a pus-popper's wet dream. He did not get the Retin-A, though. If I could understand braille, that fucker's face would probably read like some kind of Satanic bible. He's 34 and he looks like his skin was troweled onto his face by a disinterested Mexican at a shit-tier stucco company and part of it fell off.

summer ended, you must leave

Cut down on the sugar.
Try to steam bathe your face sometimes.
Shower more.
Get more fresh air.

sounds like a one way ticket to irreversible acne scarring to me

Baron Harkonen

Retin A will fix a face, and he will need it (and possibly dermabrasion or Chemical peels) to get back from that acne anyways. This isn't a trick, it's a treatment from my own life.

Maybe actually fucking shower for once in your life , animal

Holy fuck he looks like Donald Trump.

That joke ended
You're not an old fag

Straight razor baby!

I know its bait but with that Problem you better search a doctor. Thats Not normal. Thats illness

Use a mask

Blowing in it through a straw wouldn't harm you at all actually

that was posted 35 minutes before your post kek

It's shopped ya dip

geez wash your face daily user

that has got to be one of the most disgusting and funny things i have ever read

Youre a leper op.

This guy addressed both his acne and his depression by drinking battery acid!

howbout dis?

also, watch this without cringing, gagging, or wincing.

Go try it. Show me your amazing crystal. Works great. I have many, along with tons of finger boxes aswell.

You are why we cannot have nice things.

naa

you got face problem on your acne man wtf

Yeah thats not fucking acne.

Does any user actually have a problem with acne? Its something I've dealt with and have 3 sisters who dealt with it.

cuck

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot!

don't feel like quoting the rest of the retards.

You fucking idiots will believe anything.

i thought he tried to make the crystals in this post

cringe, wince, scream
no gag though kek