My sister keeps smelling me what do?

My sister keeps smelling me what do?

Last time I lay on couch. Full length. She comes and there is no space for her so she climbs up and lays between me and the lean. At some point she asks if she can lay her head on my side. I have no problem with it and denying would be somehow weird.

So at first she lays with the side of her head on my side. Then she turns a bit so her nose is burried near my pit. When I notice I pretend to be adjusting my laying position and move until her head is like it was in the beginning. After some time it's already the same again. She tells me she's freezing and asks if she can use my arm to cover a bit (when I first noticed that my sister was doing so I did not touch her since then. I lay flat and loose and she has to move my arm by her own).

I am 18 and sis is 14 almost 15.

Basically, what sibling interaction is normal? Should I talk to her? or mom? what say?

>no pics of sis
>no fuck her advices
>no wincest thread make your own

finally, official WINCEST thread

tits with timestamp or gtfo

she wants you OP, just do the deed and be done with it.

put a sharpie in her pooper

>no pics of sis

then is the picture you ? that's asking for a trap thread

cold pasta is cold
>this whole thread is build on a false promise

Lets get a similar story greentext comp going.

seduce her
with your alpha pheromones

Fart

>no pics of sis
>no fuck her advices
>no wincest thread make your own
Then fuck off, faggot

Kek

Easiest would be to tease her "lol, do you just like to sniff my armpits little weirdo?"
She will get emvarassed and stop probably

Kinda fucked up thing to do, even if it wasn't incestous

This is the correct thing to do

Tell her she can hold your "hand warmer". If she does, tell her it works as a mouth, twat, and butt warmer too with a special injectable cream that will fill her up with warmth. Don't tell anyone or ask if it weird or abnormal. She is clearly horny for her brothers dick, and as a good sibling you need to give it to her. Both of you will have the best fuck of your life and will relive it over and over again at family reunions in the years to cum.

moralfag

I'm guessing she is a little socially awkward, at least around guys. She is probably starting to get horny and doesn't hang out with other guys, be a bro and introduce her to your most beta mate.

How's that fucked up? Playfully pointing out that its weird to smell armpits is the right thing to do.

Talking about the smelling of the armpits itself
I forgot that I was replying you

Ah yeah that makes sense. You could also pretend to be asleep and see what she does. Might reveal her intentions. Don't let her do anything shed regret though. If it goes that way, explain why that's bad and get her a date with a younger friend

She's just young horny and curious. Talking would make it super weird. It'll pass op and she will think to herself 'gross wtf was I thinking'
Similar happened with my two little sisters. Showing cleavage, ass, top happens to start suddenly fall off lots in pool... Just ignore and move on.
They are grown up now and one has family. We have great sibling relationship. Talking about it would have been the weirdest thing.

OP looks like you're not turned on by her actions, good, keep your distance from now on

Post some gurl similar to sister.

Op faggot, thred ded, abundun.

You are making it more awkward than it actually is. 1. Try to do something awkward back. Something that you like e.g trying to sneak your hands between her arms or legs. If she clings tighter or guves some reaction it tells you that she might be looking for more. Don't be a bitch about that. 2.You could always say that you. really. don't want to do this on the couch. When she reacts with 'Why..?' it tells you she wasn't looking for anything romantical and when she sees that it might be over soon. 3.Try to think like you are 30/40 years from now and reason with yourself if you are oke with how it 'went'. It tells you what you really want. Go back to point 1. or point 2. And remember OP, it will eventually all be a memory. Plus, even if she's ugly try to remember that it is al about the beauty within. And her insides if you catch my drift. Titties are awesome too
Tell us how it went

Ask if she wants to smell your dick.

so you are saying that daughters want incest more than sons? good to know for the future

You're my hero of the day

Let's start with you questions. What sibling contact is normal? Well to be blunt. Anything actually. Anything goes. If you built such a relationship and trust that she considers skinship like this normal, she will find this absolutely fine. Perfect even. Let's talk about you. You are the one that is considering that this might be strange based on something she already decided (multiple times) that it is 'normal'. (aks her if you are insecure why she finds it comforting or nice 'to do so'). Just keep answering why. And be delicate. You are the one who is gonna fuck up with this insecurity. 2. Okay, with that out of the way. Should I talk to her? Yes, but not about you stance in politics you schoolday and the chick you like in your class. Use your head dumbass. Talking like it's no big deal will get intimidating in a situation as delicate as hers. If you really want to know why ask her a(/some) simple question(s). Why do you like.? Lying like we do/lying on my chest etc. If you decide to talk to her outside these situations tell her gently that you feel comfortable doing this/that on the couch. Even if you are this will give you a hint about her ('secret') intentention. 3. YOU dont fucking dare to talk to your mom about that you dumb fuck! She did this with a risk. Not only you will insult your little sister about what she has done and her feelings. But your mom will never let go of that grip she has on your balls until the day you get married and have children. If you gonna ask her something ask her what women think about the smell of sweat or what they think about men's smell. Do this during dinner. Women are as changeable as their emotions get

Just try to get more comfortable with her OP. She's trying to deepen your relationship and also explore her own sexuality. You'd be an asshole brother not to play along.

Don't fuck up your life by mistaking fantasy for reality.

In reality you'd carry the shame for the rest of your life. The best you can hope for is for the sting to fade to the point you almost don't care.

Your relationship forever damaged as you clearly remember how your sibling was before and after, and how she forever mistrusts/hates you.

It's time to put a cork in it.

i envy you OP. if i'd have a cute sister like that who'd cuddle with me i'd feel less lonely and my existence more appreciated. stop being so insecure and by a kind and loving brother.

and even if she has the hots for you, so what, you probably won't fuck her straight away anyway

I could make another whole fucking paragraph but I know, you know how it is. You are a fucking faggot. Your fucking ego is making it hard on yourself. Really really think about it and realize this is somehow realted to yourself. Everything that is holding you back is your ego that is protecting yourself. That little ittle bit of positive self imagery you have, is cockblocking you AND your sister. You without any ego(an absolute extreme, yes) would have fucked her in the pussy and make her leave her teeth impressions in your pillow. Yes! The thing that makes you amazing in bed is withholding you from having the same fucking thing. Sex! You don't want it (because you think it is wrong). You are not taking the risk (because you hart is not ready). You are not going for it (because if you "fail", you might look silly). Your ego might overdo things and try to prevent them. Greed never really helped anyone. It's a other side of the same coin basicly. Dont sweat () the small stuff and let your dick pave your way. Which might be deep inside her belly. If you dont know what, when or how things to do just remember this thing: let your dick think twice before you let your brain act once. Come on man. This is all the advice you are gonna get. This site is what this site is. And we want all things good for your penis. Go to a pleb site if you wanna discus your "feelings", homo. We are cheering for this. And therefore you. Succes, we know you want it.