Hey Sup Forums found this notebook what do?

Hey Sup Forums found this notebook what do?

Cum on it and throw it outside.

Digits confirm

Cum on it then light it on fire

Open it, show anything interesting, cum on it, light it up

>Cum on it then light it on fire
I'm a professor, I'm not cumming on it while there are students on campus

Looks to be a lot of art in this style

find out who it belongs to.
get a chicken
remove all of its feathers
throw the featherless chicken at the person the book belongs to and scream "BEHOLD A HUMAN"

thank diogenes for the idea

This was in there

oh and fuck plato

Draw smiley faces

Checked, also holy shit that is an oldy but a goody. Sadly I'm not seeing a name. I think it's the same kid thats been using the student area to post fascist messages.

they seem like an edgy pile of shit who sits at the back of the class saying amazing atheist quotes.
if i was you, i would confirm its them, then find every opportunity to make their life hell.

No, if it's the kid I'm thinking of, they are a decent student just cripplingly autistic

Featherless Bipeds? Fucking hell, someone took philosophy. I bet (probably she) actually enjoyed that shit too, the worst kind of person.

Diogenes was a god,
your trips confirm.

Seemed like edgy teenage girl originally, the fascism really fucks it up though. Where are you? What state?

Community college in Midwest, never fucking become a professor at a community college. The pay is shit and you get no respect

Flower out of the eye is the only redeeming quality in any of these.

I think I figured it out, it says we are fucked and something else, their handwriting is shit.

Go dressed as a nazi and tell her to join you and accept your ideology, you and your movement.

Draw swastikas all over it

Pretty sure that's what they want

Number the pages 1,2,4,5,6,7...... leave if for owner to find - drive them mad not knowing what page you took.

I live in England so not a problem for me. 22 odd years of education killed any dreams I've ever had anyway so I wouldn't worry.

Featherless bipeds is a plato thing.

I'm not OP, I'm the one asking location.

No no, take the starting letter you fucking leaf

sounds great, but make it a later number, too easy at the start.

oh shit, honestly mate I didn't read past the first sentence.

is this a manifesto?

plan an elaborate school shooting in their, aping the original owners, hand writing and then discreetly leave outside the receptionist area

Fucking hope so, 20 year and nothing interesting has happened here

Not too far off from the shit I was drawing when I was a freshman

Write a note inside telling them they can't draw and leave it where you found it

Who cares? Edgy loner sketchings. Ive seen far more interesting things on this board, today alone in fact. Youre gonna have to try harder, op. Draw some satanic messages in there and say the kid wrote, post a pic and boom, youve got yourself a half interesting facade that may or may not be thread worthy.

This? This is jack shit. Im bored with this thread. Be interesting or dont post at all

Whew, don't recall asking for your approval.

WE ARE fucked as a society

WE WILL die alone

WE SHOULD accept our fate

WE CANT chan (g?) e

2cool4school

Wew, i dont recall very many people hanging around in YOUR thread because you lost their interest.

Funny how that works. You done being snide now?

Wash your hands.

My hands are clean?

Threads dead. Im out

I was implying that person is discusseding

Print out this trace onto every page, Take to the security office and say where you found it.

Did you mean disgusting or....?

Security office? We have a dean and professor area where our offices are. None of that fancy shit.

Wow, youre uppity as fuck, dude. Go back to your simple life of being a proffessor for a bunch of bratty little shits. Youd fit in better there rather than here considering how insecure you come off.

Sorry I'm ESL I go to community college in Midwest US. If I asked you something would you answer?

No doub't your powered items are not grounded/earthed you have probably had filtered water once you uncivilised creature.

The EMF and water containments you must carry everyday should be having some other effect.

post creepshots of your hottest students

or at least the ones who bribed you with secks

apology for poor english

when were you when john lenin dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘john is kill’

‘no’