Wwyd brutal rape edition

wwyd brutal rape edition

rape her urethra until her bladder prolapses

I would push her head into a toilet and flush it while I break in her asshole.

Tie her up in a meat freezer so she gets as cold as possible. By the time we take her out she will be begging to trade rape for warmth. I'd also hit her with a cold shower every now and then just for fun

wwyd to my gf?

How would you rape my wife?

Tell her to stop wasting your money on plastic surgery, faggot.

Aka “angry virgins mad women wont fuck them” the thread

Be as brutal as you can

Always wanted to rape my old teacher.

Someone tell me how they'd do it

And how they would use her tits

Which one of these sluts gets it?

Someone give it to her

She looks like she would enjoy the kinky stuff. So I would tie her spreadeagle on an Andreas‘ cross, stuff her mouth with a red ball gag and treat her with a magic wand on maximum speed. I would massage her to two or three squirting orgasms till she is totally exhausted.

Wwyd?

not ur gf

Fuck her pretty face till i cum

ANAL

Degrade her!

Would someone mind raping my gf for me?

Please be rough.

R4R could help...

I'd throw her face down to the ground and then I'd get her ass up. I'd use one hand to keep her head against the cold floor while I make my way into her asshole. I'd fuck her ass mercilessly until I fill her up with my cum

Pretty please

Noone wants to rape my little slut ?

I get her panties off and I put them in her mouth. I then grab her by the hair and pull her head back. I tease her pussy for some time but then I stick it in her ass. I pound her, going balls deep with every pump. I cum in her asshole and then I make her suck my dick clean.

You guys are losers lol cucks

Wwyd?

Go on

I get her on her knees and I tell her to open her mouth to suck my dick. I grab her by the back of the head as I get my dick in her mouth. I start fucking her throat, now I use both my arms to force my cock inside her, I use the full length with every stroke. I cum with my dick completely inside her, the cum going down her throat. That way, she can't choose not to swallow

I'll let her sit on my face

Full body pic and I'll think about it.

Closest I have

Or this one

you can do better than that.