1. Impeached
2. Imprisoned
3. Erased from history

THANK YOU, AMERICA

Eat shit sjw

Goddam go home Sup Forums

I hope you get raped

eat shit and die

Sounds like someone is jelly because they know that they are way to ugly and unsucsesful to get away with "grabbing them by the pussy".

Shills are out early today. Sage.

THIS IS A RAPIST

ANY QUESTIONS?

Fake news, I haven't been impeached yet, and I'll just have pence sign me a pardon, believe me, it will be the best written pardon, so good it will go down in books and stuff. People will say Trump had the most beautiful pardon.

Yes, who is that?

Posting memes is the best action to take by far.

your father.

welcome to Sup Forums, where consensus cracking is over 50% of posts on Sup Forums

The person that they put the most bullshit moral equivalency on.

I'll support this when Bill Clinton serves his time.......

No matter what, no matter whose team your on, no matter who you support and no matter what you believe. You can not erase parts of history you don’t like. It’s extremely irresponsible to do so. How can we learn from history if you alter it? I never understood why liberals think it’s ok to erase history because the past might offend someone.

I smell a Nigger

it's part of their agenda push, it's not hard to see when you aren't in the thick of their petty propaganda war.

then take a shower faggot

Because what else do we do. Can't invent a time machine idiot. If we erase it no one will do the same shit and get stupid ideas. It's how you grow

holy shit you are either outright stupid, or the shill in ITT

>those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it

May as well be the Looney Left's motto

They all float OP. And when you're down with the Clintons in the Deep State, you'll float too.

Proof that Republicans are idiots.

Trump's lifetime of crime and rape is coming to an end.

when?
thats right
never

Are you serious? Either you’re joking or you have the mind of a ten year old

sure kid

It has to hurt. Being forgotten and locked away with a cell phone and Twitter. It has to hurt.

Wow, got your panties in a knot early today, huh OP?

stupid meme is stupid
poster is retarded.

It is easy to destro Trump with memes. He's a walking joke.

Wow, you're a straight idiot dude. Drown your opinion like it was a female chinese baby.

Im calling Sup Forums

strayan here, i.e. i don't care about murican politics and im not a delusional cunt

i have a question, who did he rape and where's the proof?

Remember when Trumpcunts tried for like 6 months to discredit our nation's free press?

How did that work out? It didn't. And now the MSM is killing the fucker. Picked the wrong enemy to fight with you dipshit motherfucker!

Most of the time...not always: conservativism is a hard truth that no one wants to swallow and liberalism is an easy lie that everyone can follow. Feel free to hate what I said. After traveling a lot within the country that’s the conclusion I came to

Fuck off swj. Everything he has done so far is better than Obama. Clinton was a bitter old woman that tried to play the sweet caring grandma act, and the smart people saw right through her facade. Long live Trump

He raped dozens of women, but his thugs sent death threats to their families.

13 yr olds don't make up stories of rape involving billionaires. But he did it. They can describe the rooms, his body, genitals, what he said, what he did.

And it's all true. Trump raped children. he is satan.

Biggest dumbass in this thred by far

>just because I green text means no one can dispute.
>I won't disputes with facts but I will resort to name calling. I win, yay
>oh look I will insult again, I double win

Samefag

yawn

now she has a name. interesting

Proof liberals are dumbasses

>13 yr olds don't make up stories of rape involving billionaires
Citation and case studies needed please

Butthurt snowflake?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Fake News fuckers got BUTTFUCKED HARD!!!!! You tried SO HARD to lie for him. SO HARD!!!

And we still called bullshit. Fuck you, trumpcunts. FUCK YOU.

Trump 2020

He's 72. He's going to be dead in 3 years.

How dumb are you clowns?

Stop same fagging. If people can look back at all the evils of the past, they will strive to repeat. Hitler looked back at work war 1. The Muslim's look back on their ancient texts. If this is all removed no one will look back to repeat the past

Still my President and you can bitch and moan as much as you want to, but in the end if youre an American, he's still yours too.

found the autist

sure kid

trump is ugly as fuck and even if I was a model I wouldn't want him touching me

Sure, kid

no, I'm pretty sure his adultery was consentual

this means what?
you're retarded.
there you need help

Your mistaking Trump for Clinton

Worng, skippy. He's an occupant under investigation by 10 branches of the Federal Government. He's a traitor, a rapist, a tax cheat, and coward.

He lost. He is going away. I don't even have to think about this. It's just a fact. Trump is NOBODY'S PRESIDENT.

Grow up and accept it.

MAGA, cuck boy

Are you really trolling this hard? MSN,,, LOWEST RATINGS OF ALL NETWORKS.

First of all I only replied to you once so you can stop with the samefag crap. Multiple people called you an idiot because you said something really stupid. If you really think eraseing history stops people from doing horrible things than you really don’t have a grasp on the world at all. I’m seriously not trying to be mean or “push an agenda” but what you said is just dangerous and wrong and I don’t need a citation because this should be common sense

Says the paid leftist shill

We win. Trump loses. End of story.

/thread

And who is sitting in the white house? And keyword, "investigation". If they had something they would have prosecuted by now. I mean they had over a year and Trump is an idiot per you guys......... I mean if he's so stupid he couldn't commit those crimes and cover his tracks that well.......

MSM means Mainstream Media stupid fucking Trumpcunt.

At least TRY to keep up idiot. Conservatives are truly fucking BONEHEADS.

sounds like a try hard

Msm main stream media. Your mixing it with MSN Microsoft news network, which is a website, or was. Msnbc is probably what you are thinking of.

this is what it looks like when the religious right make a deal with the devli

Oh look triggered the snowflake.

He's being tailed by law enforcement 24 hrs a day. We don't trust him at all. He committed treason once. We're not gonna let him try again. We really need to think about executing him.

Not dumb enough to let you libreal cucks ruin America. You shit stains have never lost so hard, its really comical to watch you squirm now

>executing him.

Oh, look. The failed Trumpcunt snowflake. How does it feel to lose, crybaby bitch??? LOOL.

We rejected the rapist facist racist cunt and you will too.

Citation needed

wrong skippy

America 1, Trump 0.

And what treason would that be. Are we talking the Russian boogeyman again?

Yeap and some say the same thing about Obama. Get over it, you lost!

such a lazy, infantile answer

don't be ridiculous

when is this going to happen?

just looking for someone to bitch at.
must suck to be a loser

It's over. We ruined him inside of 30 days. We don't even have to LISTEN to him because we cut off all access to the press.

it's just dipshit Don and Twitter now. Impeachment is going to GLORIOUS!!!