Anal stories thread. What percetage of girls do anal or even like anal

Anal stories thread. What percetage of girls do anal or even like anal.

Also you must reply thanks momma B or you will never get anal again.

Personally out of 35 girls only 5 did anal and 3 of them really enjoyed it and 1 came.

Oops forgot. Thanks momma B

i can't really say, i've had anal with only 2 girls that i can remember...my current gf is one of them but we haven't done it in months because i was dumb and always did it with little foreplay and it always hurt her too much...now she seems to be turned off of the idea forever which sucks...commenting thanks momma B just so i still have the chance to fuck her in the ass again

Next try explain to her you will let her put it in at her liesure and maybe buy some good anal lube.

My Mrs can only cum from anal.

Thanks momna B

About 60% will at least try. Half of those will enjoy it. Maybe 15% really, really love it. The rest are either too worried it will be dirty or had some idiot just tried to shove it in and now they think they hate it. Also about half will do ass mouth.

Thanks momma B

thanks momma B

Had one girl that preferred anal. Shit after 1 year dating i bet i only fucked her pussy a handfull of times.

I doubt your atm statistics

Only ever had 1 do ass to mouth and she liked it wtf is up with that? Hot 18yo cheerleader too.
I would rotate a few pumps in ass,a few pumps in mouth a few pumps in puss and she loved it.

Oh btw thanks momma B

I've fucked about 50 women.

Of those a good 30 were one-night stands, and I got the chance to do anal with 1 of them, it was an all-night drugged-up sesh.

The other 20 were repeat occurences, about 7 long- or mid-term relationships

About half did anal.

>my wife used to do it but after childbirth, normal sex is still painful right now so we'll see. it was only occasional
>my first real GF took years to convince, we did it once, she hated it and bled
>second loved it, couldn't believe it when I suggested it (this was 20+ years back, these things weren't well known about). got right into it. used to love me fucking her pussy with a big dildo while i fucked her ass
>third was same, first time I tried without wrning she said no, a few weeks later she asked if we could try 'that thing' and it became a regular thing for us.
>fourth i used to do it to her when she was drunk, she cried during it sometimes, was awesome
>girlfriends after that are a bit of a blur, mostly medium-term things during my late 20s, I was taking a lot of drugs. afaik nobody was that into it since.

so i'd say (a) in a long-term relationship most girls will get into it and with good technique it doesn't have to hurt...but its fun when it does. (b) some girls just find it too painful and thats that. (c) impressionable 17-25 year olds are much more likely to be into it to please you, than older women.

i went out with a 37-year-old and she wouldn't have dreamt of it. wife was 25 when I met her, the older she got, the less eager to please she became.

i guess there just gets a point where women aren't as prepared to do anything to impress.

plus I do wonder what the chicks who loved it, what their asses would be like now. would their rectums be totally blown out after 20 years of regular anal?

>thanks momma B

One of my exs was like that as well 9/10 times was anal.. Kind of strange felt a little backwards but I was more than OK with it

Sounds like she wanted a UTI

Some fine insight. My 48 yo wife rarely let's me fuck her ass but in the old days she was eager for anal and would hold my load in her ass all day long.

Thanks momna B

I believe she had a few

Thanks momma B

>Anal stories
OK
>Then gf and I were downstairs at her parents house.
>She had a single bedroom; I sleep on sofa
>Her parents had gone to bed, so being quiet was essential.
>We often got cushions off sofa for quiet, slow, gentle sex before bed
>I was feeling unusually horny, as was she
>No idea what raised the subject, but we were kissing and groping and ended up talking about anal
>Neither of us had ever done it before, but had discussed it as a possibility
>We were both curious
>To my surprise, she's up for it. Tonight
>"Need lube" I say
>She says she has a tube of antiseptic cream in handbag because of a grazed elbow
>This should work; smooth, slippery and good if tissues get sore
>Right. Serious kissing and fondling. She gets wet
>Cushions off sofa while she gets undressed
>She hands me tube of cream and lies face-down on cushions,
>Open tube, lube her ass and my cock
>I kneel behind, leaning forward
>Hold dick tip on her little virgin starfish
>"You sure?" I whisper
>"Mmmhmm"
>"You ready? Let me know if you want me to stop or pull out"
>"Mmmhmm. Go easy"
>hold dick steady with a hand and gently start to ease cock in
>Slipping off target, "No" from underneath; reset and restart
>Finally starts to enter
>I'm about to bust an anal cherry

>small whimpers and grunts (I am not thin)
>head pops in, soft "mmmmmph" sound from under me, I'm still concentrating and pushing slowly and gently
>"You OK?"
>low moan from gf
>She seems to be having fun
>"Keep qiuiet" I warn her, pushing in a little more
>Gently ease dick in, pausing when she tenses up, then pushing a little more whren she relaxes
>About a quarter of the way in, dick is stable, can remove steadying hand
>gently I pull out a little and gently push hips forward
>she groans "Ohhhh fuuuuck"and unexpectedly and she thrusts her hips back to meet me
>I'm balls-deep in one
>She starts thrusting her hips like her life depends on it
>Fuckmethisisgood
>Moans and grunts getting loader
>"Shhhh" I hiss in her ear and put my hand over her mouth
>She's thrusting like crazy, full length, balls deep - it's all I can do to stay on and in
>"Take it easy" I whisper "you'll hurt yourself"
>More grunting and wild thrusting
>She bites my hand to muffle a scream and nearly draws blood
>She's thrusting like a pro; I'm going to cum and nothing I can do. The sensation of her ass and her bucking hips is glorious
>She cums; deep shuddering orgasm; moans into my hand
>I cum, balls-deep in her ass
>I reach for handkerchief so she can clean up
>She kisses me and, with handkerchief clamped to ass, waddles off upstairs
>I lie on cushions, in a dazed, post orgasm glow, not believing what just happened
My first anal was pretty damn good

Oh, and fuck Momma B

Sounds good. Got a mild wood!

Thanks momma b

Looks as if not many anons get anal around here. Lol

background: wife only tolerates anal occasionally and always at my initiation, but when we do she enjoys it. I'm pretty girthy so it requires time and lots of lube
>we’re lying in bed one weekend morning, getting ready to start the day
>wife goes into shower first
>she comes out, dries herself, gets back into bed and starts making out with me
>things getting frisky and I'm now all set for some pre-breakfast nookie
>wife gives me a cheeky grin, goes into spoon position (she small spoon)
>she turns head and carries on kissing me
>I’m nibbling the side of her neck, fondling her tits and stroking her pussy
>she’s appreciatively rocking and moving her hips

>married a long time
>only tried anal once with wife. she was dead-set against it
>end up having an affair years later
>she finds out, go to marriage counseling
>openness is a necessity
>eventually she asks me what we did
>tell her everything, including blow jobs and anal
>months later we're having sex
>while I'm fucking her she whispers in my ear
>"I want you to put it in my ass"
>don't have to ask me twice
>roll her over, lube us up and slide in gently
>get all the way in and start fucking her
>she's grunting and moaning
>finally cum in her ass
>we're laying there and she says "that was the most erotic thing I've ever done"
>now 75% of sex with her is anal

a few days later she asked me to find some website she had been on recently. I checked her history (she's computer illiterate so didn't know how to do this) and she had a ton of searches for anal and oral sex.

>her asshole ends up on the tip of my rock-hard cock
>she stops moving, raises an eyebrow and softly goes “ooooh” and starts gently gyrating
>smiles at me as she starts to work herself on the tip of my cock
>I’m surprised as I feel the tip start to inch into her ass, so I reach down and hold my cock steady
>her smile gets wider and she looks at me, saying nothing, and starts gently working her ass against my now-stable cock
>she starts moving her hips round in circles, with a little pull forward and push back at the end of each circle
>with a look of deep concentration on her face she carries on with this routine
>each time she pushes back a little more than she pulled forward
>I can feel my dick move a little deeper into her ass each time she pushes back
>In a while I’m far enough in that I can release my cock, so I reach round and start stroking her pussy and clit
>she keeps moving her hips: circle, pull-push; circle, pull-push
>when I’m about two thirds into her ass she stops, grins again and says “Well I think that’ll do, don’t you?”
>without waiting for a response she kisses me and begins to thrust and gyrate her hips
>she’s now moaning and starting to move a little more urgently
>I’m just lying there, keeping my hips still, letting her do the work
>she starts cumming hard and it's all I could do not to slam the rest of my dick home
>orgasm over, she stops moving and gets her breath back
>I'm still half-buried in her ass
>mischievous grin, she says “Your turn” kisses me passionately and starts more hip gyrations and thrusts
>I soon come buckets into her ass – glorious orgasm
>she kisses end of my nose and says "Now look what you've done – I need to clean up again"
>she gently disengages from my rapidly-shrinking cock and heads back into the shower
>best anal ever, totally unexpected and initiated by her
to this day I still don't know how she did that without lube

Isnt that a bitch! ?most girls just dont know what they are missing.

> Julia asked for it but I was just barely not a virgin so I didn't go for it
> Accidentally dipped into Lori's asshole and she gasped 'yes'. Finished. Later tried on purpose and she did not like.
> Had to put in pooper for Allie after the abortion. Later on, only if she was drunk or if I begged enough.
>Karen asked for it cause she'd never tried. Thought it was hilarious that my dick was covered in shit afterward. She sorta liked it. Did it a couple more times but after she was raped she didn't like that kinda shit anymore.
> Slid into Kara once. She took it and moaned and let me finish. I brought it up later but she pretended like it didn't happen.
> Samantha whispered in my ear while we were dirt fucking, 'i like anal', but I was near whiskey dick and she was a gutter slut.
> Claire pulled me out of her vag and stuffed me into her butt. She said, 'yes like that', and I fucking exploded near immediately. Dirty girl
> Carolyn was a virgin and only wanted butt stuff at first. We did it like three times but then finally she let me smash her gash and it was like no more asterisk for you mister
> Becca asked me to one night and she fucking hated it. "Oh my god is it really in??" "Ouch owie." "okokok.."
> Vicky preferred a finger while we were regular fucking. I did it one night anyway and she called the safe word and I admittedly pretended not to hear.
> Andrea hinted at it forever and finally one night she said, 'I want to try it again'. She liked it a lot. Eventually said 'yeah fuck my ass'. We almost burnt the apartment down because there was candles lit and shit.
> Anya thought she was saving our relationship by giving it.
> Joanna fucking loved it. She did it all. Surprised me by showing up with a buttplug already in. Sending me pics with her finger in her butt. She'd do that thing where she'd pull me out of her cooz and guide me into her ass. ATM. The works.
> Laurel didn't even seem to notice.
> Shelly has assured me that holidays are the only appropriate time.

Thanks momma b

nice

some good insight in this thread.
thanks momma b, i guess

As a follow up, I should add that at least every girl in this list and all the other girls that never took the plunge, have all loved analingus. While eating them out, I just dipped down and gave their puckered assholes a shine.

Giggles of delight.

Or could be giggles of a fart they are holding back or the thought of letting it rip on your tongue.

I can live with that

Thanks momma B

thanks momma B

only the ones worth marrying like anal, if they don't then they deserve to be forever alone

wife lets me throw it in the brown eye maybe once or twice per year. she does cum from it and it feel super awesome the way her sphincter grabs my cock when she does. I think we might be done with butt stuff though. last time she offered I was half asleep and had jerked off twice that day. she got super pissed that i couldn't cum and hasn't let so much as a finger up there since

thanks momma B

Thanks momma b

thanks momma B or you will never get anal again.

Thanks momma

B

I just turned 39 today.. been with with quite a few women in my lifetime and I will tell you that most do not like anal. Many refuse to even try it. I've only fucked two girls in the ass. I miss it... The last time I had my dick in a girls ass was 10 years ago.

My gf cums from anal occasionally. Especially when I nut inside her ass. The first couple times we did it she didn't care for it much but would hang in there until I pulled out and came. I'd say it was the 3rd or 4th time we did it when she enjoyed it enjoy that she told me to cum inside and she had a full blown orgasm from it. Now we do it once a month and she can even ride me doing it. She used to only be able to do it missionary.

If you're starting out, remember to go slow, finger her ass before penetrating, and use a lot of lube.

ex-wife
>newly married
>she is on her period
>early winter morning
>I want to fuck
>she does want to get out of bed and remove tampon/clean up
>she tells me to fuck her in the ass
>i get some lube and slowly enter her from behind while lying on our side
>she is very tight but opens up for me
>I start fucking her harder
>she is grunting each time I thrust in balls deep
>suddenly she starts screaming "oh no - oh no!"
>I assume she is about to climax
wrong
>just as I am about to cum she pulls away from me and tries to get out of the bed
>she gets tangled up in the sheets and falls face down on the floor
>she shits herself
>shit everywhere
>on the floor
>on the wall
>on the bedside table
>shit everywhere
>she starts crying as I jerk myself off
We never did anal again

Happy Birthday. You should consider asking for it for a birthday present. That's always worked for me.

I know that feeling. It's like a missed opportunity to not jizz in her ass. Play your cards right and get a few drinks in her. It helps my gf to get into the mood when I eat her ass while going down on her

Thanks momma b

>forced meme

If you just Weinstein them a little, every girl does anal.

Well, I have a lot of anal stories, even though I had real anal sex with only 4 women (out of the 7 I really fuck. I had some blowjobs and cunnis from maybe a dozn other girls, mostly friends that where as bored as I were, and at least half of them regularly do anal as far as I know)

>My first anal was with a pretty good friend. We were flirting with each others for a few months, without our friends or family knowing. Being secret turn on both of us.
>At this time, we went quite far in our "flirting" stuff. We do a lot of 69, we fucked a coupled time (not so much because I didn't like condoms), and I licked her assholl a couple time. She had this great tiny butt!
>That night we were at her cousin (girl) birthday party. We went pretty drunk, a bunch of dudes ending sleeping on the couch, even on the floor. We decided to share the bed with her cousin, who fall deep sleep half an our ago. Not so comfy, we keep all clothings of course. But we were kinda spooning. She pressed her bud on my scrotch, slowly, quitly.
>Very slowly, she putt her skirts up. Massive boner, obviously. Unzip my pants, and dick find its way between her buttocks. We were both hot as hell, but I didn't imagined anal at this point.
>To be clear, we've been doing this kind of stuff very often. Pretend (to ourselves) we were watching x-files, while she was rubbing my cock between buttocks until I came on her ass.
> This time I felt it was different. She licked her left hand, put some saliva on my dick and she placed my dick tip against her buttholl and... Well, I don't know what she did. She just ... squeeze her cheeks, again and again. And I just FELT her holl opening, and closing, and opening again, on my tip.

Continue? I have picture of her ass too if wanted

my bitch loves it up the ass lmao,
she squirted one time it was fucking dope

If anal counts as fingering and licking, then I've had 6 girls. Only stuck my dick in 3 of their asses though. This out of about 15 girls while in college.

My current gf doesn't like it unless she's VERY horny. She'll let me anytime I want, just have to ask, but it's not fun without her enjoying it.

Grossest experience so far, luckily, was fingering a girl in college and decided to do the shocker. She didn't seem to mind so I kept doing it until she came. Pulled my pinky out and there was shit all over it (duh). Every other time I've done any anal, the girls were fresh out of the shower and had a few enemas.

Pic?

I have a huge anal-fetish and found the perfect girl. She loves anal, she loves getting rimmed, I can put my finger in her ass while she cums. Just touching her asshole makes her so wet that we don't even have to use lube. I'm as happy as one could be.

video on that pls?

>she starts crying as I jerk myself off