Name a worse place to live than Florida

>Name a worse place to live than Florida.
I'll wait.

Of the 277 arrested, 51 of the arrests were for those who advertise as prostitutes online, 209 were of those who “solicited undercover detectives who posted ads posing as prostitutes. Seventeen other arrests were made of those who derive proceeds from prostitution, or other offenses,” police said.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/17/florida-man-kills-moms-friend-for-pursuing-his-imaginary-girlfriend.html
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/320_pound_florida_woman_sits_o.html
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/is_it_harder_to_get_cold_medic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can anyone from Florida explain why your residents are bat shit crazy?

>india

Hai.

commiefornia

Wtf, are your police gay or something?

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/17/florida-man-kills-moms-friend-for-pursuing-his-imaginary-girlfriend.html

north korea, liberia, congo, syria, mexico

320-pound Florida woman sits on 9-year-old girl, kills her
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/320_pound_florida_woman_sits_o.html

>mexico
i was there for the day of the day celebration and climbed the pyramids it was great!

>day of the dead

1) That's bullshit and prostitution should be legal only in certain areas.

2) The reason our residents are so damn crazy is that they typically come from somewhere else. They exposed their crazy there and moved to Florida. Especially the old people. I think if you were to take out the Yankees and trashy immigrants, you would have a thriving economy with minimal issues here. Hell, even the black folk down here aren't as bad as I've seen in other places.

I don't think Florida is as bad as people make it out to be.

South FL Represent. I fucking love this state, but I'd rather keep the Yankees and immigrants and get rid of the rednecks.

Depending on your part of South Florida, I could see that. Naples area sees a lot of good immigrants with shitty rednecks going to the Alley while Miami has some shitty immigrants and hardly any rednecks to speak of.

I'm from Central Florida. Big farm area. So it's a little different up here.

Going to respectfully disagree about the Yanks though. I've been all over this state and have yet to meet 1 I like. They're all dicks that think the state is some sort of resort and we locals live to serve them.

hah, just north of Naples. Damn, you are good.

And yeah, I can agree with your statement.

eyy, what county?

its because Florida does not have a law restricting press from publishing police case details

>go to florida on vacation
>everything is translated into spanish
>go to google
>see 1/4th of all residents are mexican
christ. couldnt wait for my return flight. never going there again

>too hot
>Too humid
>Disney world too hot
>Beaches are cluttered
>Gators and mosquitos

Only the state boarder is nice.
Also the girls there are disgusting skanks. My ex is a native floridan and cheated on me for four years.

memes

LOL
You're trash swamp's only contribution to America is literally the concept of Cracker, the stereotype of ignorant rural white trash. Nothing else of value.

Alabama: al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/is_it_harder_to_get_cold_medic.html