I'm a firefighter, and our fitness level can destroy most of you. What are you doing with your lives...

I'm a firefighter, and our fitness level can destroy most of you. What are you doing with your lives? Getting extra big but just fat in the process? Getting in shape just to lose all your gains and look like a pussy? Lifting for girls? Buildings ain't the only thing we soak, sweetie.
Firefighters are stronger and better athletically than soldiers and our demands are more constant. Also, we SAVE lives

Give it back jamal.

>stronger and better athletically than soldiers
slow your roll, hose-hound

glad you're out there. Keep up the good work.

Go save a kitten in a tree, melon-felon.

>I'm a firefighter
>i'm a nigger.
ftfy
how many things have you stolen while "fighting fires" in decent peoples homes?

you don't even look that big you lasagna

How can I prepare for the firefighter test? I want to be an alpha too.

I know 3 firemen and all 3 are fat fucks. Idk how they pass the fitness

>firefighter dad gets shot by nigger
>fire station hires nigger
>mfw

Why are you on a couch in front of a conex?

As a fellow firefighter, fuck off you squirrelly glory whore.you green looking attention seeking self won't last long around us. Gtfo newfag

Fuck off with this meme, my father in law recently retired and he told me literally anyone can be a firefighter.

The tests are so fucking easy you can fail parts of it and they'll still put you through.

>sweetie?

Do you eat bacon?

have you seen that movie bro? :D

no bro whats it like???

> hurr durr I'm too fucking stupid to make an actual contribution to civilization so I'll just get pick up heavy things and put them down again that'll show dem faggots ahurrdurrdurr

So because of his race he's the same guy that killed your dad?

What propted this?

Your a special kind of stupid aren't You?

Is this some variation of the John pasta?

Also, Navy Corpsman here. I SAVED lives and shook shit up. Fuck yourself.

Fucking kek

niggers are insecure about everything, that's why they have such big mouths (figuratively) and talk so much shit

>Sweetie

How much femboy smut have you written, gayboi?

Uh he has a point. When was the last time you had to hoof a 400lb fatty on a stretcher down three flights of stairs in nearly the same weight load as you?

Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

Being a firefighter is a pussy job.
ANY stupid person can be a firefighter, you are talking as if its the hardest job in the world. I Can't stop laughing.

Firefighters back in the day were VOLUNTEERS. You know why? Because its not hard at all.
A Paramedic is more bad ass then you.

The police don't even like you guys that much, so shut your Nigger mouth and go save a kitten from a burning home you fucking bitch. The world doesn't give a shit about you or your fire crew. Now go slide down a pole you faggot.

>I'm a firefighter, and our fitness level can destroy most of you. What are you doing with your lives?

i'm a doctor, and my fitness level allows me to enjoy life and the $334,000 i make each year

datburn.pun

For really, specialty and weekly hours? My ex wife was a GS and she rolled 96h a week under the table at a malignant residency and worked 80h in her practice.

She missed out on most important family events, got 5-7hr sleep at max a night, worked six days a week and consoled herself with an Audi. I've never seen a lifestyle that repulsed me more.

Weirdly I was just considering volunteering. I have a demanding career already but want to help my community. Is it worth it? Will I get to help people or will I have to do mostly bitch work?

And you come to Sup Forums for validation....
That's just fucking... sad man, I'm sorry it had to be this way.

Go snag a kitten from a tree you fucking homo.

Becoming a firefighter just to steal from people's houses. Fucking nigger.
>sir your TV might catch fire, lemme remove it for you and quickly trade it for watermelons and KFC

Oh yeah? Can you get pulled over by a cop and not get shot? Nigger boy.

A nigger becoming a firefighter is the most ironic thing ever (think about it)

look boys, skin color doesnt show through the protective gear.

its got all this watermelon, and KFC, and everyone steals bikes and gives drug money to Jews!!

Nah I've changed my diet and daily habits for myself, if I wanted to become a firefighter etc i'd put the extra effort in but at the moment what i'm doing is enough to make me happy.

Sorry to hear you can only feel good about yourself when you try to put down fat people on an anonymous image board.

the kind of stupid that SAVES FUCKING LIVES, BITCH.

a doctor on 4sham.
gtfo.

Good bait thread, OP

volunteering always involves doing the bitch work, sweetie.

nigger

>pops a cap in a nignog

gg

Tenshi is hot.