Objectivity speaking

Objectivity speaking.
Washer is the best song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtu.be/4QOCS5UPtAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do not get the hate this song receives from time to time either, but calling it the best song on Spiderland is delusional.

for dinner... is pleb filter. unironically best song

breadcrumb trail and good morning captain are literally the only legitimate choices here

>I do not get the hate this song receives from time to time either,
It's a meme started by from spamming butthole.
>but calling it the best song on Spiderland is delusional
It's way more interesting than GMC. It's the band at its peak.
It's pretty much the true blueprint (besides their EP) of Post Rock.

Is it true that this album as a whole is pretty emotionally dishonest though?

objectively contrarian

Yes. It'd be better as an instrumental album.
Washer is definitely the best track on Spiderland, but the EP is by far their peak.

stop forcing memes

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>no Don, Amon
Get out

correct
it is unimprovable
probably third best, probably as important musically as washer and GMC
what does that mean ?
no, i think the words add to the atmosphere a lot. wordless spiderlands have been attempted and they're not the same (as well as wordful spidertowns)
worst song on the album
prepared at last minute by britt
brashear barely knew how to play to it
the climax is literally just turning on the distortion pedal
still a 9/10 but not best.

it's not necessarily that. but the way people speak of it here makes it sound like that. Spiderland is a record that was made by some kids who didn't like mainstream rock and spent their teenage years basically shitposting acting like goofballs for lack of a better word and completely lost their shit when it came to having a decent social life when they entered college. If you listen to Spiderland with that in mind it makes sense

BT > D,A > NM = FD > W
still a 10/10 :^)

>worst song on the album
Don is so chilling though. The climax isn't the spotlight on this because the atmosphere already shines best than any other song from the album.
Sure it's simple shit compared to the rest but it has probably the most noticeable dead atmosphere of the entire album.
And it's a perfect bridge to Washer.

hurhur im Sup Forums im so alternative if an album has 4 songs its a work of art hurhurr durr Sup Forums likes it so i must seek validation from a bunch of anonymous emos by telling myself i like the same handful of shitty albums as well
dae listen to talking heads?!?

holy fucking shit dude

Who hurt you? Do we not like your favorite album?

of all the fucking COUNTLESS fucking music in the world, all those fucking albums and artists, and Sup Forums literally tosses eachother off over about TEN fucking records

p a t h e t i c .

This.
I always found it weird when people act like Slint were mad geniuses making fugues or there is a super deep picture when it's really just social rejects who made really good music.

That's probably the entire Louisville scene desu

even though spiderland is my favorite album, this guy speaks truth

>Objectivity speaking.

first day here bud?

youtu.be/4QOCS5UPtAc

guys, what's the name of the member that uses glasses?

britt?