Just a hug man, is it really that hard to get? A hug, a simple hug. I don't care if you're older or younger than me...

Just a hug man, is it really that hard to get? A hug, a simple hug. I don't care if you're older or younger than me, thinner, fatter, taller, smaller... Not a rough passionate fuck, no, I just want to feel loved by another being, even for only a second, even if after that you don't talk to me anymore, even if you're pretending...

well there is still hope for both of us...I guess

*hug*

D... do you think so?

Hmm, you're warm, user ^w^ tehehe

*Gives warm huggle*

How sweet user ^-^ *hugs back*
Nani?!

>Be me
>Into anime
>Get laughed at by everyone at school
>Eventually normify myself to please the Chad's
>I don't get bullied anymore, just ignored by literally everyone
>Somehow that's even worse
>Finally finish school, got a job
>Thought that now that i'm an adult i could get back into my hobby without assholes bullying me over it
>Walk in on my first day
>co-worker raises brow as he sees my pic related
>"Great, i have to work with one of those weirdos"
Why is life so cruel?

*long distance hug* Have a nice day boy/girl :)

Maybe the reason you don't feel any of that is because you're desperate for it.

People can only really help those who want to be helped, how can anyone love you if you don't love yourself?

Man the fuck up and quit being so desperate. Once you stop defining your life by the lack of attention given by others, shit will improve.

You should go to that virtual hugs site that's exactly for faggots like you.

You said that was better, didn't you?

It doesn't work this way and OP's way either. If you are not loved, it won't change another day. It doesn't matter if you love yourself or not.

By normal people standards it's still bad, just better than receiving no attention at all. It's like, would you rather get bashed by a rock, or by a wooden plank?

Don't judge the situation that bad right from the first day, he could be joking or you two could be friends spending time working

Girly boy ^^ same to you!

>manga with neet main character
>shirt implying you identify with that
even in weeb land that's a questionable choice as that can be easily taken wrong

101 of bussiness: hide anything that could be taken wrong.

Physically or mentally girly?

Well, he sure didn't sound jokey. It was just such a shock, after i repressed my inner weeb for so long, i get called out over a piece of merch, that doesn't even look that weird.
that's a good point, didn't really think about that.

Hahahaha fucking loser

I want a hug. Come give a hug please

Bruh, y’all are all fucking retarded, just go get a fucking hug.

Hug from far away Poland specially for you boy/girl ;)