Tfw not smart enuff to build a computer

>tfw not smart enuff to build a computer

>$600 spent on parts.
Well there goes their food and water for the next month.

So is The Voice some sort of newspaper for niggers?

Don't they realise they can't read?

Why is that news? I built a computer when I was 8, its as easy as legos

>11
He looks fucking 16 years old

>whizz kid
It's only special because he's black, I was tinkering with lawnmowers and IBM's when I was 10.

Do people not understand how easy it is to build a computer?

600 euros dumbass

No its special because he is British

We had Clockmed, who is this one ?

Back in the 80s British kids were programming their own games.

Wow slow down whizzkid what is a computer?

People don't understand anything about computers despite the vast majority of the population of Earth owning and using one more or less none stop.

>The machine has a speed of 3.20 GigaHertz
Overclockmed ?

nigger gif

Overclockmed

It's decided then :D

>An 11-year-old has built a high spec computer
>The computer has a speed of 3.2 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes of storage
>high spec

HOW CAN A KID SAVE UP 600 POUNDS ON HIS OWN?

DID HE SKIP LUNCH FOR A WHOLE YEAR (or more) OR SOMETHING?

niggif

>500 gigabytes of storage
what the fuck I built one with 2TB back in 09, It still runs great just had to upgrade my graphics card.

No, it has a speed of 4.20 NiggaHertz.

>this is front page news on the Nignog Times

>how did a black kid save up a lot of money on his own?

He's black.

Take a guess.

He's black.
You guess where he got it.

For 600 BPD -> 780 EUR -> 870 USD

Not only is it not impressive, but he actually got ripped-off hard.
Kek.

Bet you're the kind of Faggot who brags about his iq on facebook

You're both Britishers. Fill us all in on the home computing revolution you guys had back in the day.

I downloaded every copy of Crash magazine the other.

>Do people not understand how easy it is to build a computer?

People point to their monitor and say the computer is malfunctioning.

The malfunction is something like the numlock key being off, so "IT WONT LET ME PUT IN DA NUMBAS????"

We don't use euros you retarded fucking burgerclap.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Yeah, no shit, but still..

Couldn't they have said (at least) that his parents gave him the money instead of making up some story about him saving up money?

>SLKGIER lskfksj skfji ksfjskju skfji ksfjks ksjgie

What the actual fuck?

This, I could build something far superior with junk off craigslist and under budget.

I assembled a computer myself when I was 10. When I was 5 my dad first showed me how to swap out a floppy drive.

shieeet dat nigge REL smahrt
hol up someone pass him the blunt

I'm not a fucking historian, but I do know C and OpenGL and have built computers and when I see normies getting frustrated at border line retarded problems with their computers I unconsciously imagine a person with down syndrome flailing a hammer around and smashing up dry wall.

You're forgetting normies don't even know what a CPU is.

Yes. WE WUZ KANGZ shit printed on paper and put in shops.

What's the big deal? I bet you I can go on live leak right now and find a 10yo Paki boy installing a side entrance and Sun roof in a building

So you never had a ZX Spectrum as a kid?

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo

I'm 25. No I didn't have a ZX Spectrum as a kid because I am A) Not Pakistani or Indian and B) Not a Pakistani or Indian living in England.

Ah so you were an Amstrad kid

>By lego
>Build tower
>Boy builds skyscraper

But can he build his own clock?

Never seen this before in my life

Where do you live that they have it in shops?

Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ

Building a PC is barely a step above Lincoln Logs.
Any fucking retard can do it.

Grab things, plug them into where they fit, tighten a few screws.

If the fact that a nigger was able to accomplish that is newsworthy the bar is even lower for their kind than I thought.

The fuck. A miss or is the whole front page faked?

Good luck building a custom watercooled PC.

This, a couple days of researching parts is all that's necessary. Putting it together is extremely easy and there's tons of videos and articles on how.

London. Found it in Sainsbury's.

You barely even need that these days. Its nearly impossible to put things in the wrong way.

It's fucking child's play.

>custom

Like that means shit. Water cooled or not, you buy the parts, plug them together and that's that.
Don't pretend like it's hard.

LOL

SLKGIER
lskfksj skfji
ksfjskju skfji
ksfjks ksjgie

>White kid saves up 600 cuckbucks to build a PC
Lol fucking nerd mate neck ya self
>oggabooganignog steals 600 cuckbucks to build a PC
Computer genius, send him to NASA and teach them some stuff.

Right. No one is going to accidentally jam a CPU into a RAM slot.
The shit is so beyond easy.

>having the ng sound at the beginning of a word
Disgusting

>nigger kid builds computer everyone lose their mind
>white kid builds computer nobody gives a fuck

I literally never ask myself this. I just assume everyone knows how fucking retardedly simple it is to assemble a PC.

Then I try explaining it to someone and I am sorely disappointed in humans again.

It really is stupidly easy though. I can't see someone fucking it up until they get into the software installation and bios setup, or maybe fucking up mounting the cpu, or shorting shit out because they weren't grounded.

We like to assume people aren't complete idiots bro, but time and time again, people will let you down.

white privilege is being able to belittle others online

Mate i just said that you downy cunt.

Nigger, you just buy parts and plug them into the box like fucking Lego.

>be seven
>find broken model train set
>fix
>be eight
>find broken radio
>fix

Both of those required a fuck of a lot more analysis than plug and play bullshit now. God even the ports are color-coded, and this is supposed to be some genius?

We deserve to be taken over.

I don't see anything complicated to do in there.

Now if it was a custom made case, that's different, but then again that really has nothing to do with assembling a PC. It's design fabrication.

Goodluck with your hard drive and cpu bottleneck

Builds a clock, got to go to NASA. I'm like 8 years old building shit like pic related. No one bats an eye. Maybe I should have taken a weapon to school or someshit? Be a little special snowflake, probs a good thing I didnt though

it's a custom loop bro

Black and British. This is actually a good feat.

this is ahmed the clock boy 2.0, these articles are bait so they can follow up with "wizzkid targeted by racist trolls", you're all falling for it hook line and sinker.

He built a computer with his bare hands or he plugged in pre-assembled parts? Any retard could do that if they try.

>aquire motherboard
>plug everything into it
>finished

But who invented said computer components?

> Maybe I should have taken a weapon to school or someshit
"wizzkid demonstrates proper gun care and excendingly good accurancy at school"

I can envision this fucking nog plugging shit in and pulling it out, ungrounded, without gloves on, while the PSU is plugged in and on.

Wonder what burnt nigger smells like.

I stopped assuming people weren't all complete idiots when I started my first job as a technician and after being taught through-hole soldering for the first time with basically a 1 minute explanation of "you put the wire in the hole and touch the solder and iron to it so it sticks" and struggling with having to research shit online myself and not knowing why I kept getting cold solder joints, a fucking week later the guy shows up and finally takes a look at it, can't get it to connect himself, and says "oh... the wires are all corroded and oxidized, no wonder you can't get a good connection. Just cut these back."

The motherfucker just handed a guy who literally never did this sort of thing before corroded wires and left for a week without giving a single fuck. You'd think someone would check that before handing things over to a brand new hire, right?

Nope. Fuck everyone. Just be glad if YOU'RE competent, at least. I shudder to think what someone less capable than myself would have done in my job, and there of course are many more examples over the time I've spent here, but I've learned to check everything out myself first every time, no matter how obvious.

Is that the thing that displays 4chin for me??? pls help

cool PC ahmed

when i was your age i repaired TVs, VCRs, and actually built shit out of discrete parts with perfboard and wire wrap

by this standard, jamming in a cartridge into my Atari 2600 would have qualified me as a builder of a game console

is this how far you millenials faggots are lowering the bar?

Does it hel that i feel truly sorry, huh?

Literally just installed a water cooler yesterday. Took 5 minutes.

You're a cool guy user, don't go to the Jedi temple tomorrow

>runs
WOW, because it's so much harder to build a PC with 2TB storage than it is to build one with 500GB.

You sound just like the retard who wrote the article.

>pointless tubes and LED meme.

>Dr. Doom in Marvel vs. Capcom

DEM KANGZ N'SHEEIT INVENTA DEM KOMPUTAZ N'SHEEEIT!

Good posts

>have to personally overlook minute details

Yep, that's what it eventually comes down to. Left to the untrained or uninterested, shit goes to hell quickly.

Found this on an archived Sup Forums thread.

I think it was more a jab at the article thinking 500gb is "high spec"

I built computers too when I was a kid. So did my brothers and every fucking kid with a computer interest.

What is so special about this? That he is a nigger with the capacity to build something? He literally just bought components and put them together.

But he is right, building a PC from buying parts online is EASY as fuck, I build my own gaming rig when I was 9-10 as well and have been doing so every couple of years is nothing out of the ordinary to build a pc from parts. I guess it could be impressive to retarded normalfags.

Maybe they left out the part about the 6K monitor.

If you think you can determine the worth of a computer just by "how many gigs is it?" than you're just as stupid as the other tech plebs you think you're smarter than.

>tfw not smart enough to write my own compiler

I had to do an informative presentation in college.

The only thing I could explain in steps was how to build a computer.

I swear I was talking at a wall explaining motherboards and shit. Nothing but blank stares even when I was saying "processor is like the brain of the computer," "motherboard is the body that connects it."

Everybody uses computers, but no one has any idea how they work.

Imagine a nigerian accent

>"Joshua, where dees computer cham fhram?"
>"I build it, mother"
>"You build it! Oh my jesus, I must tell evryone my Joshua made a computer"

Please tell me I'm not the only person who read that as "nigger accent"

Do they not realize how this is actually incredibly racist? They're rewarding a minority and celebrating it as if they can't do it and theyre proud of them like you would be proud of a child or pet. Plenty of young kids build computers but they only celebrate the negro building one because they don't expect them to be able to.

bro makes good shit
still have my esr meter
saves a lot of time

Kek, I really like how they don't realize that the make and model of the CPU matters. It could be a Pentium 4, it could be an i7-960 ect.

A 500 GB HDD would run you what, about $30?

Come on guys. This is encouraging. We need to reward savages for doing basic civil things.

If an Indian were to poo in a loo they should also put it on the front page.

Is this bait? I think it's fair to say that a 3.2 gig cpu and 500 hdd isn't high spec under any definition, and the fact it cost him £600 makes you wonder the name of the cackling Jew who sold him the parts.