Some of you fags still playing wow if not state when you left and what the reason was

some of you fags still playing wow if not state when you left and what the reason was
if youre still playing what is keeping you from leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/pandaren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well badically i always buy the new expansion, play 2 months then leave because i have no more money.

Gives me something to do in my spare time.
Raided from bc-mop.
Now pure casual.

pruned classes poorly balanced pvp

game feels like a shallow version of what it used to be with all the pruning

pvp has never been balanced but I think they are not even trying anymore

i played 2 months at the end of beta and 2 months at the release

bet the game is very different now

class design is shit
artifacts are shit
rng gear is shit
all my friends quit
pvp and pve suck because of shit class design
also minor thing they still havent fixxed the super long dalaran loading screen
before i quit
>brb porting to dalaran please dont kick
was a normal thing to say because you were probably gone for 5 minutes

>current year
>not playing Dungeons and Dragons Online

Mixing realms was probably one of the dumbest things they could do. I played on a low population server for a reason.

I still play, but not much. Once I'm able to go back to work I'll be unsubbing

artistic differences, and its called legion so they kinda took the low road for new content.

Used to play on a vanilla private server which is now fucked.

I'd re sub for a legacy server otherwise no, fuck that the game peaked at tbc bit I do enjoy vanilla as well even though it's slower paced

Wraith was the climax, left after that.

These wrath was k, I'd pay for a legacy sever too. I don't do private servers because they're free I do it for the version.

Im on a wrath server is fun as hell

Offed my subscription yesterday, after not playing for a couple months. Just so tired of all the rehashed garbage this expansion.

Turalyon and Alleria should have been a HUGE deal but they breezed by it like nothing. Like, nigger, these motherfuckers have been trapped on the wrong side of a destroyed Dark Portal, and missing for YEARS, barely hanging on. That could have been an awesome story arc. But noooo OMG NEW ARTYFAX HERE GRIND SUM MOAR

Most content in an expansion so far, but also the most shitty and cheesy. Now playing LK on a private server.

>when i found out i could solo all the dunguons on heroic
>Drop rates for rares got worse, however random things dropped more
>instant lvl 100 token
>social interaction became useless, cus you can do low level quest and still lvl up in other ways.
>flying mounts

Played vanilla to whichever one was Lich King. I got tired of the continual watering down of things. Everything became easier and diluted as the game went on. I get Blizz did it to keep players and make money. I don't fault them for it. It's what a business does. But it ruined it for me.

I left some time during WoD, because it was getting boring and Elysium/Nostalrius launched.

I also didn't play at all during MoP.

never heard of, i remember that creature from baldur's gate dark alliance though

i was playing only on private servers
2 years ago i left my cata server cuz i got bored of it and tried mop , fucking retarded kung fu autism karate bullshit but its nice and comfy and abilities/talents/glyphs make more sense than before , recently this server died because admins are stupid cunts
i would play some blizzlike mop server but i dont know any good one

is there any working blizzlike mop server existing anyway ?

Wotlk
Grind got old
I heard it's too easy now. I was a low level in vannila but peak enjoyment was bc, loved the guild raid progression and duel arena

Got tired of paying for a game that becomes more mediocre as the days go by.

Also yes

started early BC
quit mid cata because most of my friends did
restarted in pandaria (I really really liked mists, once you see past the pandas what you have is great lore) then quit right before WoD because WoD looked like it was going to suck and I was right. I wish I played Legion. I will definitley come back for the Old Gods expansion

btw you autistic shitheads still believe that mists of pandaria isnt literally kung fu panda online ?
"amagad they wuz in lore!" no they werent
also all those stories and quests in mop are for 8y olds

too many games not enough time
non linear time update for irl when?

I played nearly every day from the opening of TBC until the end of WotLK. That's when I got my life in order and canceled my sub.

Came back at the beginning of Warlords to see what's up. Hit level cap, lost interest. Came back again for Legion. Hit level cap, played it for awhile as a way to hang out with my IRL friends who also played. Then ultimately lost interest when they joined hardcore raiding guilds and I didn't care about raiding.

I think I played so much WoW back in TBC-WotLK because I was young, I had a ton of friends online that I got to chat with every single day, and it was an escape from the real world. WoW was more of an escape and way to socialize for me. And since it's not that anymore, I can't play it for long.

If they release an Old Gods expansion I'll prolly come back for that to see the story (love some Old God settings in WoW). But then I'll just quit again

Fucking Pandas. Not in MY WoW.

I quit before pandaria, and even then the token-grinding and make-everyclass-do-everything already ruined most of the game.

1.12 is the only wow worth playing.

Who is Wrathion?

a muslim cunt

Was in a top 50 raiding guild, didnt get a legendary within the first month of playing despite spending 8+ hours a day grinding everything i possibly could. Was not allowed on the core raiding team because of it. and now i cant play it any more, just gives me anxiety and a sense of failure.

Started playing during BC - around patch 2.1.

Very active player throughout BC, Wrath, Cataclysm, Mists - got into raids in Wrath, raided throughout Wrath, Cataclysm, Mists.

Guild fell apart between Mists & Warlords, got married and had a baby on the way - went straight occasional casual, had a brief resurgence at the start of Legion - casual, but had some late nights sitting up with baby and needed something to keep me awake.

Loved it, but now... just too much of a time sink. Left behind a max-level of every class on Horde side, and half a dozen Alliance alts at various levels from 35 to 80.

It was basically blizz trying to capture the chinese/korean markets by having an east asian themed xpac

Im still playing hoping my class gets buffed sometime soon

I mean, gameplay wise, legion is the worst exp ever

That and the leveling was boring af

Even cataclysm was better

but on the other hand

That sucks user, hope you get over it and play some more. The recruitment pool for high end guilds isn't that big. We need you.

the internet never ceases to amaze me.

It becomes so fucking boring between major patches.
Instead of putting there a lot of small fun and hard quests they make you go over the dungeons 6 million times.
Also the gearing would be better is the tears like evolved a little bit not just changing colors.

>not futa ladyboi
Shame

lol all these salty omega fucks who can't progress in this game

Even betas are higher on the food chain than you, go try Hello Kitty Island Adventure

I'm happy playing ow in GM. I would come back but the mere thought of it stresses me the fuck out. The is the first and only time ive felt this way about a game and hate it. Used to think about it and get a sense of nostalgia and want to play again, completely destroyed that for me.

>played since vanilla
>very, very casual never raided or anything until wotlk
>started caring more about the game and spend countless hours grinding my lock
>got into decent guild and started doing raids
>naxx and uld never did ICC
>4th top DPS in guild
>didn't go online for 1 week since vacation
>got kicked of the guild
>went back to just casually playing since it didn't matter anyway
>tried out all expansions and it just got worse and worse
>I kinda liked pandaria since it made up for some of the shit they did it cata but nothing beats TBC and wotlk
>barely played WOD
>played legion for maybe an hour before I quit completelly

Now I play on wotlk and TBC private servers
It's honestly sad to see what this game has become, just a mindless and repetetive grind without any real challenge

Achievements, pets, mounts. Now transmog appearences. There's so much to do in addition to just running in circles on Argus. On top of that, I'm a big roleplayer, so the community interaction is much higher on my realm.

But there were pandas in warcraft before kung fu panda even came out

I've got a 920 mage from 7.2.5, went m+ raid with my guild

Now shut up and go back the basement you come from

WrA or MG?

want moar

>not mythic raiding

gg casual

Moon Guard. I've been on the server since like 2 weeks into Wrath

e621.net/post/index/1/pandaren

Can you even read ?

Been with it from the beginning. I feel like if she's gonna die I'm gonna be there til the end.

920 in that patch is heroic mode lol

I bet you think regular BGs are the same as rated too

I already became the strongest (highest DPS) PVE Feral Druid in EU/US during Legion. Quit 7 weeks ago and this is no longer the case. And yes, I'm aware Feral sucks and it's not a competitive DPS class.

I had the highest AP ranking world wide, first to hit 100B and 200B and about 30B higher than the next guy. 2k+ M+ score helped in this area.

Maxed out Prestige, it's around 22..23? now. 2k rated obviously, not because I'm amazing at PVP but just because I want the elite glad transmog for Druid and Monk.

I was pretty content with this until they released the new maps with all the rares on it and increased the chance of titanforge on items. Basically, all my work and efforts counted for nothing since freshly leveled characters could get a jump start in AP, go straight to 905 ilvl (with the gear the rares drop) and after 2-3 weeks be pulled up to 930 by their guild. If they played Rogue, Arms Warr, Hunter, Affli Lock, etc. - The usual 'competitive' specs, they'd be able to keep up with my DPS with barely 1% of the effort into their characters that I put into mine.

I didn't play alts, I didn't have a job, I was literally just jerking off and playing WoW all day and all night.

The fucking catch-up mechanics disgust me and I hate that WoW caters to all the shit players instead of the good ones. Now the game is even more grindy because of the new currency from rares + the new additional world quests. I didn't have TIME for anything else other than WoW.

Now I've quit I can watch a fucking Netflix series or play some single player steam games or fuck the girlfriend or walk the dog or something, without having that feeling of having to stay NUMBER ONE, having to be the best and make sure I retain that rank 1 slot on boss' parses (KR/CHN not included). And let me tell you; it's a fucking beautiful feeling. I'm sad to leave the new friends I made this expansion behind, but quitting? Completely worth it.

Ill meet you at the inn in silvermoon in 10 minutes, keep a look out for a futa tauren with huge udders.

Still playing just for the grind good to fill the duller moments in my life.

??? "can't progress in this game"?

I stopped because it was too much of a time sink once I had a baby.

Progression wasn't a problem when I was single and could come home from work and jump into a raid. Now, I have IRL things that are more important.

boss parses if anybody gives a fuck.

Played since the launch and quit before cataclysm due to getting fed up with the game getting gutted and having nothing to do. Played on a vanilla server years after and had a blast, tried legion and was utterly disgusted with the abomination the game was turned into. Even any generic gook p2w mmo manages to have more depth and fun nowadays.

7.2.5 you retard

1.5 to before Burning Crusade release. Got pissed they were making the new starting gear better than the shit you got out of the hardest dungeons. Then they gave the faggot Alliance shamans at some point and I said fuck it, I had my fun but enough. PVP was fun until they added carebear dishonor points and then it just became universal PVE.

why did you go so hard when it was clear that after the next patch everything is going to free anyway?
maybe i dont understand because im super casual and mostly play pvp but i didnt even bother farming ap unless ak was at max

the worst thing about wow is community , a bunch of autistic kids eksdee lolsayers

>Unable to understand raid teirs

kek

like this nolife here

goddamnit. I thought I was done with the angry surprise boners that Sup Forums causes.

>m+ raid
being this clueless

>normal parses

look at the image you just linked you fucking autistic manchild retard

this

but the importent question is
Horde or Alliance

same i raided hardcore af from bc-cata

Started as BC came out. Was hardcore raider in Wrath and Cata. Left during Panda. Dailies. So many fucking dailies. Digital chores is what I ended up calling them.

Obviously Horde

> his self worth is based solely on his wow character

:(

Raided heavy BC, Wrath, MoP and WoD. Legion just feels so fucking stale. World quests are just super dailies that aren't interesting but I think I'm also partially tired of the demon theme. I'm hyped for old God's and have been for three years but I feel like they will fuck it up. The raiding is a lot easier now which isn't much of an issue, my real issue with the game is the fucking classes. Everything is so dumbed down, it hurts. Fucking people actually tell me that they think survival Hunter is hard "oh mah stacks" dude I've been playing a rogue for 9 years. STFU about your stacks it's not hard. Warlocks were ruined after WoD pre patch came in. Mages lost pris crystal which blows and they just feel stale now, Arcane is ok here and there but ehh. And as far as a RP perspective, lemme go role play right, but there's just demon hunters and dark paladins and edge Lord's galore.

If you actually played MoP you wouldn't have been disappointed. 5.2 5.3 and 5.4 were solid. 5.4 lasted a while but so do all final content patches.

Only played with my brother on and off. We played since 06-2010 and now we tryed legion. Then it always went the same way. He doesnt really play with me but finds me when he has something to show off. What a boring faggot.

Horde as well.

I would still play it if i could afford it, still need to get legion too

Still play Warmane 2.4.3.. only way to go are private servers

>being this stupid
with that gear, what would be the benefit in doing normal, or heroic for that matter. think before you post.

>started horde main
>swapped to alliance main
>swapped back to horde main
>swapped to alliance main
>got alts on both sides

I don't care there are assholes and good bois on both sides

he's just trolling you dude, warcraftlogs don't even record normal parses. they never have. so either troll or just dumb cunt.

I left when Leeroy Jenkins left.

Played from day 1. high warlord pre-tbc etc (bragging because of 'fuck you I earned that'). Quit during WOTLK because I got drunk and kicked from my guild for sending sexual in-game mails to one of my female guildmates who had been flirting with me and even calling my IRL for ages. Lots of people shunned me after that and I gave up. Had been drinking hard since TBC and had lost a load of friends anyway.

Moved onto Warhammer online, quit that on expansion. Was in the top PVP team on that. Quit gaming for poker for a few years. Went over to Diablo3 and quit that when they closed RMAH. Fucked around on LoL for a bit, CS:GO, and lately PUBG. Nothing has ever come close to WoW, my first online game from being a solo gamer before. Warhammer was pretty close but dated a girl from that and we broke up so that ruined that shit as she also turned the guild against me yet again.

So yeah, fuck that shit. To many snowflakes and white knights playing games nowadays.

The game isn't even a mmorpg anymore or even a game, just a collection of minigames and other gimmicks.

I started playing WoW on release because I was pissed when EverQuest raised the lvl cap to 70 shortly after I had dinged 65, midway into my PoP progression.

THEN I was pissed when BC came out because I had just gotten my molten core set and was ready to do Tier2 raiding, but all that was obsoleted by the greens that anyone could get.

THEN I was even further mad because WotL came out just as I had gotten my full PvP set, and now I had to start all over. I quit at WotL.

And also for those of you that don't remember, there were only around two (maybe three) guilds who did 40 man raids for these instances, and it was very difficult to get gear, especially before they combined realms.

>mad about new expansion releases
>kept trying to get gear when they knew a new expansion was coming
>didnt think about how every time they release a major patch, even between raids, the last set is almost useless.

You're mad because of you. Don't blame WoW

People who play MMO's (picture related).

KEK! AGREED THO

the game has just turned into a endless number crunch like diablo 3, i quit about 6 months ago after i released what a saturated, brainless, homogenised grind the game has become, i went back recently to play vanilla on a private server and even with all the flaws and hiccups, its still a much better game, you actually explore the world and are encouraged to talk to and work with people, you actually lose hp and mana and have to tactically pull mobs and prepare for things. nowdays you run brainlessly into as many things as you can pull and aoe them all down, since every class has aoe some form of heal, and your character is way over-tuned, this is just the way to play world of dumbcraft now, gg.

I use wow as pure escapism. I like being in the world that has been created.

playing tbc PRivate server cuz fuck retail wow

well, no. with the introduction of Mythic+ WoW is vastly harder than it ever was in vanilla. Vanilla WoW, in terms of difficulty, is a fucking joke compared to a +20 key in ANY dungeon.

this. wow now has a competitive gaming platform and live-streamed dungeon-clear tournaments. vanilla/tbc/wotlk or any other expac wasn't even a fraction of the current difficulty. that said, most players don't even attempt +20 keys due to the reward factor.

LOL its just a number crunch, the difficulty is a different type, its more a scale now, where you require better gear to do harder content. much like Grifts in diablo 3. absolutely brainless game and the only way you will understand is if you go and level a warrior to 60 in vanilla.

it became too elitist

WoW was much better when everyone was a newb (ie 1-2 expansions in)

>number crunch
>absolutely brainless game

That is every single multiplayer video game to ever exist.

>Be the best
>Get more kills
>More levels
>Place more blocks and build something better

The game companies laugh at you and make a new update, then you do the same shit again. That is called an addiction.

Well i play dota 2, which is far from a brainless game. but i agree for most games.