Which one is worse: The draft dodger or the deserter?

Which one is worse: The draft dodger or the deserter?

Does the draft dodger have the right to call for the deserter to be shot?

Deserter leaves his/hers buddies in trouble. So deserter.

/thread

i dont blame a person for refusing to fight in an unjust war. Typically this is the lefts argument but having served and actually fought in afgahanistan i fully support Trump from not going. Bowe go good men looking for him, those men did it bc they feared for his life not knowing he willing did this.

They are both forms abandoning your country, so neither one should have a say.

* he got good men killed

was he convicted of draft dodging? so he prob had a valid excues.

Who's guy on right?

this a deserter is no better than a niggers dad.

Im a draft dodger myself im not dying for this country

>Deserter leaves his/hers buddies in trouble. So deserter.

He didn't. He just left the and didn't bail in combat. Also he did actually fight and didn't leave because he was scared.

Faggot, the equation is simple: Don't join the Military if you:

a) Aren't ready to get shot
b) Aren't ready to shoot and kill someone
c) Are a fucking coward and afraid to fight
d) Are planning on whining like a little beaach when one of your buddies gets killed
e) Don't like people giving you orders to do shit you personally think is stupid

Stay at home and go to Planet Fitness, work at McD and be a Chad. If you join the military, they take away your Bitch card first.

Bo Bergdhal
Dude deserted his post in Afghanistan and his buddies went liking for him and a few got killed.
Have you really not heard of this by now?

>* he got good men killed

He didn't get anybody killed. At least that's what the investigation said.

>Which one is worse

Donald Trump. Always!

All you niggers aren't old enough to be a Draft Dodger IRL. There hasn't been a Draft since Ho Chi Minh was still alive.

And if you are a real Draft Dodger, your grandson wants you to get off his damn computer so he can play TF2. kek.

this, atleast a deserter actually went to war and didn't pussy out and skip the country. they deserve 2-4 years. not life imprison expecially if they already got held by the fucking taliban

Then you should not talk crap about anyone else being un-American...

>All you niggers aren't old enough to be a Draft Dodger IRL. There hasn't been a Draft since Ho Chi Minh was still alive.

In what country, dumbass? There are countries that still have mandatory military service.

More like join the military if you want to better life for your corrupt corporate overlords. I'd be happy to kill evil dickheads, but the last time that was done in the US military was in WWII.

There may be "other countries" as you attest, but only 'Merica matters in this discussion, because, Bergdahl/Trump/Faggotry in general.

Besides what other country has ever fought shit in the last 50 years besides the Brits kicking the shit out of the Argentines?

I look down on Trump as much as the next man, but dodging the draft is a commendable thing to do.

Why did he desert? Mental illness

>Why did he desert?

He wanted to get to the main base to report alleged misconduct but got caught on the way there.

Anyone who had any sense or $$ back then dodged the draft. McCain thought he wouldn't get shot down as a Pilot.

Not taking anything away from the man, he was fucking tough, but to call Trump a pussy for not going to 'Nam is bullshit. No one wanted to go to that war, and so the only ones caught up in it were the niggers and crackers and spics who thought it was a trip to the taco festival at Disneyland.

A deserter was already accounted for as military and was already trained though.

Never being trained isn't causing as much problems as spending time training and then leaving early, especially if you were trained for something specific and cause a vacancy.

don't forget bill clinton was a draft dodger

some people have lives

found the crybaby

So that's not really desertion though? I thought desertion is of you like walk off far away and live there or something or abandon the base

he didn't just desert, he went to join the enemy forces.

What the fuck are you people argueif about? It doesn't matter in the slightest. Arguments from all sides are dumb because Americans are no different from rodents anyways. You opinions are worthless.

Thread dismissed.

>He wanted to get to the main base to report alleged misconduct but got caught on the way there.

someone who is caught in desertion would say something like this though.

Does it matter? Did Bill Clinton call for the deserter to be shot? No. Irrelevant.

Also, it should be noted that getting out of the draft because of a Rhodes scholarship is not the same as buying your way out. Are victory farmers draft dodgers too in your mind?

so much this.
fucker wanted to help al-qaeda, but they turned him into a fuck boi.

Shut up terrorist, don't make us come over there

America didn't fight the soviets, user. They fought the good guys.

We'll I read his wiki page... He's back in the military now but has to walk around with guards to prevent attacks from fellow soldiers lol

Most ineffective edginess ever. Congrats, faggot.

My reply exactly. 11b here. Trump dodged sooo what. Berg joined and then deserted after taking the oath he still left like a little cunt.