Are normies even conscious?

Are normies even conscious?

Maybe no one is except you

No, they're not. They're being told what to eat, wear, think, and they're swallowing all of this bullshit

but does that make him the solipsist? or you?

As much as you

So you consider yourself some sort of free-thinker do you? Say something interesting that's not just every generation's generic teen angst. We'd all love to hear your original philosophical insights.

normie question.
the self and the outside is a reciprocal interaction between subjectivized constructs.
"user, "subjectivized" by who?" the self and the outer projection of one's self.
If you dont understand what i wrote, or if it doesn't make sense, or if it's just some random idiot's bullshit, you are lucky and i envy you greatly

You're basically saying that I don't experience anything that isn't "me" in some sense?

Yet not a little bit less than you.

No. About one human in a hundred is actually 'conscious' in the way you or I are; the rest just mimic and repeat the social behavior they spend all of their spare time observing.

i'm saying the the concept of "me" is partly derived from the outer world, same as the "outer world" is subjected to the person "view" and modified and denaturated on the basis of the self "distortion" of reality.
So everyone experience sort of a different reality?
Is there an "Ideal" (platonic term) of reality, unbiased by one self?
To me separating reality, wich is self-"""distorted" to the distortion (the self) in the first place, makes no sense. Consciousness is an internal mechanism that doesn't exist externally to the mind.

tl,dr
The subjectivization of matter into beings is one'self great illusion, we might as well think of others are pulsating energy flowing through our pre-frontal cortex

normie answer.

Our senses were hard coded into our human dna through natural selection. Just like some dogs can smell 1000x better than us and some sharks can sense an electric aura from miles away. The business of natural selection is to ensure our fitness to survive and reproduce, not to establish a vision of objective reality. The fact that we see subjectivized constructs to reflect our 'reality' leads us to a probability of zero that we can see objective reality. Indeed this begs several questions: subjectivized by who? and what is the nature of objective reality? and more importantly, which came first: the object or the perceiver?

as* instead of are before the word "pulsating"

so is life for a modern day adult (aka wagecuck) a matter of survival anymore?
also
ofc we cant see a objective reality, if that exists
there is no came first in infinite, the object and the perceivere are the same thing.
just my 2cents, my field of study is phylosophy, i if i've learned something, i've learned that answers are not the Answer =)

Conscious of what?

>so is life for a modern day adult (aka wagecuck) a matter of survival anymore?

Personally I think no. It's a sad case of having a perfect set tools meant for use during the last ice age. Then trying to use that big hammer to build a modern day timepiece.
>there is no came first in infinite
I suppose if time is also a subjectivized construct then that may be true, however it's the chicken and the egg for me.
ofc I like to believe that consciousness precedes time. time preceding consciousness would be a very sad joke for us all

for me a is a sad joke indeed.
but as i always say in irl conversation, the one blessing that we all have is that maybe in 5 min, or in 5hr we will plunge back into routine again, and all of this will not matter. the only thing that makes our heads not implode is that nothing is permanently fixed in one though, everything perish, even thought.
And that's it for me i'll go back to building my Pi, maybe jerk off after
Have a nice day all

Why do they seem to act without thinking? Are the lights on? What are the lights anyway?

Have a nice day, user. Pi's are cool.

Same Sup Forumsrother. Have at it.

I'm not internet telepathic, can you elaborate a little bit more?

hagha norgmie

This

>i'm so deep you fuckin normies could never understand....

t. normie

Can somebody define normie for me.

Normie: A word used by the popular masses who don't want to feel like they are part of the popular masses.

See also: "but I'm a special snowflake!"

Yes, normies are concious, most people are concious. You are just being edgy for asking this.

>pop-psychology at its finest

How do you know?

Thought so HA!

It's not about having 100% original thoughts at all times, you dip. That's for hipsters, the purest form of normie. It's about questioning your unoriginal thoughts until you're absolutely sure that all your unoriginal thoughts are the most logical thoughts you can think. Humans have been around for over 2000 years, you'd have to be retarded to think you've ever had an original thought in your life.

> Humans have been around for 2000 years
Retard

No, over. OVER 2000. 2017 years. Nearly 2018.

Are you fucking serious? Really? The species called homo sapiens exists for over 40k years and it has been 2017 since Christ was born. Have you ever gone to any kind of school?