Manlet thread

manlet thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meanwhile they are wearing 10 inch heels

Hello thread, it's story time.

>26 years ago a man and a woman decided that they looked each other so much that they would fornicate in the missionary position purely for the sake of procreation.
>9months after that a beautiful baby boy was born and they decided to circumcise their boy just like his father.
>25 years later their boy has grown up as much as his genetics will allow.
>Today, he sits at a computer and questions why the world puts so much stock in things that are completely out of his control.
>He watches arguments start over the most rediculous things that no one can control themselves (where they were born, their race, their nationality, their sex, their height, etc.)

>this is what manlets honestly believe
Fuck, when will evolution finally make manlets extinct?

Don't worry about these guys. Sup Forums likes to think an entire person's worth is in their height because it requires zero effort to achieve it.

All manlets should be liquidated, although 5’11”s should be kept for slave labor.

Bruno Antman?

really wouldn't mind dating a girl taller than me. kinda sad how shallow people can be. and yes, i'm short. 5'5.

More like Bruno PLUTO!

If a girl won't date or fuck you cause of your height, she's a cunt. Superficial people should be avoided.

Blah

Lautner is 5'10. Those cunts are just tall as fucking shit or they are wearing giant heels.

>not understanding how important visual first impressions are to a person’s subconscious impression of you.
Beta is always gonna beta.

No, shes just not attracted to short guys. No different than a preference for eye color, skin color, hair type, etc.

Your the cunt and probably a 5'2 faggot who sucks his own dick because no one else will

>implying 5’10” isn’t a manlet
What ever makes you happy, short stuff.

im 6'1'' but man do i want to brutally murder all these bitches

Once again, to a superficial materialistic person, this is the case. You can keep playing the alpha card here on this cesspool, but it's not gonna compensate for how much of a loser you are in real life.

thinks its one of those wax figures. or else DEATH BY SNU SNU

Man, you gotta watch out with these arguments and insults. They're overly effective.

6’1” is barely a man. I bet all your friends are manlets, to help you feel better. They’ve infected your emotions

In the 2nd to last picture he's probably just trying to give him a comfortable 'hug'.

I wont date a fat chick because my dick wont get hard. Fat bitches are ugly. Some chick who isnt attracted to a little bitch boy isnt going to just change her mind because you think its mean.

>she's superficial for being attracted to someone who isnt me

10/10 logic

jokes on you i dont have any friends.

but seriously, criticizing someone for things that are beyond their control (height, race) is retarded. Criticize people for things that people choose, like being fat and stupid (youve clearly chosen to be stupid)

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

Being personally offended by anything you see on Sup Forums is also stupid

There is literally nothing wrong with a women wanting a taller man.

Nothing these women said was bad

The main reason is actually bigger men are just more physically imposing and dominate looking

im not personally offended, like i said, im 6'1''. i just thing all those females are as shallow as is humanly possible

tip toein in muh jordans

did you not read some of these posts. they said all short guys should be exterminated. that is definitely a bad thing that they said.

they making a life is strange movie?

>exterminate manlets
What’s bad about that?

genghis khan exterminated al men taller than him and he got to impregnate like 5,000 women