The 2nd amendment is literally useless in today's world

the 2nd amendment is literally useless in today's world

that's not even the full brunt of the american arsenal, from the propaganda, to the spying, to the prison system..

Yea but it lets white trash and niggers cling to their little power fantasies. Take that away from them, and they have no choice but to face their pathetic, emasculated, unaccomplished, pointless wage slave lives.

>implying the people who operated those ships, jets, tanks, and missiles would willingly server a tyrannical government
also due to how armed the people are it is literally impossible for a foreign country to invade and take over the usa

Yet we still lost Vietnam with the brunt of American power shoved into one small country. We lost to a bunch of rice farmers with little education. Same with our middle eastern buddies.

But can’t get rid of Stone Age dudes in the sand with sticks

get fukt

we were winning in vietnam but lost the political war back home

Because we were forced to fight like pansies. You can't fight an urban war only killing people you're 100% sure are "bad".

Jesus Christ you’re retarded. The vast majority of the military members required to operate that high tech equipment support the citizens the US, not the .gov. They aren’t going to kill their fellow citizens. In fact it’s more likely military members will be the ones who overthrow their tyrannical government. The US sent weapons and cash to multiple modernized middle eastern governments during the Arab spring that successfully overthrew their government. It happens quite frequently.

/checkmate

you realize a government cant sustain itself without the cooperation of the people

to be fair, vietkong did pretty well

Then why are (((you))) so afraid of it?

>vietnam
>urban war
Pick one

remember that time, when savage, primitive hunters with bows oppressed free farmers and traders with rifles in the Wild West?

havent you seen revenant? white bois got rekt

The riceniggers rekt Murrica.

i havent, but i still know they did

Vietcong not so much the NVA? Those were some bad motherfuckers.

sure kid

yawn

no dipshit defunding did.

If the government goes rogue whatsoever, there will be plenty generals with enough loyal man to support the government. Sure some generals and many soldiers will join the resistance but they will be eliminated as everyone else. That's how coupes work, if planned properly. And in this case your flimsy weapons won't do shit, against semi autonomic drones and whatnot.

>called someone retarded for pointing out that the 2nd amendment is useless
>proceeds to explain how the military, not rednecks with small firearms, would overthrow a tyrannical government

doesn´t get more retarded than this

Denial
Burgers make me laugh :)

sure buddy. the amount of people with guns in this country vastly, vastly, vastly out numbers the number of people in the military. if it came down to military vs citizens, the citizens would win, period

good luck shooting that drone or tank with a gun.

The military would be using tanks, drones and missiles. Your AR-15 won't protect you from robots that can see in the dark.

Spoken like a fool.

It just make sit more difficult. Nothing is impossible and there are more ways to takeover than conventional warfare.

stupidity
you make me laugh.

being this retarded

a war where the US would be invaded would be most likely an atomic one, in the first instance.

Then mostly autonomic weapons would be used. After this anybody risky is dead and the few survivors would be no problem.

being this retarded

sure kid

If the government decided to do away with the second amendment all the sudden, the laws and regulations kind of become pointless too. You know, regarding tank busters, green laser pointers, home made silencers, ect.

dude, theres so many citizens that would be over running military bases and tanks, taking full control of military equipment. theres 2 army bases near me that have like 100 armored vehicles and probably barely a dozen people at a time there. citizens would have anti tank weaponry extremely quickly, and they would indeed have actual tanks as well.

>inb4 muh tank training.
dude we would have anti tank guns and a hundred people at least per tank to figure the shit out.

and you think the world would stand by and just let some rogue us government massacre its civilians?

well enlight us, how would you destroy a predator drone flying 10k above, shooting Hellfires at you.

sure, people who run each other over because of trump would suddenly drop their hate and start to build state independent communication (because the rogue government shut it down) and with no military experience take over bases. yea, sounds likely.

Please explain how ISIS and Al Queda are still a thing. Please explain why every tyrannical government maintained / maintains its power with soldiers instead of heavy implements.

Hahaha says the nigger who got fucked up by riceniggers.

> a warhead cannot be detonated before it reaches its target

japananon is dumb as hell, sure the tank can't enforce the laws but it sure helps to have them on your side of the mob.
Also: rebel fortress? Bomb it.

I unironically support fascism and would take up arms in support of it if the government told me to

>bunch of unorganized militia groups
wouldn't be able to do shit. they're so fractured and worthless, the ones that wont be put into prisons will easily die from bombs dropped thousand feet in the sky

We've shown, as a culture, that we do not deserve the responsibility of gun ownership.

That said I'd be shocked if they amended the constitution & did away with the 2nd amendment or even changed it.

Also, I'm a Marine Veteran & a gun owner.

This nigger gets it

We couldn't invade north vietnam and we supported a virtually nonexistent south Vietnamese government that couldn't do shit

We had tanks, helicopters, missiles, etc. in Vietnam… why didn't we handily win?

>Urban
user, it wasn't a concrete jungle, just a regular jungle.

The taliban are still doing pretty well

it's not about size but how you use it.

u know, when u allow for freedom, u r bound to pay for it. But i actually think, considering how many ppl r there owning guns, u do pretty fine as a culture.

>bunch of red necks and thugs
>vs a bunch of highly trained/skilled military personel, with an organized and at least 30 years more advanced tech alongside their military vehicles
you're retarded,

Are you implying that you can use the wrong tools for any job, so long as you use the tools "the right way"? Are you retarded?

>Please explain how ISIS and Al Queda are still a thing.

They are surrounded by apparently good people. Also europe wants to assimilate them.
> decimating isis = war with the whole globe

true

Wage slave is an oxymoron
>Has money
>owns self
>Not a slave
>Being called slave is a lie
>Slaves can't own property
>everyone who lives in a communist society is a slave
>They can't own property

>theres so many citizens that would be over running military bases and tanks
implying it's iraq
implying .50 cal remotely controlled turrets are going to be easily overrun even with thousands of people
implying the aircraft and allseeing eye in the sky wont cuck any organized resistance before it even amasses more than a few dozen hillbillies
k

Armyfag here, you're fucking retarded. The vast majority of soldiers could give a flying fuck about generals, much less know who they are. American military members swear an oath to protect constitution, they don't swear an oath to people. During the darkness of the Obama years, it was openly talked about how we would rebel if he ever tried anything like dissolving the constitution or declaring a dictatorship.

Americucks don't want to take out their corrupt government, they just want to compensate their tiny dicks with guns. Pathetic.

/thread
If you honestly believe tyranny isn't being held back by the freedom of the american people, you are retarded. Scandinavian here seriously jealous of american freedom.

Considering moving there

Keeps you safe from niggers of all colours.

I would fight a social battle prior to my own government firing missiles on me.

I would fight and argue with everyone I meet on the internet in hopes that the idea will carry that all life is precious and that a military officer will disobey an order to kill civilians.

>rednecks and thugs outnumber military 100 to 1

yea youre the retard

Okay, to "Win" the "Vietnam" war we could have easily covered the entire place in fire.

However, we claimed to have humanity so we didn't.

When there are one hundred fold more rednecks and thugs than there are highly trained/skilled military personnel (it has two 'n's, fuckwit) and these personnel have no easy way to tell the rebels apart from uninvolved citizens, there's absolutely no chance the highly trained/skilled military personnel will win. Because the rednecks and thugs have every advantage in a war of attrition, especially when their numbers and locations can't be known with accuracy.

We did win the vietnam war, but then some dumb assholes in D.C. decided to break our promise to south Vietnam. We did handily win. Some assholes in congress decided to let vietnam fall under tyranny, after we were already involved. Either way we weren't trying to enforce a police state we were trying to crush another state entirely.

And you think a tyrannical government wouldn't appeal to the compliant population in a similar fashion? Make the rebels look like the bad guys? Why would a tyrannical government kill its willing slaves?

So are you

I had the same argument with a friend back in highschool abouttwo decades ago.

He was on the side of oganized military. I was on the side of overpowering numbers of the general population. I forget who won though..I'm a pot head. But we both had good points. And no one side would win easily..short of using drone strikes and bombs.

communist win ..
communist win space race.
Cuba 220 Olympic gold medals
USA is already invaded by communists. (antifa)
COMMUNISM WIN!

Wow. The dark years of Obama? When he tyrannically tried to drag the country into the first world by making the AHCA & the communist plan he had to create more jobs than any president in decades & his evil plot to rescue the economy from utter destruction after the recession. You sir, are a fucking imbecile.

And yet American slaves were allowed to work for wages. And could buy themselves. Were they not slaves?

Invaded by communists - Trump administration

>well, actually just Russian oligarchy lackeys

The USA wouldn't have won the Vietnam War because they were trying to establish frontline in a guerrilla war

He gave money to some banks, created jobs for the chinese because muh green energy, and spread the wealth of the middle class for the sake of nonworking.

Total fucking champ

Works for every other "shithole" country that orders its police force / military to deal with the general populace.

But Merricas special right?

Thank god you aren't a general

You are wrong.

Chinese jobs came from inexpensive highly skilled industry. Global corporations have been flocking to China for that reason since the 90s.

His tax plans benefitted the top 1% (remember all those protests?) Some programs did benefit the middle class. He did very little to create anything resembling a welfare state. Stop getting your information from Breitbart.

>even needing any actual warfare
they have fucking biological weapons at their disposal, simply take their ships and planes and vaccines, bomb the infrastructure of places with too many guerrilla groups, then send in the diseases to handle the rest.
it's not hard, the military could easily cock over the citizens without even needing to fire anything.
few sticks of c4 would be all that's required and some hella contagious/deadly disease, block any aid from the outside.
numbers are worthless when you have the tech/strategic advantage.
they wont even need to resort to these measures with the current systems inplace.
just build more prisons, lol.

ITT: people who do not understand the concept of gorilla warfare

>no easy way to tell the rebels apart from uninvolved citizens
why does that matter? they don't care for their country, and will easily steal someone elses population to replace them.
there's billions of starving people, if you control the propaganda and convince them that your country has the food and shelter they need, they'll gladly come replace all the deadies that were just slaughtered.
>war of attrition
wrong. the best bet civis have is scorched earth tactics, fuck up any infrastructure to make slaughtering them too much effort than it's worth.
>locations can't be known with accuracy.
yeah because drones and satelites which never sleep and cameras, cellphones don't easily give away your position?
you realize the military already knows everyones routines, work schedules, means of travel etc logged?
they're ready for this type of thing.
civilians aren't.

yup, that's why there's countless prisons, minimum wage inable to feed a family and relentless propaganda keeping people starving or at eachothers throats rather than working together to build a better community and fight against their oppressors for their freedom.

I was in another thread about sleep paralysis. I wrote a lengthy reply & it fucking 404d. I hate that shit so I'm posting it here - randomly Sup Forums

It happened to me in Okinowa. I'd get off duty & head to the barracks at around 1630 hours, I'd be exhausted & have to lie down. Then I'd try to get up so I could go to the chowhall & everything would be immovably heavy. I could open my eyes, but I was paralyzed. I could move my body slightly but really that took every bit of energy I could muster. It happened about 4 or 5 times. Just when I was going to report it to the docs it stopped happening. Hasn't happened since. It was pretty scary.

Jesus you're retarded.
>Hurr durr I'm a dissident but im too stupid to look inconspicuous or leave my cell phone at home when I'm taking part in rebel activities
Really? Fucking, really?

And to the rest I have to say this: they could easily just nuke any place they think harbors dissidents, they could easily kill indiscriminately and destroy all of the infrastructure… but then they'd be left as the rulers of a barren radioactive wasteland. They'd be King Nothing. It's not in their interests. You fucking idiot.

and how will you know when/where to meetup with your cuck friends?
everyone is being spied on in your cuckcountry, and any militia group (even ones with only half a dozen people in them) end up infiltrated.

>m-muh guns dont help in this specific situation i just made up with the intent of forcing you to forget countless other scenarios in which they do
Faggot, we don't just have guns to fight the government, though we could take them if push came to shove. We've fought under similar circumstances before and won. No, the other reason we have guns is to fight other citizens with guns. Citizens who disregard laws, such as those that say we can't have guns and kill innocent people with them, to acquire guns and kill innocent people with them.

>implying southern military would even think about taking freedom away

2nd amendment will be useless once literal robots start fighting wars because a handful of elites can automate gathering of resources and production of an army of nearly unlimited size

we've still got a ways to go until that time

taking away its fuel source.
war is alot more than shooty shooty nigger

>because they don't regulate who you can marry, which holes you can or can't fuck, what drugs to take
with the most drastic sentencing lengths ever..

>I literally cannot imagine a way to communicate with my friends and allies that doesn't involve computers or electronics because it's 2017 and I'm retarded
C'mon man, try harder.

a wageslave is a person that is a slave to wages
>t. wageslave

yea.. we're totally going to disarm ourselves for your little invasion... sure.

>what are informants
>what is leverage
there's a reason no one's managed to create the militia you speak of.
you're retarded as fuck if you think people haven't already tried countless times, even with far worse tech than what's available today

It's to save mentally ill people like you from getting AIDS from your sick fetishes and devil's grass. You're welcome, faggot.

the governments judicial system wasn't put in place to be an overbearing freedom restricting piece of shit.
it's meant to ensure the rights and freedoms you have aren't infringed upon.
choosing what drugs you take, or which holes your mentally ill ass wants ravaged, does not help anyone in any one.
literally bankrupting your own country with this ridiculousness. sadly politicans are corruptable and far too fucking stupid to realize these things though.