Looking to get my gf ganged, Chicago area

Looking to get my gf ganged, Chicago area

crips? bloods? ms13?

Mt. Greenwood... I'll bang her. Let's see her naked.

Oak lawn so I'm down

Wicker Park

Chicago is mainly GD.. They have 50 thousand members in the city just a few years ago. That's more than the crips and bloods have in Cali put together..

My kik is IYIUSIC if you wanna set something up

Platypode16

Slow a full frontal of this chick or stop posting these old pics!

Not gonna show face

What's she down for?

Most likely not anal but anything else

MTG here too! Got any nudes bro?

When would you like to do this?

Next week sometime

bring her to germany. me and a refugee camp will give her mad

Love a good mad

how can I get to fuck this chick, IM in FL

She’s hot! Shouldn’t have any prob lining up a few guys to fill her up.

Post more of her.

how many are you and her wanting?

Just get to Chicago next week

This

Four or five? I don't know

Her idea of yours?

Are you prepared to see her cumming hard on someone else’s much bigger cock than your own?

Be sure to take pics/ vid to share here

ok, how do I get in touch with her

has she been with a group before? and have u watched her getting fucked before?

Started off as my idea but she's come around to it, and ya that's the plan. She's pretty small so don't know how much she can take

She was brought into a room with a group of guys in high school, but was blackout and not sure what happened. Haven't seen her fucked by anyone else before

Platypode16

lets see her tits

Disappointing

pussy? need to see if its worth the trip?

If you are looking to keep it small, I could come by one night after work. I'd be over about 0045, latest.

Perfect.

Prediction of the day
>OP turns GF into cuck queen
>GF gets pregs
> OP proceeds to kill himself

Sorry don't have any. She's not big on nudes

will she take it bare back

I'm in Chicago area. Fit, white, 5'11'', 7.5" dick. Good looking, No STDs

Lets do this shit.

That sounds fine

she wont take one pussy close up?

Yes but not on the pill

I'm snipped, so not an issue.

The very first important question

Ok that works, details about yourself?

not her

So let's finalize this where & when?

Need to know

Looking for Sunday if more people can make it

She has nice tits. Can we see more?

I’d love to take a turn inside her. Wish I could make it to Chicago.

Have you guys done any role-play with this scenario? Having her fucking up on a suctioned cup dildo while sucking you off?

What details did she share w you about her night back in HS going into a room w a bunch of guys?

He said yes.

Does she have any STDs?

Im good with it if she is? No concern about getting knocked up?

I'm free on Sunday

- is me

is she interested in a paid FL vacation with hotel on the beach?

We haven't, but it's something she wants to try. She doesn't remember much about the night, mostly heard about it the next day and was sore

No, she's willing to go to the clinic the next day

So she at least heard what she did then.
Did she hear approx how many guys enjoyed her?

Explain what she would have to do?

love a girl who likes a creampie

Not sure, more than a handful

checked. also i'm less than an hour from you. i'd be interested

Sent you Kik

just fly down and hang out on the beach and enjoy the area. Her choice on how long we hang out for but we must hang out.

More tits please!

Sunday?

This guy wants anal

>wicker park
Hipster cuck confirmed

for sure, how do we get in contact?

Would there be sex involved?

Ooh shes that airport girl you or someone was posting a week or two ago. Shes cute af. Saved this pic and one another. Would definitely eat out her pussy and ass and cum on her face. Shes adorable.

only if she wants it! Not into forcing chicks but I course Id have sex with her anytime!

Damn, OP. I'm in Lake Geneva , and would make the trip down for that pretty face. Also, if she'd like a tongue teasing her butthole I'm happy to provide. Nothing like tonguing a pretty girls buttonhole...

So hipster

please take pics and vids and post

Not counting the room full of guys that plowed her at a party in HS, how many guys has she had before meeting you?

Also. More pics plz

What do you have a number fetish?

Four or five? She's mostly a good girl

is she up for 2 or more guys in one hole

No.

Just trying to guage how much action she’s seen. Curious really.
I enjoy good girls and sluts, just for different reasons.

> OP's gf

SURE...

Fucking hell i wish i lived in chigago now. She looks incredible.

What would you two do if one of the strangers who fucked her bareback had HIV but didnt tell either of you?

Fucking creepy, dude. This is about fucking, you don't get a girlfriend out of the deal.

Willing to try, are you in?

Hadn't thought about it but the chances are pretty low?

if you ca n get one nude with face posted me and my crew are in

Are you kidding me?

She wants to get fucked by x cocks and cant get a pussy pic? Yeah right!

Of course I want to fuck! Why else would I fly someone down! Not looking for a date or gf! I have one of those

low? Are you that slow?

She said most likely willing, details about yourself?

The number of guys gives you no idea of how much action anyone has seen.

If I date a chick who's had 40 guys that are nearly all one night stands and dudes she only dated for a week or two, vs a chick that's only had two boyfriends but dated them for years, the chick with 2 boyfriends has had 1000x the sex the other chick had.

Every dumbfuck in the stupidity of their adolescence attaches all kinds if stupid baggage to girls sexual history, and all of it has nothing to do with anything but their own hangups. And eventually, after burning enough relationships over it, we learn the fucking hard way why that shits stupid to even think about. You're not fucking a girls past, you're fucking her now, as she is in the present time. Dicks don't remain in the vagina post-sex. You're not special because a girl is fucking you, regardless of whether she's fucked one or four hundred guys. Sex makes you a stand-in for a sex toy. You're only special if she says you are, and telling yourself you're special bc she's only fucked2 guys and you're number 3, vs her having fucked 100 and now you're just another one, is the shit every clueless kid goes through before learning how shit actually works. Stop being that dumb kid.

I ganged her for you.

You are welcome.

white, 42, 5'8, bald, 185, well built. At the gym every day and healthy. Own business and live in Fort Lauderdale.

This guy fucks.

>hangups
But user, sex is dirty and gross (if it isn't with me) so every new penus leaves a permanent stain on a vagina, which I'm pretty sure is science, and the more penusus, the worse a girl is and the lower her value is in muh society, bc sex is bad.

Unless it's sex with me, then it's great and all women owe it to me all the time yeaaaaa lol

post one nude with her face and I can bring a full gangbang up to 30 dudes and 10 chicks

TLDR

nice trips and post

You are welcome.

>Fort Lauterdale
lol right next door

>will fly across the entire country for the prospect of getting my bean snapped

Nigga, you live in the capital of whores, "part-time model"s, and hookers. If you have to fly across the country to get laid, that says something about you.

That is why you fail.