Rate it

Rate it

Yummy, 7/10. I would put that in my mouth.

That shit is nasty

Nice cock

better?

Nah

why?

Idk

Just show your foot / soles

dis

Same
sho feet & I'll r8 bois

Your nipple's brings it to a 5

Need a better pic
5.5 still

6-7, rate?

Rate mine

Rate mine!

Similar to mine. 9/10

Rate?

All this not rating while demanding rates

Good shape, decent thickness, average length, I’d say an easy 7-7.5

Nice but you need to keep some trimmed hair above it. The fat is unattractive.

I was a lot fatter, I’ve been dieting and working out and so far have lost 87 lbs in 5 months

I am rating. Hey, let's do a thread where we post and rate of own dicks and compare it to the ratings anons give our dicks.

It would be very alpha to see who gets closer to the average of all their ratings from anons.

>be so alpha

No user, dick rate threads are massively beta, alphas are outside in the real world getting fucked.

Rate and I’ll rate back

Thanks. Interestingly enough it measures 7-7.5 depending on it's quality. But closer to 7 than 7.5 normally.
I've always longed for that extra half inch.

I pretend all of you are girls so it's arousing in the same parts of the brain an alpha experiences sex pleasure in so it's the same thing. Can you dig it?

Sigh. So many dicks like mine. Girls lie their asses off..."your so big"...yeah? So is everyone guy you fucked then bitch. Look! Just like mine.

So it's another 7.5 I guess.

So much mutilated cocks

We all get 7.5 if I gotta get 7.5!

I WANT TO SEE MALE FEET

Or maybe people with big dicks have more confidence in posting their dicks, which is why you end up seeing mostly big dicks..?

Slept with the girl of my dreams about a year ago when I was like 80 pounds heavier. Gained some girth and like an inch. Gonna see her again in a month, pray for me

I really really like this penis. I give it a 10/10 and would like to put it in my mouth and butt and rub it against my comparably smaller penis

I'm not in denial about my status as a male, I'm pretty much gamma at this point in my life. I also won't pretend a woman would waste her time here if she had any self respect.

I'll accept I'm a little gay for participating, and that only dudes are looking at my cock, also that I am sub-beta for only having internet people on)Sup Forums to be the only people besides myself to see my dick.

That being said, I've seen a few guys faces through my time posting on here that I wouldn't be upset to wake up to while shooting a load down their mouth after a night of drinking.
God speed user

Oh.