GET.

HIM.

GONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP unemployed loser detected

looser*

GOOD CALL. He'll be unemployed soon! Never Trump!

Destroyed by America's left in under 30 days. What do you have to say now, Trumptwats?

troll

who is in the oval office? Oh yeah. Trump

I have to say that screeching retards like you are why the words Nazi and Fascist have lost any and all impact they used to hold by just hurling them at any one that disagrees with them.

Otherwise great bait, 10/10

I like him, though.

>lose so hard that you are still crying about it months later

Suddenly democracy isn't so great anymore huh?

And because you are incapable of thinking in 2 parties, let me just confuse you more by saying that I don't care which president your 2nd world country has.

Not for long. It is over, dude. Even the dumbest Trumpcunt has to admit he's done. Powerless. Shut down. Ended.

It's over. Very very over.

No. He was right. It's loser. You faggot

Shut your hole, traitor.

bernie sander supporters are so sensitive and gay

troll.

Losers gonna lose!

WORST PRESIDENT EVER. The entire PLANET is laughing in his stupid face now!

Traitor to who?

For the former Americans who now follow Trump.

People said the same about Bush Jr.
Muthafucka got re-elected.
Settle down and accept shit.

Trump is an obese 72 yr old. He won't be alive in 3 years.

I want to rape Donald Trump on live TV.

Repeatedly and the feed cannot be cut.

And all of them were from fags and illegal immigrants in CA. Let them fuck off and she can go be president there.

Lol, vidya renderings behind NRA symbol.
Epic work.

So you are admitting you are even worse of a person than Trump himself? Equality would mean you just grab him by the dick backstage.

Nazi is the new nigger

>What is the electoral college?

Hey, our last president had bitches crying for 8 years.

Sure, I'll admit it. I want to rape Donald Trump for the lulz and make the world watch the President of the USA get fucked violently in the butt. Nobody would forget that.

an outdated method of voting that has been obsolete since reliable reporting of numbers. It was used in the past as a way to fix results from an imperfect count. Now it is a crutch for the right wing to give rural communities a vote worth more than city dwellers even though Cities bring all of the prosperity to this country. The largest welfare states in the country are red.

sure kid

and it still means notbing

reported

still waiting

>sure kid

he also showed us the first black president was no better than the last white one.

yawn
another day another whining tard

>According to one guys opinion he is the worst president.

You people are so fucking stupid.

always in these threads defwnding your friend.
only took you two minutes this time

>Rejected by the USA
>The USA elected him

I dont think you understand how the voting process works.

>what is sarcasm

When you're down in the Deep State with the Clintons, you'll float too.

>there is somebody out there who gets paid $0.01 for posting this garbage daily.

nice self portrait

Wait, you mean consistent economic growth after being elected into a recession is as good as being a president that helped caused the recession? What's your metric for a good president? Say what you want but Obama raised the GDP and lowered unemployment. Everyone will point at the growing deficit, but that's a pretty useless number. Countries don't handle debt the same way people do, our country has never had any intention to pay off that debt, it will always get bigger. All America is trying to maintain is the payment on interest.

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm

sure kid
tell me kid why no hillary?
hmmm?

So, liberals shout that the president is a fascist, or hitler, or worse. Then they screech that only the government should be armed. Useful idiots.

retard

Just saying "he's retarded" doesn't make you correct.

That was some shit sarcasm.

Fallout 3 concept art top left lol

I don't know what you're asking. Are you retarded?

damn tumblr - is trump the new BBC threads?

He is error and error only becomes a mistake if you cease to correct it

nobody said anything about guns in this thread. I think everyone should be armed... but trump should probably be removed for the safety and integrity of the nation.

The right to self-defense is a right for every human being

If I wanted my cum back I wouldn't have had your mom swallow.

yes. I agree.

I thought he was doing fine.
Not doing any less than Obabo or Bush, it's pretty normal for any president to be all talk, isn't it?

Please tell me your joking.

Obama in his first year posted more growth in the economy by a significant margin.

you're**

Stupid cunt.

sure kid

you don't know so I'm retarded.
you can't make this up

sure kid
why no hillary?

I don't be like trump but, if we get rid of him we're stuck with pence.

did trump start more wars than obama or bush?

no? give him a nobel peace prize!

No I literally don't know what you're asking. That sentence didn't make sense.

Doesn’t ‘MAGA’ roughly translate as ‘America is shit atm’?
Is it great again yet? It seems the same, just poorer and being laughed at by the world. When is it going to be great again?

Electoral college and Gerrymandering.

It's literally the only way for the right to keep votes.

Uh oh. Someone's mad that history exists and they can't rig elections in their favor.

Lmao since when do you clowns care about integrity?

fail
try again kid.

keep crying lil bitch

for those of you that are politcal, heres my oc

kek

You're argument is that you're happy that we can't rig the election because your side already has? That's retarded, the left doesn't have to rig anything in a fair playing field, there are more people left or centrist than their are in the right.

The First Order

Britfag reporting in. America IS great - your autistic spastic Pres makes us feel better about our current shitshow. Keep it up m8s!

productive criticism. Glad no one has actually made any real attempt at addressing my point.

eat shit and die kid.

Op today was a faggot

Rig elections? You dumbass little twat. We're being held hostage to the whims of uneducated bumpkins whose votes are worth almost triple our own, despite the fact that we're responsible for most of the growth and development of the nation.

in Soviet Russia, memes fuck you
at least there is no shortage of vodka in russia

So America is broken, but Trump didn't break it.

Its government is comprised of two political parties. One is backwards, retarded, and fascist and the other one is forwards thinking and fascist.

Losing to Trump is bad. Know what isn't any better than losing to Trump? Winning against Trump with 53% of the vote, or whatever the other party would have won with if it weren't for...
Russia
Electoral College
Comey
Whatever Other Lame Excuse

I don't understand how people think if you beat Trump by 1% that's an acceptable good situation, but if he wins by 1% it's the end of the world.

It's the same fucking world at the end of the day, resting on the razor's edge of sanity.

If that's the best you have, you don't have shit.

you had a point???
funny all I heard was crying.

foward thinking
stopped reading there.

I can prove to you mathematically that elections are rigged against the majority because of the shitty way the electoral college and Congress was set up.

faggot cuck

>MAGA

it's time again for todays 10003 autistic screeching threads about WAAAAAA MUH PRESIDENT, NOT MUH PRSIDENT, SHITLARY WOULDVE BE BETTER WAAAAAAAA

>what does rhetorical mean