youtube.com/watch?v=4zSEUx6Iq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=kSfXL7rHiFM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS

new track with rocky is good
youtube.com/watch?v=4zSEUx6Iq5A

Lazare and Rainbow Dash.

Lazare, Hampus and BigLuigiFan. People were complaining back then about Sup Forums turning to shit, with the non-stop meme and feels thread with little to no moderation. In retrospect, those were the glory days.

Literally me

#neverforget

I miss Jake G ;_;

oh shit I remember this thread.
I even have a chart for trader joe toilet paper core

Everyone's really hostile when it gets brought up. I guess you just had to be there.

Post the chart plz

kero kero bonito's bf

shit man I have like a billion images saved on my computer I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it.

nvm it was actually easier than I thought lmao.
Someone made a thread but the chart never got completed

He came out with a new album too.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSfXL7rHiFM

jenny death when?

>THIS MAKES ME PROUD TO BE BRITISH

The Madman Blitz of Sept 2015 was Sup Forums's definitive peak

Was this Sup Forumss Baneposting?

i was in the original thread when this happened and i saw a lot of the fallout from it

people get angry about it because at the time it was literally like 3 guys trying really hard to force this meme and it got pretty annoying

the original thread had like 200 replies and 10 unique posters of something like

it was never a meme no matter how hard the op tried to make it one

>the original thread had like 200 replies and 10 unique posters of something like
It was way more than that. I remember daring anons to go see for themselves while the thread was still up.

okay maybe that's an exaggeration, but at the time everyone knew that it was just one or two guys forcing the meme hard

oh shit what?