In all honesty who among us would not have done what Harvey Weinstein did? He's a fat...

In all honesty who among us would not have done what Harvey Weinstein did? He's a fat, ugly guy who used his situation to do whatever the fuck he wanted to the most desired, lusted after and beautiful women in the country. Now it's over but he lived a life much richer and memorable the 99% of the men in America. He's everything Sup Forums aspires to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980806/Agent-sent-fat-pig-Weinstein-trough-Diet-Coke.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2FIxSa12nls
vox.com/culture/2017/10/11/16460164/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-assault-accusations
youtube.com/watch?v=NH2BEilP1wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trips never lies. This must be fact!

>begging for physical contact and then trying to masturbate in front of them as a consolation prize.
Yep, real winner that one.

>”Let’s get a massage”
>”no u fuckin weirdo”
>pulls down pants and masturbates furiously

That is what they are admitting to. Do you think they would admit to "he fucked me in the ass, i let him because my career...i was raped"?

who
fucking
cares

nice trips

Trump did it and look where he ended up

>Being this jealous of an alpha male

>alpha
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980806/Agent-sent-fat-pig-Weinstein-trough-Diet-Coke.html
lmao

I would have used that money to get into shape instead of chugging lard like a fat cunt. Don't be a faggot and try to excuse/justify this shit with "eHeEh hEs jUsT fAT AnD uGLy GUyS".

To do what Harvey did, you would first need to be in a position of power over women. How can you do that living in your parents' basement?

>He's everything Sup Forums aspires to be.

Wait, I thought we were to hate the jews, not be like them? Is this ethnic envy?

Wrong board, Sup Forumsnigger.

what

that's Sup Forums
get in shape for what? you can do what you want dumbass

I can honestly say, out of all the sexual assault controversies in the past, listening to that video on the new yorker when he wanted that girl to stay "5 minutes", i've never been more uncomfortable and felt as strange as i do about his scandal. It's just so cringy thinking about what he did. Maybe it's the white knight in me but blegh

nah shit is creepy

Let's be perfectly honest, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are starting to blur into themselves.

>Sup Forums - cancerboard with facebook tier "memes" that are often no more than image macros.
>Sup Forums - longcat is loooooooong

Kill yourself

Fucking aye! All the poor assed white boiz here learn: when ya got phat money AND the looks you don't hafta sit around on b jacking your little pink shit because millions of gorgeous bitches want you to grab that pussy and take a piece of ass from them. I've stuffed my black cock in more fine white pussy and face than I can count and still counting this morning....single and married and in-be-tween The ones married to poor-assed white boiz that want to experience an upgrade for a few hours are the easiest to get and the sweetest fucks to me. They can enjoy the ocean view from my penthouse while they suck my dick and they lay their pretty blonde heads on imported satin pillows while I plow that sweet pussy. Fucking what you stupid white boiz only think is your pussy is payback for all the shit you talk and do fuckers. Ever watch blacksonblondes site? Several were shot at my place. So fuckyeah prez and fuckstein prob got pussy that you poor-ass white boiz can only jack and dream about.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FIxSa12nls

Longcat is no longer here, and Sup Forums is full of cancer, with a dash of Sup Forumsack.

Dude is creepy as fuck. He's also a huge asshole with a short temper in general.

I've watched a ton of interviews and read a ton of articles (including op-ed's written by the victims) and that seems to be his main hallmark. Just being super pushy and demanding until he wears down the chick into doing what he wants.

Other recurring themes:
>Telling a girl he wanted to meet with them somewhere only to later move the location to his hotel room.
>Telling a girl that he's there with his assistant only to send the assistant out the moment the girl shows up.
>Doing the interview in a bathrobe (no underwear, flashing dick constantly).
>Flat out asking a girl to let him fuck her and negotiating if there's resistance (blow job, handjob, watching him masturbate, massage, etc...).
>Being an asshole and throwing tantrums over resistance.

Does your mom know you're a faggot?

>Sup Forumsack
literally only Sup Forumsniggers say that

Bibliography:

> a ton of interviews and a ton of articles

>Dude is creepy as fuck.
Which is creepier? Cyber stalking these bitches here on 4 and drooling and fapping over them, or actually getting some real live pussy from them?

Of course she does, then again we're all faggots here.

I was wondering if you could tongue my anus. I love it when the REEEEE vibrates my rim.

If I were in his position I would fuck as many hot women as possible. You want to be in my movie? Earn it. On your knees

I'm already in a similar position with power of impression upon very many young women, though not nearly as big of an industry. I would never dream of some shit like this. It's not right and even if I had the urge, it's not worth the potential lawsuit, but on a larger scale it's not worth putting someone through that trauma. Even if most of these girls don't even speak English.

nifty bait

someone refresh me... how did this all recently come out? I honestly can't remember.
I've fucked a few chicks I guess I had some power over at work before, but I'm not so bad looking and decent body, so while I had to do a little bit of convincing (since I was married and they were all either married or in a relationship) I never had to threaten anybody or act creepy to get them to fuck

All they had to do was say NO! Now that they are also rich they are pissed that they did that shit to get rich. I actually think that women who don't use their pussy to get ahead are really stupid cunts.

Actually I have done it. Of the companies I started in my twenties, two were successful enough that I did wind up hiring the best looking girls, and did take the quid pro quo's right up to getting serious pushback.

I actually did like the girl each time, but seeing holding girl down and shushing her while getting her panties off and fucking her parodied over the last few years made me realize, I actually am that person, bc I've done that several times, and that was the turning point in each of those working/personal relationships. Yayyy I'm a rapist! Fuck, fine, whatever. I'm in the clear from all that now.

Essentially a bunch of internal company documents that detailed assault complaints and payouts leaked along with corroborating stories from victims of Harvey.

He's not in trouble for sleeping with coworkers. He's in trouble because he is a sex predator who used his position to get women alone and rape them.

No he isn't. He's a jew.

That's what I tried to tell them.

No more fresh white meat for this hateful Jew!

Now all he's got left is banging the same sticky whores as the rest of us lol

Hey, thanks for making me feel pretty good about myself. All the women I fucked or got blow jobs from kept coming back for more because they wanted to and we were all having fun.
Until two of them figured out that they were both fucking me anyways.

It's a fuckload of content, user. Over 50 women have come forward talking about sexual assault or harassment and there's more every day. On top of that there's also women who have just come out saying that he's a huge asshole and complaining about other shit and tons of people making accusations at others. Here's a couple links but to be honest I've watched so much that it's difficult for me to even remember whose story is whose without looking it up.
vox.com/culture/2017/10/11/16460164/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-assault-accusations
youtube.com/watch?v=NH2BEilP1wg

>REEEEE
gb2/r9k/

Does anyone have a list of actresses he "molested"? And do we know which ones he actually fucked?

Which actresses got their start at Weinstein co. and *haven't* come forward? They most likely fucked him a lot.

There have been rumors for decades and a few people have tried pursuing charges or getting a story out in the past. There are some journalists who had been working on the story for decades but were never able to get something concrete (one of them died before this was published).

This came out through two different teams of journalists who published stories five days apart. Both had corroborated a bunch of stuff through testimony and gotten a hold of a bunch of paperwork proving the settlements.

Interestingly enough, The Weinstein Company is managed by a Board (of about 9 people) and then a number of Execs below them. The execs did not have access to any of the paperwork that was leaked so it had to come from someone on the board (most likely Harvey's brother).

The dude originally planned to fight it but as more people came forward it just fucking snowballed way out of control.

>Does anyone have a list of actresses he "molested"?
Yes, but the list grows by a few women each day (currently over 50). A lot of news sites maintain an updated list.
>And do we know which ones he actually fucked?
Kind of. For some women there's a detailed breakdown while for others there's just some broad statements. Some women got assaulted but not raped and some were only harassed and or threatened/propositioned. There's also about 8 settlements (including Rose McGowan who was raped but is fighting the power and speaking out anyways) and women who haven't spoken up but have come up in other's stories.

>Which actresses got their start at Weinstein co. and *haven't* come forward?
Weinstein Co. wasn't limited to women getting their start. Harvey Weinstein is ridiculously powerful and even big name actors don't fuck with him. To give you an idea, his movies have won 81 Oscars and he gets more thanks than God in Oscar Speeches (though less than Spielberg). Also, since any director working under him has to get approval on shit from him then he's free to ask all the female actors to do a second private interview in his hotel room before he will allow a director to cast them (because he wants to "hand pick" them).

That said, some interviews (including Ivana Lowell who dated Bob Weinstein) talk about the inner workings of the organization and do say women who were likely fucking him remained popular for periods of time.

>They most likely fucked him a lot.
Yes.

>lived life richer, than 99%
>richer, than 99%
All there is to it

stick to your missionary position only after marriage and being afraid of blindness and furry hands, my evangelical brain dead friend.
real alpha sex includes cum, spit, a little poopoo and lots of other smelly, slimy and borderline twistedly degenerate king of shit.

>Harvey Weinstein

Jew.

why does this give me diamonds? feels weird man

nice input, hope to hear more from you

Everyone would. The thing is that every woman would have fucked him to get the acting jobs that they got. Now that one woman may get some money out of screaming rape, they all will. Its mob mentality.

The Trips of Truth

checked Sup Forumsrother

Women will fuck whomever can get them to the next step. Now the next step is getting money.

It's tempting to ask what would you do if you were in his shoes, but another worthy questions is would you allow yourself to get there?

There's much more to being Harvey Weinstein than being a fat ugly rich guy. There's a long road behind him and many would object to taking the first steps, not just the final conclusion.