>go home
>she texts me, inviting me over to watch anime
>going tomorrow

did i just hit the jackpot?

Watch out, she might be a trap.

Might be a pig party if she's in a sorority, be cautious user

She's way too feminine to be a trap

Congratulations!

Remember to post how you managed to fuck it up or how akward the sex was (due to your mass).

How tall are you user? Depending on height, your weight not make you a disgusting fuck.
For reference I have a 6'4" friend who is 250lbs, but even though a lot of it is muscle (he plays merican football) he also has a huge beergut and stinks of shit when sweating.
Provided you're at least 6'6" or so and a lot of your weight is actually dense muscle-fibers, you may not be as disgusting as you think

She is very shy, and she just moved into my city.

plus im a eurofag we don't have sororities

It's either a trap or you're a genuinely interesting person.
Things to look out for;
>large hands
>large feet
>broad back muscles (latissimus dorsi) when you take "her" shirt off
>an adam's apple
>an oddly raspy voice that sounds almost stale, like "she's" holding it back
And most importantly
>The Bulge

I don't think she wants to have sex, neither do I tbh, actually really looking forward to watching HxH with her

im like 5'9 so im actually really disgusting to look at from close up, I have a clean face tho, no pimples or acne

Okay so you're a 5'9" planetary mass
Goodspeed, whatever happens you glorious fat fuck

her body is overall small so I am 100% sure she is not a trap.
+ I have never ever seen a trap IRL, only drags

and since I sometimes fap to traps I can easily disguise them from actual females

>Implying that women don't have a larynx

Be sure to suck his dick and post pics.

Nice dubs

why would a trap shoot for a fat fuck anyway? I don't get why you people think its a trap.

aren't traps out for manly men who lift weights 24/7 and who can dominate them in bed?

>Individual people cannot have individual tastes.

okay

so it can be a cute girl who is into fat fucks like me then

:~)

hello stan

make sure you bathe

It's a shemale bro

not a sexual trap, a soul trap

im generally clean and bathe everyday, but I dress like a slav - adidas track suit and such since I cba to search for jeans that suit me

watch anime with her, be friends - but not too close - fast for ~6 months (like, eat 1 day - fast 2 days, eat 1 day.... drink water everyday!) and you will hit the jackpot. just take a look at the book "The Obesity Code". lost over 50kg and now i'm happy with gf :3

the trick is, that she also notices that you loose weight. and i haven't met 1 person what was not stunned about it. - and try to fix your diet. low sugar is the way to go :)

btw +1 to slav style - go to army shops, they have very nice clothing & also big sizes for all the rednecks :PPP

will take a look at the book thanks! :)