why doesn't money make me happy?
I made 1100 $ in a day and i still feel like killing myself
wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

jobunlocker.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-with-a-felony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donate to charities

Donate to me

Send me $70. You won't feel better but I sure would.

stop drinking alcohol

buy yourself a nice experience

job?

give me the money then, i could really use it.

how? please tell me!

Probably all that bait you keep buying

Piss inside a womans ass?

Don't do it OP, this kills the grill.

Why would making money make you happy? On your deathbed, you won't be saying "I wish I'd have worked more".

selling coke

see

>not writing $total
kys

fuck your co-workers cute faggot son in the face in exchange for cash

it's really all you need

Spend the money with me in Amsterdam and afterwards we an hero together

Maybe giving some to me will make you feel better. It's worth a try OP, I'm just looking out for you.

Too much money will do that to you. Nothing gets exciting to dream about and work for, because you can just get it for yourself. A great way of using money to get happier is helping people out that are struggling. It does work when you see the joy in their eyes.

Pic related
It's the cure for unhappiness

oh shit you in amsterdam could we get a mass suicide thing going

pay for my chemotherapy you cunt

Because you sir suffer from depression. It's not something you can buy a cure...there is none. Frankly, there is probably nothing that can make you as happy as normies. It's you.

Why? The last times I were there the people seemed relatively happy to me.

lol you didnt see me faggot

now shut up an buy a fucking shotgun so it can all be over or gtfo

you have issues

I would rather burn the money than waste it on people here. Don't listern to them. Worse than niggers on welfare.

triple dubs of wisdom

well that's why, faggot. no one would feel good after selling coke. you're literally selling people a way to end their lives and ruin their families. what a lowlife
everyone knows dr pepper is better

lol that I fucking do now please stop stating the obvious and say something worth reading, otherwise fuckoff already

money is just tokens to use to exchange for things and experiences that make you happy. it isn't happiness.

go do something fun.

Top kek

use it on hookers and cocaine
>also invite me i too, like hookers and cocaine

That's what poorfags say when they are lazy niggers who can't hold a job to make themselves feel better. Apply your comment to a starving shitskin and you'll clearly see you are a lazy elitists living on daddy's weekly allowance and it's middle of the week. QQ

i live in a 80 % black city so atleast selling drugs makes money

nobody here wants to work though, they want hand outs to smoke some weed and browse Sup Forums all day (didn't think i got my point across in the 1st one)

who doesn't??

Gary, Indiana? Oakland, CA?

Detroit.

might have overestimated the % i didn't fact check it

You know you can leave right. You don't need to live in niggerville.

its not how much money you have its how you use it so go buy some weed or something if you live in california

make more money, 1100 isn't really that much, you probably feel bad because you don't have enough money yet

buying weed is gay, growing is easier and i don't have to give my hard earned shekels to a guy who grows in his closet
i like it here and the money is the best thing i can get occupation wise
also sorry if i type slow i'm dyslexic and have to check everything

Have you tried killing someone else? Taking a life is a very emotional experience. It might spark something.

nice try FBI i'm not admitting shit

It's just a suggestion. We a 'll have our secrets. Sometimes happiness is in something that you cannot but in a store.

Because money is a tool, not an answer. You still have to give your life meaning.

um... sorry if this sounds stupid.. but how do i do that?

i see your point there, that's a pretty hard thing to explain but you did it well, thanks.

You want my honest answer? Pain. Pushing yourself. Pushing to do things that you feel and not holding back. Learning things, mastering things and bit taking it easy. 85% of people whining about happiness and their meaningless lives do absolutely nothing and have zero tolerance for discomfort.

Sorry. Not taking it easy.

1 image är have to change that

Underrated. Get a bike, user!

what can i push myself to do? i don't have any hobbies besides slanging and coming on Sup Forums once every couple days

they say money buys happiness up until about 150k per year and then not so much after that

in my experience however it keeps going up to about 250k or so, after that you run out of stuff to spend on that doesn't seem stupid

money just makes you feel like shit and your head gets a little bigger

Obviously coming to Sup Forums provides lots of li fe meaning. I'm not you, if you are having existentialist life meaning problems look into philosophy of Sartre. But basically if you cannot think of anything you want in life, then you might just be an empty husks of a person devoid of any passion. If there is anything you think/feel/desire....pursue it.

don't make money, it's worthless

try this:
>make new friends
>a GF
>travel a lot
>drink beer
>fuck every time you can
>donate to someone who is starving

dude. how do you make 1100 in a day?

awe that's sad. i thought it was something legit.

thanks anyway

Teach me. I'll do anything to learn how

had gf
also bipolar
mania
went off on her, tried apologizing, but now getting ghosted.

tell me how to earn 1100$ in a day and i will tell you how to be very happy

find a new one
spend 3 months on tinder just to fuck as many girls as possible. it helped me a lot in the past

sex is antidepressive

money doesnt make you happy but lack of it kills you , so its like
got money - now go find happiness
no money - forget it and die

he already mentioned selling coke.
he's not happy coz he knows he doesn't work hard for it and that it is wrong.

I mean it pays cuz it's risky. but it feels too repetitive and also i can't get a legal job cuz i have 3 felonies for heroin.

all my days consist of smoking pot, drinking alcohol, and oxy, i just lack happiness and i don't know how i can get some. still kinda confused about going about that task

jobunlocker.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-with-a-felony/

obviously, you're only happy when you're high and drunk. so basically, you've already achieved happiness

eh, every high goes away. but i feel like life is pointless at this point cuz all i life for is money

Because $1100 a day is chump change lol. Make more you'll feel happy.

it's only pointless coz you're high and drunk all the time.

damn this is a hard choice between 1k and minimum wage
you're god damn right.

Money itself won't do you any good. What do you do with the money you earn?

well you whined about not getting a job legally coz of your felony.
seems like you're not happy coz you're a whiny little girl and you think that sellling coke is such a "hard job" and worth the 1k a day.

hey siri what's sarcasm

i got your sarcasm. hence the calling of you " a little girl"
>damn this is a hard choice between 1k and minimum wage

your choice of selling coke for 1k vs minimum wage is a hard choice.
i get it. you'd rather make money the gangsta way right?

Go do something life threatening

no, it's just the money in it. gotta feed 4 of my little siblings and i can't do that on minimum wage job and i don't want them going into the streets to make money.

deadly cycles or some shit, i don't want to die over an ounce and have my friends go up and bring them to the trap house but if i quit selling coke we might not have enough to live off of once the cash i have right now runs out.

sorry for the brick of text its a complicated situation.

this might not make any sense sorry if im rambling at this point now.

they are going into the streets though to make money since they know how easy it is to make it out there

yeah, sorry for being a dick earlier, i appreciate you sticking around and giving me advice on all of this. I should get out while i'm ahead.