Just measured my dick. 8 inches :/

Just measured my dick. 8 inches :/
That's why it's pretty hard for me to pleasure women. I always get the feeling I need that one inch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The more I browse this site the more I'm convinced that you people are retarded

This isn't even convincing bait.
You're not even trying anymore.
Just give up, you're not funny or clever, you're just annoying.

Lol hilarious, human penis size is usually described as being around 5 inches on average. I'm 6-6.5in and I uncomfortably hit my partner's cervix. I don't see how 9 inches is ideal.

If it wasn't obvious the first time you landed here, well, I think you are retarded...

i know this shit is bait but this is the reason why guys self esteem falls apart. what exactly is the point of this shit?

its cuck bait ...

10 inches here. I used to cut my dick regularly on my ex girlfriends IUD birth control. I guarantee 9 inches and above isn't ideal, there are problems with scale all the time. This image was written by a whore.

Its not the size of the boat its your motion in the ocean

Nice bait.

Total bs.

Lucky for me I know exactly how to please a woman digitally

I'm pretty positive that most women would not care for a dick that bruises their cervix

I have to give the OP real credit, he spent some quality time on that bait

Fake and gay.

what a bullshit

my rubber dong is like 16cm and that is huge, this chart is clearly some sort of troll.

the average dick size is 5.5 inches.

like 90% of women think their dude is either average or above average in size. if she really knows...then she's probably a skank anyways. which might be okay if you're a man skank.

I'm saying this as a 6.5incher 35 year old. also girth makes women happy too. most women prefer it over length since it makes them feel "full."

but again back to my first point. if you're some worried virgin, don't worry and listen to these idiots itt. most women won't know, and will think you're average or better no matter what your size.

11 inches reporting in. If I'm not careful I reach my gf's left ovary

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

As everyone knows, women prefer girth to strict length. Also, it is painful when the penis hits the cervix. Guys with 8"+ dicks don't get to go in balls deep; sex just isn't as good as it can be, for both involved.

Only in your hentais are girls pleasured by an 8 incher. I actually hurt an ex of mine by going too deep with my fingers before (~7"

>This image was written by a whore.
No, it was created by a misogynist.

Can you reach me left nut, papi?

20 inches there. If I'm not careful I can perforate her intestines and get gastric acid on my dick.

Also depends on the woman's vagoo. I've had girlfriends that crushed my ego when I couldn't please them, but with my wife, I have to hold back otherwise I hurt her

This.

Easy solution to having a small dick: find a girl with a small vagina

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E

Even the baits suck nowadays

3 inchs here but got 25 stone to smash it in with....