>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Donald Trump standing there
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tfJ2a7wD24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stand for pledge of allegiance

Shake his hand and stand at attention

He's obviously there to give me money. I'll accept a few million,shake his hand, then send him on his way

offer him my wife for his pleasure

Welcome him and ask what he needs.

Suck his cock and drink his glorious cum.

Thank him for being the catalyst that saves Western Civilization.

Spit this mouthful of everclear all over him in surprise and apologize.

Then toss him a lit match.

immediate hogicide

ITT 4chen proves how cucked they've become even more than in multiple bbc threads daily

Fondle his hot balls

I was only 9 years old.
I loved Trump so much, I had all the merchandise and movies.
I pray to Trump every night, thanking him for the life I’ve been given. “Trump is love” I say, “Trump is life."
My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Trump.
I called him a cunt.
He hits me and sends me to sleep.
I'm crying now and my face hurts.
I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
It's Trump! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear "Make America great again."
He grabs me with his tiny hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.
I spread my ass cheeks for Trump.
He penetrates my butthole.
It hurts so much, but I do it for Trump. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering.
I want to please Trump.
He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.
My dad walks in.
Trump looks him straight in the eye and says,
"We need to build a wall."
Trump leaves through my window.
Trump is love. Trump is life.

Kiss him in the eye

kneel... him in the balls
a quick palm-strike breaks his nose, welling his eyes with tears and blinding him temporarily
grab him by the head and slam it repeatedly into some hard service until I hear him gurgling and go limp
wait at least six minutes before calling 911 to report a burglar and our struggle and his subsequent death, this guarantees permanent irreversible brain damage due to hypoxia

wait for my check from George Soros

user: Glad you could make it, Donald.
Trump: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be anonymous, but I'm still your superior as a president.
user: As if I could forget. Listen, Donald, there's something about the immigrants you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into liberals.
Trump: What?
user: This entire city must be purged.
Trump: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way
user: Damn it, Donald. As your greatest ally, I order you to purge this city.
Trump: You are not my greatest ally yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
user: Then I must consider this an act of treason.
Trump: Treason? Have you lost your mind, user?
user: Have I? President Trump, by my right of succession and sovereignity of my boards, I hereby relieve you from your presidency and suspend your supporters from service.
Pence: user, you can't just...
user: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Trump: You've just crossed a terrible threshold, user.
user: Mike?
Pence: I'm sorry, user. I can't watch you do this.

I'd sit him down and have a talk about the things I don't agree with and hear his side on things

I'd offer him a beer and ask if he wanted to stay the night if he declines I'd wish him farewell and if he accepted I'd sleep in the living room then make an all American breakfast then I'd wish him well

>Wat do?

Shake his hand. Offer him coffee.

Draw my weapon, and double tap. Break into my house, you leave feet first.

Tackled by Secret service for being too close to President

itp a liberal proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

stand at attention and salute the man
Ask him if he needs help building the wall
Give him some bricks from my back yard to
help the cause

throw holy water on him and watch him sizzle

this is the only right answer for anyone who voted for the big D.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

You'd walk into him again you retard....

>zzzzzzzip
Are you prepared mein fuhrer?

Of course you’d look like a typical rad fem

And face the same direction? What a fucking retard

I guess I get to learn how to suck dick real good for our God.

Fucking newfags

CRUSHED by the liberal left!! It's time to walk away loser. It's time to WALK AWAY.

Not only the worst president ever, 99% of us don't consider him president AT ALL.

wut. where am i. how on Earth did i get over that there wall

God warcraft was awesome

Politely ask him to pee on Mel's face

Move on him like a bitch.

Hillary: Your predecessor ruled this land for eight years, and you've ground it to dust in a matter of days.
Trump: Very dramatic, Hillary. Give me the senate, and I'll make sure you die quickly.
Hillary: The senate holds the democrats’ electors, Trump! What, were you hoping to piss on them one last time before you left Obamacare to rot?
Trump: I didn't know what it held. Nor does it matter. I'll take what I came for one way or another.

Hillary: I dearly hope there's a special place in hell waiting for you, Trump.
Trump: We may never know, Hillary. I intend to be president forever.

Why am I even doing this anymore?

Dramatized version of 2016 election: youtube.com/watch?v=8tfJ2a7wD24

Hillary: You are a fool, Trump. You know you are no match for me.
Trump: Of all politicians, why you? You were stronger than this!
Hillary: I am stronger than you ever imagined. I can feel the white house tremble at my approach. Even the gods know my name!
Trump: No one will remember you, traitor. I will see to that!

Hillary: Pathetic! You were great once, before doubt addled your will. Before you rendered judgement on Mexico. Before you deported the innocent and guilty, all in one stroke. You weak, sorry fool! How does it feel to have deported millions? To have betrayed your own voters?
Trump: I betrayed no one! Innocents are deported so that America may live. I ended their illegal stay in America, as I will end yours.

Hillary: You have beaten me. I cannot believe it. I was wrong, Trump. So wrong. I thought I was strong, strong enough to control (((them))). I wanted to use the power for good, for America. You must see that. You must give me the chance to make amends, to seek redemption.
Trump: If redemption is what you seek then that is what I will give you.

Trump: This is the fate of traitors. Remember this, and do not stray. If you do, I will be ready to render you the same service.

I'd probably wonder where secret service is. Then duck anticipating a kill shot before my head exploded like Kennedy.

I'd wreak your face.

Hillary: You have beaten me. I cannot believe it. I was wrong, Trump. So wrong. I thought I was strong, strong enough to control (((them))). I wanted to use the power for good, for America. You must see that. You must give me the chance to make amends, to seek redemption.

Trump: If redemption is what you seek then that is what I will give you.

Hillary
>Translates roughly "I am a woman."

Trump
>Grab em by the pussy

You know what.

I'm not even mad.

RIP Uther & Muradin

Gods...I hate Mexicans. My grandfather hated them too, even before they took his job. Did you think I'd be out here running for president without good reason? Yes, America needs a strong president. No, America doesn't need unwashed barbarians at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the leader of the GOP: to bring American order to stinking Mexicans. Revenge? That'd be good too. This trade war against the Mexicans won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in America. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: The Senate, the Chinese, those Russian bear-riders, the democrat and the libertarian parties too. After all, the man who controls America rules the world...and one day, I will be Emperor.

Murder that faggot. Steal his wig. Profit.

With a hard on faggot?

You know. He did say "stand at attention" so ya. Probably.

underrated post

Nothing because I'm already dead.

Tell him to take his fucking shoes off. Nobody wears shoes in my house.

You think millionaires become millionaires by giving faggots money? Lul, he's there for your money retard