I

i...

i'm literally shaking right now

i just...
i just can't...

i've been browsing this site for about an hour now and...

... the racism
... the sexism
... you're all disgusting people...

you post pictures of women like they're some sort of objects

you say the "n" word a lot...

i physically feel sick to my stomach... how can somebody be so inhumane?

as i female you are disgusting pigs. this is why we need feminism

i have now decided to protest against 4 Chan, and will till my Tumblr friends to raid you

horrible people, the lot of you...

evil...

Nice troll n all but really this is the least racist place on the internet.

this is all i see when looking at this picture

Lololololololololol Welcome and hope you enjoy.

Nigger.

We're the most liberal people you could never meet

N I G G E R

saved to my pasta.txt

just fuck off

Stfu.

wtf i didnt upload dat image
4channel u so crazy

Genau!

see what i mean?

you people must be American white males

you enslaved black people for years

you killed black people

you genocided minorities

and then you have the audacity to say the "n" word?

you people will face the consequences when 4 Chan gets monitored and banned

white males are the most dangerous people.

they started ww1, ww2 and killed Indians/Blacks, atleast millions of them

fuck yeah the 3d controller was the best

guaranteed replies

but the thing on the right isn't human...

*appears from the darkness wielding a katana*
M’lady, I can help you get past the heathens on this website
*sheathes katana*
Don’t be scared
I just need your contact info

bait

sage

Damn proud of it too.

>white males are the most dangerous people

top kek. Ever seen what blacks/sandniggers do when let alone you stupid shit?

bait or not, still kek'd

>using the word nigger
>inhumane

But niggers aren't human tho.

>Indians

racist cunt

>american
Wrong, I am the proto american. An irish white potato nigger. half the people browsing Sup Forums right now probably share a great grandfather with me.
atleast when white people go to war they do it right instead of aiming an uzi out the window and gunning down children. fuck u black ass negroid

Fine then bitch fuck you I didn’t want to help you anyway

they about to fuck

NIGGER

bruh

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

beats being fat female

>pasta.txt
>.txt

Goddammit, you're seriously trying to tell me you don't have a hosted relational database that allows access to pasta by keyword from anywhere?

Niggers and chinks are waaay more racist then whites.

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE!!!!

nice pasta faggot

Niggerfaggot

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

I hope to hell this is satire

NIGGER

Fucking tits or GTFO already.

lose some weight then ye kånt
transnigger, thank you very much.

das sum tasty ass b8 eh

nice bait m8

Humanity should suffer until the day the bothersome vermin known as man no longer occupies space and time.

>INDIANS

ARE YOU PAJEET ?? ))))))

nice b8 m8

If we need feminism,
why do all women -
literally all women -
like this position soooo much,
so bloody much?

Go back to tumblr,you dont belong here this is a place for freedom of speech where people with different opinions can debate and question without the fear for backlash.

Welcome to Sup Forums my friend

Tread lightly, because if you say the wrong thing i'll cut you down like a Samurai master fighting an unarmed peasant.

If I take a slight offence to your posts I will hack your posts and find out where you live, there will be no mercy....

This is not a warning
You have been warned.

Most of us are niggers, insulting other people calling them niggers.
Secondly, if you have time to defy the fucking internet, just because your think "is not right to let us be". You are a very sad person, get the fuck outta here. And keep your Tumblr crap to yourself.

how the fuck would I know I'm not a woman... go ask them man, or join some gender studies class if it's really important to you.

who fucking cares.

niggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Copy pasta stale faggot.

8theb8

That one on the right needs their husband to teach them some discipline, a good stoning should keep her in her place for daring to touch another.

nice job. you ruined your b8 by going full retard

I'm asking you because you're a transnigger and they literally know everything about intersectionality and WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEIT

this.

Fuck off Nigger
Your shitty troll isn't going to fool anyone who's not new

oh, right... I wuz a kang alright and shiat but... I know shit all about them ladies, sorry. Can't help you there, I just drink my purple drank and try to score that's all.

Holy fuck, it's like you just stumbled in here without hearing about Sup Forums

>or most likely a consensus cracking goon faggot.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

>
>
>see what i mean?
>you enslaved black people for years
>you killed black people
>you genocided minorities

It's all written in past as if i didn't continue to do all of that

I dig, man, I dig.

Maybe I should ask this gentleman right here, he seems nice:

Leave normieeeee

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

Le tricky hook. Nt nigfag

gr8 b8

we...

we're sorry you don't like it here

may...
maybe you should...

maybe you should just leave and...

... not come back

...sounds like a smart idea...

... playing along
... with the troll
... copypasta...

idiot...

Indiginous Americans (Indians) did not have the WHEEL or HORSES before Eurpeans came.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Yes, Columbus raped and killed indiginous people, just as indiginous people raped and killed the other indiginous people who live there before them.

CONGRADULATIONS. Nobody owes you shit. You're just the latest in a long line of people who lived on the land and lost it to a more advanced, stronger and indeed BETTER group of people.

The best thing that you can give to a child is not being black. Why deny that to so many millions of innocent souls?

who are you responding to newfag? OP said nothing about any of that.

Tits or GTFO.
It's so simple even a braindead like you cold follow this instruction.

>i have now decided to protest against 4 Chan

>...as i female...
tits or gtfo

this is a whole nother level of faggotry

>proud of some shit someone else did hundreds of years ago
What's it like not having a single personal accomplishment to your name?

Except a samurai master wouldn't fight an unarmed peasant you fucking mongoloid.

I'd rather be proud of my ancestors than be a nigger and use them as an excuse to be a worthless sack of shit.

i...

i'm LITERALLY A FAGGOT literally LITERALLY A FAGGOT shaking LITERALLY A FAGGOT right LITERALLY A FAGGOT now

i LITERALLY A FAGGOT just...
i LITERALLY A FAGGOT just LITERALLY A FAGGOT can't...

i've LITERALLY A FAGGOT been LITERALLY A FAGGOT browsing LITERALLY A FAGGOT this LITERALLY A FAGGOT site LITERALLY A FAGGOT for LITERALLY A FAGGOT about LITERALLY A FAGGOT an LITERALLY A FAGGOT hour LITERALLY A FAGGOT now LITERALLY A FAGGOT and...

... LITERALLY A FAGGOT the LITERALLY A FAGGOT racism
... LITERALLY A FAGGOT the LITERALLY A FAGGOT sexism
... LITERALLY A FAGGOT you're LITERALLY A FAGGOT all LITERALLY A FAGGOT disgusting LITERALLY A FAGGOT people...

you LITERALLY A FAGGOT post LITERALLY A FAGGOT pictures LITERALLY A FAGGOT of LITERALLY A FAGGOT women LITERALLY A FAGGOT like LITERALLY A FAGGOT they're LITERALLY A FAGGOT some LITERALLY A FAGGOT sort LITERALLY A FAGGOT of LITERALLY A FAGGOT objects

you LITERALLY A FAGGOT say LITERALLY A FAGGOT the LITERALLY A FAGGOT "n" LITERALLY A FAGGOT word LITERALLY A FAGGOT a LITERALLY LITERALLY B8A LITERALLY B8FAGGOT LITERALLY B8lot...
B8A LITERALLY B8FAGGOT LITERALLY B8people, LITERALLY B8LITERALLY LITERALLY B8A LITERALLY B8FAGGOT LITERALLY B8the LITERALLY B8LITERALLY A FAGGOT lot LITERALLY A FAGGOT of LITERALLY A FAGGOT you...

evil...

All niggers should be hung from a tree.

your ancestors also lived in mom's basement user

A samurai wouldn't "fight" an unarmed peasant. He would flat out murder him. It would hardly be a "fight."

pic related: it's bushido in action

Then don't say fight you retard.

Also nice dubs.

So a nigger can't call a nigger a nigger?

>tfw i don't have a basement

Oh, you summer child...

See .

Go type that on a park bench in Chicago nigger

till my tumblr friends to raid you lmfao