Bondage / Rape thread. But not how you expect it

Bondage / Rape thread. But not how you expect it.

Hi Sup Forums when my SO f(18) was 16 she got raped in a park, this obviously mentally scarred her and she went through a rough period. Now nearly 2 years later she usually is very happy, but has her ocassional breakdowns (i feel worthless etc.) Now I'll cut to the chase; after 6 months of great sex, she wants to step things up. "I'd love you to cuff me, so i dont have any power and you can do whatever you'd like to me"

I personally would enjoy this, but im not sure if I should, what if she experiences her rape all over again?

Should i do it Sup Forums ?

Pic related, ill post more, trips get nude.

Be careful, it could really fuck her up more

Talk with her about it, tell her that you are concerned, and ask her of she is sure she want to do this, and if so, take it slow and easy, and allways have keys etc close to incuff her incase of panic attacks

Because she wants to experience it again. That's the thing. This isn't unusual. Basically it lets her have some control (who) and lets her replace the faces with yours.

Go nuts. Just use a safe word.

Get?

So close

nice

>OHSHITTNIGGER.JPG

What have i witnessed

Wow, wasted faggot

Wow, thanks for the kind and honest answers, honestly didnt expect it.

Yeah it's sometimes really odd for me, her mood fluctuates SO much. She's been next to me, crying herself to sleep, other moments we're laughing for hours and she'd randomly jump on my lap and kiss me in the neck untill im hard because she wants sex so badly.

Dudes of Sup Forums, if you ever get to date a girl that's been mistreated, bullied, raped or whatever it may be. Don't give up on them, love them with all you've got. Hurt persons can be really beautiful.

check'd

This is my greatest moment

>being this excited over nothing

This, also dubs, so especially this

just post her nudes faggot

Glorious

You are a god now!

She asked it of you, because she TRUSTS you. So, she can explore this kinky side, without risks to her.

In other words: Have no fear, SHE wants it. So if it turns you on, DO IT, FAGGOT !

how disappointing

witnessed

Wasted.

>nice

Does this count as trips?

hail!

Nah, im too childish for that.

Fuck me daddy

Yes

She's hot

Sup Forums is retarded , why didn't you get the memo?

He said as he drank the last sip from his montain dew, contemplating wether he should jack off to the dubs he got last week again

Where the fuck is the nude OP cunt

its natural for rape victims to lust for rough sex or bondage. the sensation of getting raped is really weird for women. women in general are submissive in a sexual relationship and getting raped puts them so much more into submissiveness, they actually enjoy it physically more than anything. mentally though, they get traumatized bc their body begs for that sensation over and over again but their mind tries to opress that feeling and remembers the horrible things what happened besides the sensation.

tl,dr: just do what she desires but dont forget to use a safeword.

OP we got sixtuples. we want nudes now. better deliver for that beautiful get.

In my gallery.

my dearest

Nudes

Hey that's Maastricht, I live around the corner from there.
I know that girl

Maastricht indeed!

Nah you dont, she doesnt live there ;)

inb4 404

Hmmm she looks so familiar, could be wrong though

Bullshit

she sounds bipolar tbh (not trying to insult)

Not everyone who gets raped develops a bondage kink - its common to be into bondage/powerplay even if you've lived a comfy white bread life. She may just be into that stuff and is discovering it about herself now.

If you don't pound her ass violently while disregarding her begs to stop, you're a fag. She wants it rough? Make the bitch your crying, shaking cum dump.

Is what I would say if this were real. There are no nudes, you're not fucking this girl, you're a basement dweller.

Lets just get drips and enjoy the nudes, right guys?

Hey OP, my SO was also raped, about a decade ago. Here's some info so that you know what you're in for:
>She'll never get better. The weird mood fluctuations and the feelings of worthlessness come and go but they're always there.
>All women are into kinky rape/bondage stuff, and my girl is no different. Just roll with it, shit's fun. Always have a safeword though.
>The mood fluctuations are the potential beginnings of bipolar. Be on the lookout for manic episodes and psychosis.
>Be incredibly patient. If she wasn't so great as a person, I probably wouldn't stay with her because some days it can be very difficult dealing with her mood swings. She puts herself down a lot. Comfort her, but at the same time put her in her place and tell her to stop with the negative mindset. Don't let her call herself worthless or stupid or whatever.

Safe word dude. Make it simple. My current gf experienced the same thing and also likes bdsm. Ours is aqua. She says that and we immediately stop

wut nudes you fucking retard

Don't fall for it. Look at the news. She's just going to document it somehow and use it to get the attention she wants. She'll start in on #MeToo because this whole thing is about how they individually aren't being paid attention to.

If you're gonna do shit like that, find some chick in the park and actually rape her. It's way hotter and if you're going down, at least you got some strange.

44444 was worth a fap video fuck OP for not delivering on nudes

HAHAH im still waiting for my trips, fortunately i AM fucking this girl.

You are cancer.

Nooooooo

op is just some orbiter and this is his beat off fantasy.

stole sister's bra

This is shit advice.

Just dump her. She's crazy. She's gonna just keep getting worse. You got your pussy, now leave. Dump her nudes too.

No pussy is worth "be incredibly patient". She's going to go off the deep end and when you finally break up with her it's going to be Fatal Attraction/Bunny in the Pressure Cooker type shit. Bail and change your number and fucking move away.

k

nice waste faggot

Thanks for the kind words, I'll stick with her for now. Ill take her as she is. Id just wish she'd be more consistent. Sometimes she tells me she loves me every day of the week, then she wont mention it for 2 weeks straight. Sometimes im quite insecure about that. But i try to always reassure myself thats just how she is. That ofcourse she loves me. Its weird how she can be super loving and at other times a little distant. It's also really hard to live with her seeking attention from everybody around her.

imaginary bitches are unpredictable as fuck dude
be warned

Who hurt you?

Whats that again?

Do as you please with her.

But seriously where’s the nudes
Trips boys

post feet

>>needs attention on Sup Forums
>>no attention from parents

Get those fake kids handcuffs with the release on them. Find out what you are allowed to do to her beforehand, talk about positions, toys, blindfolds etc. Then make sure there is a safeword.
Have a few light sessions before going all out.

Let's see one of the photos of her getting raped in the park.

It *was* you, wasn't it?

Nobody really. I've just dated crazy a lot. They're not worth the effort. Pussy is pussy, so why bother with the nonsense?

Use the ones with "chicken buttons", that way she can release herself if she feels too trapped.

My SO was raped 5 years ago. We have a lot of rape simulated sex, and she thinks it helps to reshape and process her experience in a healthy way by turning into something familiar with somebody she trusts.

All women are like this. Up and down up and down

bipolar fag here, mood swings != bipolar disorder.

You clearly don't even know what bipolar disorder really is.

Kill yourself

fuck your retarded lie thread

trust is the keyword user. she trusts you, that's why she may not have rape flashbacks.
you should be asking her about this, not us.

Gtfo

OP is autistic
do this

!

Will do obviously, trust word is a really good one.

fuck her in the penis

violate her trust. when she says the safeword, say "no" and keep going.Take what you want. move her out of her comfort zone.

Put your pud in her pooper.

it's gonna be a wild ride with this one all the way around. she'll give you the wildest fucks of your entire life and also give you the most drama. I'd say jump on, fuck the crazy pussy but be ready to jump off and run away when it's time. You'll know that time.

fuck your thread and your retarded life

Do it, she trusts you!
Good luck and look after her

Good thing we have people like you who are so willing to shed some light on it. Right?

Kill yourself. You're not helping your own cause.

Also here's your trips OP

So it's not a complete waste

My girl is the same, bud. Couple of sexual assaults in her past, loves kinky, degrading rough sex. Has swings where she starts getting really down on herself, then ups where she's a bubbly manic cock fiend. It's okay, she can decide for herself what she likes in bed. As the other Anons have said, make sure you establish the boundaries and then respect them, without deviation, every time. She taps out, everything stops. If she's like my girl, this will pay off with some really great sex. Just be prepared for a little occasional frustration. Remember this is a person.

>pussy is pussy

phew, nothing could be more wrong

well, unless you're one of those sad fucks who pumps away for 90 seconds, gets his nut, and considers that a sex life

Nudes now