Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
youtube.com/watch?v=vyut3GyQtn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9lQonO_RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyDcktys9EU
youtube.com/watch?v=CwnZI01YdXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but this winter might

Seven floors are not a good choice. You are likely to end up even more fucked up than you are now. Go find a good +30 stores building, then jump for your freedom

kys

if ur gonna kill urself in sf might as well jump off the bridge

eehh thats like right on the line. if it doesn't kill you your gonna have a bad time

heknows

That's sanfransico California

I go to the high school across the street

Yeah, slowly over agonising days.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Yes if you land on your head.
Likely if you land on your front or back.
Possible but i wouldn't bet my life on it (hurhur) if you land on your legs.

I'd recommend far higher however; you ideally want to drop 200+ feet or around 20 floors to make certain. If you screw up a jump you're far more likely to end up severely paralysed and unable to repeat it.

do you go to stuart hall? or convent?

It's a good read

in all honesty go check out "Mile Rock Beach" it's calming place and not too many people in SF know about it

Drew

It depends if you're Wolverine or not.

As long as you are falling off that fire hydrant, you'll be fine.

I would say don't do it. Tbh if you go to Drew you're a bright person and high school can be tough but it's not worth killing yourself over. Hope on the #1 and take it to the Richmond and go walk around Lands End, China Beach, or the Embarcadero. When I was in high school and was feeling shitty I would go to Blondies Pizza(not around anymore) get a couple slices walk up the street to union square and just listen to my iPod and watch the tourists walk around. As a San Francisco native who was forced to leave the bay because of rising rent prices I would implore you to appreciate what a unique beautiful place you live in and how much more there is to life than what ever is making you want to jump off a building. Some days are tougher than others but it all comes out in the wash eventually dude

Continued - As a matter of fact go get a slice from golden boys for me! I'm thousands of miles from SF and I would do anything for some Golden Boys, or hit up La Taqueria or maybe Chinos on Balboa. I would do anything to be able to get food from any of those places and then just go to ocean beach and take a sun nap. Do all of that and you should feel better hopefully

Another awesome spot is Grandview Park in the inner sunset it's a big hill but theres a single bench at the very top and it was an awesome view. If you have money go eat at the Top of The Mark Cafe

It better does.

idk if the goats are still there but Billy Goat Hill is another nice spot along with Bernal Heights Park, and Glen Canyon Park

Only one way to find out, user

Just go jump off the golden gate what are you doing lol

Dive head first.
do it on a day with no wind

youtube.com/watch?v=vyut3GyQtn0

I mean, you COULD die from tripping in your own house.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9lQonO_RQ

The Academy of Sciences and The DeYoung are also a fun time

blondie's is gone?

but el farolito > la taqueria

California? Is it a felony to knowingly give someone aids in that state? Is not. Probably.

>mfw same thought

Don't know unless you try, op. How about attempting it and filming for us?

Probably not

blondies been gone for a minute doggie

not if you're going for soft tacos McDuder

Honestly surprised they're still around, I figured the hipsters would have turned them into a Starbucks or some weak ass craft beer boutique

quality humor

FPBP

do i need to post my number so you can call someone?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyDcktys9EU

I'm serious ill post my phone number you can hit me up and we can go steal a muni map from a bus stop or throw some water balloons at the tourists on those double decker busses

youtube.com/watch?v=CwnZI01YdXE