My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Why?

Make a video of you banging her and send to her dad. And post it here

3 Options
1. Call the cops and make him pay
2. Go to his house and beat him up
3. Dont do anyting

Dont be a pussy, behaviour like this should not be tolerated. Btw, he cant do anything to ya if hes in jail, or restraining order

Nothing. She most liekyl deserved it.

Beat the other side to even it out.

You are gonna have to fuck her dad in the ass to assert your dominance
Better if your gf and her mom watch it happen, so everyone knows you are in charge now

BOOORRRIIINGGGG

Please get a new copy/pasta, this one smells like the 3 month old cum sock that you are still jizzing into.

Any bruises on the front?

Try finding some tastier pasta, this one is stale.

Ask her if she liked it when daddy was punishing her naughty ass.

fake post, but she deserved it

rape her dad

Help him next time faggot that way she wont come back

Start by greentexting story.

It's quite possible your g/f is an obnoxious intolerable cunt who we should hate. Or maybe her dad is just a prick.

We don't know

This thread again?

Do what you always do: repeatedly post the exact same thread and bait the faggits on here to spout their usual shit.

Nice copy pasta faggot

She barely has any bruises, crybaby. Kids these days.

Do this. It's the only way user

Chances are pretty good she deserved it. Kids today need to catch more ass whoopings. Maybe it would keep the feral little fuckers in line and teach them a hint of respect and obedience

Ask her what she wants to do. Express your feelings about this but don't do anything that might make shit worse for her. After all, you're not the one getting fucked up by your own dad. If she wants to take legal action do so before any wounds heal to use them as evidence. Restraining orders are only respected by those who give a fuck about the law

Punch her fucking teeth out.

Yes!!!

>1. Call the cops and make him pay
Its not illegal to hit your child

>2. Go to his house and beat him up
Lets be real here. OP is posting on Sup Forums, this isnt an option

>3. Dont do anyting
Which is exactly what OP will do

ITT: people who need to lurk moar

PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA

A minor can not get a "restraining order" nor is there anything actually called "restraining order" Its called an Order of Protection and you dont get one for being smacked around by a parent. Hell abused women have problems getting them when their boyfriend/husband flat out tells them "ill fucking kill you"

>If she wants to take legal action
It isnt illegal to hit your child

LET IT HAPPEN
chicks with daddy issues give out so much sex
its gonna be great

>Its not illegal to hit your child
Nigga what

of course it is

Family business, stay out of it.

This is an old shitpost. Literally saw this exact post like a week ago.

my gf got smacked around by her husband once

>What do

Call cops. Domestic violence is a touchy subject. Cops don't even like to deal with it because wife/daughter will defend the abuser and turn on the cops when they show up.

Beat her more than her father did to assert your dominance

tell the bitch to loose the 1999 bracelet

>step one: man up
>step two: challenge him to sexual combat
>step three: dominate his beta ass
>step four: acquire a taste for man meat
>step five: beat your wife for not being her dad
flawless

this

/thread

>3. Dont do anyting
>Which is exactly what OP will do
because this is the fucking stalest pasta thread I've seen all week

call the cops and let them handle it. This isnt a movie user, dont fuck up and go to jail as well.

Dump her, she's obviously unruly to her father. Bad behaviour, you should drop her sorry ass.

Fuck him

Post that whipped pussy.

lol bruh those are hickies ur gf cheating on u

why post copypasta about something that with this short of a shelf-life? Are we really that out of ideas?

Slap her and tell her to defend herself next time he tries that shit. Make sure you slap her hard so she knows you're not fucking around.

Rape her dad if trips.

No is it not you can discipline but not real hard

What shithole country do you live in?

...... Die in a fire bitch

Not a third world country where civilized so you can discipline your child but not in the hard way shit

This. Its pasta. Stale pasta. And fake news.

1 why does your gf have a qr code on her arm
2 why do her fingers look like she is a 50 yr old rice farmer

It is not in any state in the US illegal to hit your own child. If you leave bruises all over them its still not a police matter at that point. It would get turned over to a DCFS case worker to investigate. After that is finished they will decide if the incident crossed the line between discipline and abuse. Its generally accepted in court that as long as you use an open hand, it is not abuse.

Were you also aware that in around 35 states it is still perfectly legal for private school teachers to hit students?

The more you know

Beat her up for disrespecting her father.

Post more of her feet

Satan will you trade my soul for gf?

This thread again?

>my girlfriend got beat up
>first thing I do is go on Sup Forums

just kill yourself

FFS how many copy pastas of this thread can Sup Forums produce

Rolling for this

Ask him for tips.

samefag

Can confirm. Can also confirm that the majority of case workers dont give a shit, dont follow up on anything, and will generally discharge investigations as fast as they can, often times without ever interviewing the minor. Which is another fun fact. As a minor you can not be interviewed without a parent present... the parent that kicked your ass.

In short, no one gets charged with child abuse unless they go so far over the line it cant be ignored

who dat (o.o)

FUCK OFF CANCER FAGGOT

bitch ass nigga

your mother

Are you shaking his hand?

Pasta

I'm shaking his dick

Nothing, i you were married you should beat the shit out of him, you're not that a problem between her and her dad . Call the police that all you can do.

rolling

beat the literal shit out of her and put her in the ICU and show her dad whos the fucking boss around these here parts, you stupid fuck!

Go eat a dick

She must have done something to deserve it so you should smack her around too until she learns her lesson and starts behaving. BTW that pic is not taken in the kitchen. You are obviously far too soft on this girl. Keep your pimp hand strong.

File police report

/thread

The fact that you're even asking what you should do tells me that you're a little faggot bitch who'll end up doing nothing. If you were a real man of action you simply go and put the cunt in a wheelchair instead of asking Sup Forums how to handle the situation. What you should do OP is borrow a pair of your girlfriends panties because you're no better than a woman.

Any more pics of this chick?

Shit pasta is shit.

fuck man
and i srzly thought americans had figured it out

Thanks for killing my boner OP. But I can give you a useful advice. My girlfriend got punched in the face by her dad, I told her to call the cops. She didn't, but next time he threw her on the floor and she, even tho in pain, cold-blooded said that she will call the cops. He didn't even look at her for the next few months, but at least that narcissitic cunt stop harrasing her.
Btw. hang in there, I know how you feel. I didn't cry for several years before that happened, that fucked me up, I had streams of water comming down my cheek. Gl

>Her dad beat the shit out of her
>Perfectly fine

Step one- Purchase a Firearm
Step two- Purchase ammunition for said firearm
Step three- Wave said firearm at Father until he stops beating his daughter

or

Step one- Go with gf to another state
Step two- Enjoy life away from abuse

shank him you beta cuck

She looks old enough to be out of the house by now. Get her out.

BEAT HIS ASS YOU SHITTY LURKING BAITING CUCK! Fucking pussy!

If this isn't bait you better kill the scum or you're a fucking niggeqr

beat her some more for pissing off her father. Sounds like the girl needs to learn her role.

Noticeable hospital wrist apparel. The cops know

Beat her mother so you and her dad are even

Dump her. If she won't do what her father says, you don't stand a chance.

Rape her and force her into prostituting

Beat her dad and rape him.