Guys I smoked some weed

Guys I smoked some weed...

Usually my resting heart rate when not high is 75bpm... Now that I'm high it's 121bpm is this normal? I'm freaking out right now

seems common

Tbh same happens to me, though it helps to listen to some music and have a drink

You're having a fucking heart attack, RIP

Blood pressure matters more than heart rate.

Weed raises your heart rate but not as much as freaking out will. Play some mellow music and take some deep breaths. No healthy person has ever had a heart attack from weed.

/thread

That is absolutely normal, and it usually lasts for a couple minutes after taking the hits, specially if you didnt eat anything before smoking or if you mixed it with tobacco (hash makes my heart fucking race for a while). Its quite unpleasant, but it will go away in no time and you will feel a nice and cool relaxation along with a feeling of subtle joy.

it lowered your blood pressure. In response, your heart rate increased in bpm

chill

you're panicking, that's all. just chill out

it happened to me when i smoke, which is why i don't smoke anymore. it's just not for everybody.

Its a stimulant, something would be wrong if it didn't raise your heart rate

You're fine. I've been in a heart attack panic as well, had it dozens of times. I actually have a heart condition and I'm still okay. You keep checking your pulse, usually by the neck with your right hand, you itch your chest. It's almost always your stomach when you feel something in your chest. As you digest and need to burp, you feel a pressure in your chest. If you feel something in your chest, try to burp first before checking your pulse.

OP you're inducing a panic attack because you're retarded. Go chew on a black peppercorn and you'll sober up.

>Now that I'm high it's 121bpm is this normal?
It's all in your head

Completely normal.

The thc in the weed is a vasodilator, so it widens the blood cells when it enters your blood stream, thus inducing lower blood pressure, so your hearts pumps faster to counter this.

This is what youre feeling. And the stronger the weed, the more likely this is to happen.

What the fuck are you, fbi?

chill homie. i get paranoid about my heart rate sometimes too. you're fine. put on some boards of canada.

Yeah, probably won't happen every time, you also might get kinda warm or cold, really nothing to worry about.

>blood cells
vessels you mean

The come up of dank weed is always intense, it is completely normally. After about 10-20 minutes it'll level out and you'll feel chill as fuck. The anxiety sometimes experienced during the come up is usually triggered by some normal bodily sensation that is just exaggerated by your high brain. For me it's usually something as simple as needing to piss, having trapped wind or feeling hungry. Once you figure out what it is that's causing your discomfort, you can then tackle the problem and go ahead and be chill.

Dude you just have a bitch tolerance, go to bed.

I've had that too. I took a bunch of methyl and after lying in a bed for one or two hours my heart rate was at 120, definitely had a higher one when I was up walking around and shit. You'll be fine

I smoked a blunt the other day i kid you not i forgot how to breathe

i've had that too. i'm distracted then suddenly notice i'm not breathing. i don't feel like i need to breathe either. but i make myself breathe just in case i'm running out of oxygen lol

Its fine. Just relax, people don't die from smoking a bit. It can be fun but don't become a stoner. Its a huge waste of time

Chill dude, your fine! Probably a sativa!

Dad got the same problem when he was a bit of a druggie. Every time he smoked he had trouble breathing and could only take short, sharp breaths. It stopped when one of his buddies just told him to chill and calm down
This so fucking much

Yup that’s exactly what happened to me. I was Listening to me tunes when i notices I wasn’t breathing. First time thus happened to me and ive been smoking for a year. Strain was pineapple trainwreck

You're just anxious. Weed is psychedelic, lots of people forget that..
Just stay calm, put some music on or watch a movie.
Also, drink some water first. Always helpful.
Just don't overthink it, you can't OD anywayd

Lmao this always happens to me... Sometimes I get so fucking high that I don't realize I've been holding my breath for 20+ seconds for no reason