>i'm playing nice, dressing myself and get the fuck out of there
>finally arrive home after one hour of driving with public transport
>fall on bed
>listen to a cd
>feel like shit and can't listen to a particular track on the record eversince

had her number, never responded to her shit after a few explanatory texts
she cut contacts and wasn't seen at parties for years
fucking rancid jobless cunt with father of kids in jail and mental issues

recently learned that she was asked by the house management to clean up her entire apartment, because neighbors have complained about the shit smell of the cats when the windows are open, that's all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8
youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another manlet completely deluded about his prospects: the story

>another aswipe not contributing and instead talks shit

That was a fun read

Bump for interest of other anons.

If your most regrettable moment is a case of whisky dick with a suboptimally attractive female, then you're living a good life, my man.

north america is either asleep or lazy
Sup Forums is empty

well, that time when i was in my teens and crawled into my dogs house and made his dog boner hard was a very low point
but i read that a shitload of people experiment with their pets
so i feel less shitty and willing to off myself at the thought of it by now

Being a fucking pussy and not moving to the next step, fuuuuck now i lost my chance shes talking to this fucking faggot i hate, i want to die mdmqkwicjdnsn

>be me
>be 13

what are you afraid of, if he's a faggot, you moron? or are you just letting out your highschool insult which make no sense?

cringed hard

>be born

Its an insult fam, maybe not even an insult just a way of refering to him

then stop being beta or get into your faggot friends pants for lack of straight action

you can't regret being born as you can't tell how it would be otherwise

But im fucking scared, and now i think i blew my chance FUCK i hate myself

you have.
she's moved on, idiot. girls do that faster than you can look. a week after you don't do anything, reject them or break up with them, they are already shoving another assholes dick in their wet floppy cunts.

regret anyway

you have massive issues with logical thinking or are unable to use language and the meaning of words properly.

Why? Fucking why? And why him specifically she know i fucking despice him.

Fuck you ur giving me more feels

I WANT TO DIE

seen it and it made my skin thick.
I fucking hate women these days.
don't know how it came so naturally, but when I see some average cunt in her teens or 20s with the typical fake fur hoody, ton of makeup, blue lit up face from her shitty big smartphone, eyes locked on the fucking thing, dressed like a fucking slut ... I get the most despicable thoughts.
I turned into a mysogynist.

My gf is 7/10, shy, stupid and would do anything for me. She wants to marry me, I said fuck no. She initially thought about kids, I immediatelly wiped that shit out of her mind. She wouldn't cheat on me for lack of opportunity and blind devotion. It's just right for me, as I fucking hate this generation of women and wouldn't even fucking attempt dating anymore.

women are opportunistic, vile, spiteful, scheming pieces of shit.

Sometimes I wanna ded, but then I remember that at least(to me) existning is better than not existing so I MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG

youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8

My most regrettable moment was either rubbing dicks with my cousin, or not following through with banging my other female cousin.

Yes, I am from WV

is WV a redneck state?

bad ideas with your cousins. rubbed your male cousins dick?

We all have our DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg

>women are opportunistic, vile, spiteful, scheming pieces of shit.
Yeah man the more experience i get the more i tend to believe that, i feel like shit

>be me
>14y autistic kid
>history class
>sat behing this girl
>GREAT body, but had the unfortunate circumstance of having an ugly ass face
>would imagine placing a paper bag over her face if I was to ever fuck her
>school has those shitty desks where there was plenty of space in the back
>would poke her in her ㄒ卄丨匚匚 ass with my pencil. Because horny
>she never felt it tho
>after a while I got too cocky and poked her with my finger
>she turned around and glared at me
>stopped after that
>wtf was wrong with me

West Virginia is the worst state

It is where I'm from, no blacks and bible thumping, a total of 32 teeth across my entire home town, all that shit.

With my male cousin we basically frotted, I was maybe 8 and he talked me into it

With my female cousin, both 14, both had a shit home life at the time and we started giving each other oral and hand jobs / rubbed her to completion and one day she offered herself up completely to me and I chickened out.

Yeah, that is why the internet is good, I can talk about it without real social consequence.

without a doubt. I lived there for 7 years, the place is honestly fucked.

i can tell you that my gf is in comparison really high in morals and very capable of talking and getting things out of the way by that. but she fucking pulled so many cliché things on me, I've become numb in that sense.

just out of anxiety, she has tried making me envious and talked how a guy has invited her to come over to her city and hang out. this has happened three times, although I have yelled at her, saying that she will not pull that shit off with me and i will cut all contact if she goes on like this. she did it three times since.
and guess what? she made this shit up. for fun. she once said
>"hey, you know what? you care so little, I was thinking about inviting that guy over from work who suggested he visits me in town!"

other time
>"when you were mean to me that one day, i was comforted by user from work!"
>"he listened to me and i cried on his shoulder, he is so nice!"

this cunt is just as crazy as any other. she fucking clings to me, needs me like her life depends on it. but she will, like any other, fuck with your psyche for fun. they do this, entirely for fun and to make you do what they want, make you react how you should react in their mind, make you jealous for no reason.

Louis CK said "A man will dump you, but a woman will rip your chest open and shit in your heart!"

You lived there as well? Yeah, it's fucked. I moved down to VA. Not much better, higher crime rate and all that but I actually have a decent paying job without killing myself in a coal mine (literally)

I was with the love of my life for 10 years. From 2012-2016 I became a really irritable person. For a variety of reasons like stress, depression anxiety and alcoholism. I would fight and argue all the time. I always picked fights with her and was such a dick to her, fighting arguing and blaming her for everything.

She kept telling me over and over that she didn’t like what she was seeing out of me. I never took it seriously. By the time I really realized I needed help it was too late. I went to rehab and got a lot better. Went to therapists and got my depression and anger issues under control.

I felt like a new man. I was really ready to be a new person and move forward with her on a better foot. By this time she said that it was too late. She said she couldn’t handle the old me and didn’t even want to try anymore. I kept telling her I’ve changed a lot, and I went through hell to improve myself. She appreciated my efforts but ultimately she was done with me.

It haunts me daily. It’s all I think about. She was the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend. She was the exact type of person I wanted and needed.

I threw it all away by not seeing the signs of the damage I was doing earlier. By the time I realized it and made giant leaps to improve, it was too late.

She left me for good. She barely ever talks to me. Once every 4 months.

All this makes me think, what is the point of changing if people don’t forgive and forget who you used to be.

I used to rub my spare pens/pencils across my crotch and whenever a hottish looking girl would ask anyone if they had a spare writing implement my hand would always shoot up first. To this day I still feel odd about it, but also strangely aroused.

cowboys and indians?

I don't know a lot about the way of living in the different states. would like to get a little first hand insight.

i have a hot cousin and even as a child, i've been fascinated by that one family photo where she sat down at the beach and her pristine cooch was showing
i've been dreaming about getting into her pants, but it's ages ago and she's now turned into a eco-loving alternatice cunt with a cunty bf.

I really want you to be wrong, but fuck you might be right

Also, why are you still with her if your relationship is shit?

If I could reset my life and keep my current knowledge and memories, I'd have fucked her brains out every chance I had, and not frotted with the other cousin.

I moved to Florida about 2 years ago with my grandparents. When I was about 15 we went to court, now my grandparents have full custody over me. Im just glad to get out of that shithole of a place. Both of my parent's are druggies. It's a matter of time before they both OD.

relationship is good, aside from all the cunt moves that I gradually wipe from her personality.
I've been teaching her to stop that typical female teasing shit:
>"something really bad happened, but i won't tell you just now! I'll tell you tomorrow"
>"look, you can't pull that shit with me. You won't send me to sleep with a fucking cliffhanger of "something terrible" over the phone. you sit the fuck down and don't hang up until you've told me what happened, or I'll call it quits right the fuck now. don't ever pull that shit on me."
she doesn't anymore. this is how you show her what her place is.

But thats borderline abusive, i dont want to be as mean as her, im not like that.

>i dont want to be as mean as her, im not like that.
what are you saying? are you a girl and you don't want to be as mean as her? i don't get it.
or are you saying, i'm the abusive one? what i do is simply show her how to treat someone in a normal way and not fuck with their mind,.

Florida? Eeehhhhhh that isn't much better.

In 2005 I was 18 and a kissless virgin. I was super popular and partied a lot, but was fat as fuck most of HS which is why kissless virgin

2005 at a party, I was hammered drunk to the point where I was ready to wind down and call it a night.

I saw a QT go in a room, peaked in and she was just crashed on the bed, no one else inside.

I go in and start groping her tits and vag. Hear her moan. She turns around and we start making out. Did it for a while and then she just fell asleep. I was in the bed with her while she was asleep and I was still awake just laying down.

The guy who trew the party came in with a girl or his own and saw me laying down with her.

Immediately he was telling everyone I took advantage of her and I was branded a rapist the rest of my HS career. Was harassed about it a lot. My school found out and talked to me about it too. That sucked.

Although I did take advantage of her, there was no proof by that fag who said I did. He wasn’t in the room when I did.

Looking back I totally regret taking advantage of her. It was shitty and sad on my part. Although every time I got harassed for it at school, I had a legit defense saying that there was no proof from anyone. But deep down I knew I did it and wasn’t happy with myself.

I am surprised nothing happened because that girl was rich and probably could have hired a good lawyer to fuck me

This guy gets it. If you want to be with someone, the courteous thing to do isn't to fuck with their head every chance you get because of "boredom".

That's some sociopathic shit.

Never mind, fuck my life, godspeed

just say what you meant by that.

it's what some of the girls do, simply because they have seen it in films, seen their moms doing it with their husbands, think that it makes things easier, gives them controll.

my gf even tried to talk me out of meeting my friends, shaming me when i got a drink with my bros, tried to pull me away from them. I've tried to reason with her, but that one night she really stepped over the line, I've yelled some sense into her.
While I've never judged her girl friends for being shallow, dumb and uneducated, she has constantly allowed herself to talk shit about my friends that I've know twice as long as her. She has called them names and tried to tell me how they suck. This is what women do. They think it is their right to pull this shit off, just to make you fulfill their insatuable need for attention. and in turn, you have to remember every word they say about the shit stories of people they know that you haven't even met in real life yet. if you don't "you don't care at all". women are wretched, retarded and mentally abusive

>on vacation in thailand
>group trip with random strangers
>ride the banana boat thing with some people
>i'm way in the back
>tanned milf with thick ass in front of me
>bikini, blonde hair, older but still pretty
>she lifts her ass
>moves back
>sits down on my fucking hands
>looks back "having fun?"
>too much of a pussy to do something

Still jerk off to what could've been sometimes. I did grab her tits when we fell off once.

Yeah, Now I have to deal with the niggers.

mmmm

not as pleasent
>29m
>walk in random disco in shitty city
>alternative 3.5/10 bitch at the bar
>i was just asking her if they play that music regulargy here
>she thinks i'm interested
>have a gf
>gives me that slutty look from her cow face
>runs her hand up and down my back and brushes by my ass cheeks
>i get the fuck out of there
i legit never felt so disgusted while being hit on

And your state literally has the Florida Man thing.

lol jeeze you just seem to have a shitty gf

Be at a bar
Men are buying me drinks everywhere bc 9/10 qt 3.14.
Love the attention and free drinks i get.
One night get hammered but i can hold my liquour bc i go to the bars often.
7 guys wanted to gangbang me at one of their mates crib.
We made a bet, they said i couldnt finish the 7 shots left on the table without puking.
Finished all 7, no sexy time for them.
Should have lost the bet on purpose.

>a good lawyer to fuck me
getting fucked by a lawyer must be cool, i guess.

I was very close to be a brony
Every time I remember that period of my life I cringe very hard

you've only heard the bad aspects.
they are by far outweighted by the good sides.

I regret everything

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

(OP)

had sex with a doll and filmed it

>Should have lost the bet on purpose.
plot twist!

that is sad and gross.
plus, you look like you've just crawled out of a coffin, having been burried prematurely.
if you learn to play the trumpet, you can become spooky.gif

show face?
just curious if you are really handsome.
people tend to overrate themselves.