How did the SJW problem get so bad in America? Where did these mentally ill degenerates come from?

How did the SJW problem get so bad in America? Where did these mentally ill degenerates come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/03/08/feminism-and-icebergs-a-new-low-in-climate-science/amp/
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a false flag operation by a very well funded, corporate backed, GOP machine to foment anger and outrage on the side of "stick in the mud" conservatives who don't have lives outside of concerning themselves with what other people do. These people make up .0000000000000000001% of the US population but fox news gives them 75% air time and demonizes them on top of it to make them seem even worse than they are.

Keep watching your state run media and you'll keep getting the "democrats and liberals are demons" story even though we make up a majority of America and are responsible for 90% of the economy.

Jesus FUCKING CRIST what is that?

CHRIST*

Someone who spent too much time on Tumblr.

America was always full with moral panic idiots. The difference is that it's now coming from the left. Don't forget that 15 years ago, mainstream media would freak out with stuff like Madonna's - Spear's lesbian kiss and fined the network for broadcasting it live. Now they fine networks for "homophobia".

not sure... """"art""""?

Modern art. Aka crap.

How fucked up in the head would you have to be to act like that? Don't these tards have better shit to do with their time? Is it that hard to just mind your business and dig out a living. What is this person's excuse? White people keeping her from working? White people keeping her from learning a useful skill? I just don't get it.

>White People Fuck
thanks captain obvious

They finally learned to use the internet is the reason.

Now they can group together online (twitter, facebook, tumblr) to share their mental illness, where as before the internet was popular, nobody in public put up with their bullshit.

Once a few of them started, it was only a matter of time before they created a cirlcejerk of people who made poor choices at life (and therefor live their poor lifestyle) and are angry at others who made good decisions because in reality they are jealous. But they don't know they're jealous, by now they've all been blinded by their own hate they've created.

there's literally something in the water

im going with this as well as a gin and tonic.
my uber shall arrive shortly.

are you saying that paying to goto college for a womens studies course involving the gender of icebergs contained In feminist theory is a poor life choice?

YOU'RE WHITE

This.

GoPro salesperson

>Where did these mentally ill degenerates come from?
College

>Don't these tards have better shit to do with their time?

Yeah, shouldn't they be in the white house running the government using spurious nationalism to outrage an aging and frail baby boomer conservative demographic?

>yfw this was a joke but then it isnt

nypost.com/2016/03/08/feminism-and-icebergs-a-new-low-in-climate-science/amp/

This. I went to college in 06 and it's not even recognizable anymore. What used to be a place for sleeping in, getting drunk and having one night regrets has turned into a political platform and pandering to the far left.

Safe spaces, 1,000+ genders, "micro aggressions", "cultural appropriation" and other stupid shit no one cared about a decade ago is now rampant.

Berkeley used to be the home of free speech but is now a breeding ground for radical far leftists like ANTIFA. Harvard, Princeton, Yale and other colleges that people once respected are now accepting people based on their level of political correctness rather than achievements.

One school accepted a guy who wrote #BLACKLIVESMATTER on his application 100 times and Harvard was actually being sued not too long ago because they were discriminating against white applicants.

This is our world now. The left doesn't understand that this is why the right has been so vocal lately. These mentally ill far leftists are drawing the far right out of the wood work and I sincerely hope Democrats stop pandering to the far left and get their shit together fast or Trump will win again.

This, and high school.

Just holy fuck do they indoctrinate kids in high school; they need to ban personal politics and just teach the history and processes (something every dumbshit forgot when they didn't know why Shillary lost)

>$40 a word
And here I am writing for $2 per 100 words.

>The article is about analyzing gender politics and melting ice caps
Lol what in the actual fuck? Are melting ice caps and climate change sexist?

Everything is sexist.

Every

Thing

It just seems unhealthy to think and act like that to me. I would think everyone could learn to do something useful. You have to try to be successful. Why not focus on something other than hatemonger political stuff and learn to build something or code something. You know what I mean?

>Puppy holding
>Crying circles

These were not memes. These were real things that happened after Trump won, the next day.

>I work in a development studio in a metropolitan area and people were calling off work to take the day off
>Got a mandatory sensitivity training meeting because I told people to get over it and do their jobs

I no longer work there.

I live where Dodge the Rodge happened, I know this shit too well.

......... don’t tell me she’s that type of person who identifies as being a different race.

just air conditioners are sexist

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

Yep, sounds about right. Women are always cold. They can be under two comforters, the thermostat can be set to 80 in summer but they'll still find a way to bitch about how cold it is.

I nearly stroked out reading the link, then I'm pretty sure I had one while reading the 'story'.

Good thing she stopped writing shortly after, at least for that website.

The reason why they're always cold

>Men are born with cock and balls
>Cock and balls do not hold developing children
>Blood vessels are closer to skin to keep homeostasis

>Women have cunts and ovaries
>Cunts and ovaries develop children
>Nature wants developing children to survive
>Blood vessels are deeper within the body to keep reproductive systems running

I'd state it like I read years back, but it has been a while.

>being this far up your own asses

how did this place become such a hugbox

Welcome to Sup Forums?

Women

It's called progression. Why do their life choices concern you?

>murrica btw

Just like anonymous came out of Sup Forums and spilled into the real world, so did SJWs seep out of tumblr and reddit, but mostly tumblr. Arguably SJWs have spilled out more into the mainstream and have had more of an impact than Anonymous has.

you misspelled Sup Forums

This is what I don't get. This shit mostly happens in America. Never once have I ever encountered any of these SJWs or Femnazis anywhere else.

just you wait, the disease is spreading

Try Denmark. I live there. The SJW problem is getting out of hand here

TV's and the level of mainstream media outreach is different in other countries. America is obsessed with celebrities and mainstream media. So when shit like CNN is pushing mental illness to all the normies, they eat it up. I spent 2 months in Japan and I'm regretting ever coming home. The people were nice, no one spoke about politics or cared and everyone was super nice.

>How did the SJW problem get so bad in America?

>Why do their life choices concern you?
because I can no longer rape college girls with impunity and instead of killing themselves they write a book about it and make an art piece then go in to make a $20k appearance fee talking to womens groups

This. Jews have been trying to destroy the white race and western society for a while now and they found a new secret weapon: The left. All they want is to destroy white society, nothing more.

To be fair, most women never report it.

At least I'm guessing...

murrkkka here

Its not a problem at all really

SJWs are the internet boogyman that dont really exist IRL, this is one case where if you actually ignore them they literally will go away

They just want the attention

Keep on drinking the koolaid and being part of the problem though

>that don't really exist IRL
Someone's never been to New York, California or set foot on a campus in the past couple of years.

just talking to them or looking In their direction is rape these days, not to mention switchrape

Well then, might as well rape them for real.

Rothschild Family

Meanwhile the alt-right...

I live in NY

Most people dont even know what a SJW is

And nobody gives a fuck what college kids think

Niggers

Hey OP, you know that person is from South Africa..you knew that right?

>not indiscriminately beating the shit out of every SJW you see

you're clearly part of the problem, pathetic faggot.

am i the only one that reads it as suggestions?

"White people fuck white people"

It's weird because this time its not the niggers If you exclude blm from this one

>Arguably SJWs have spilled out more into the mainstream and have had more of an impact than Anonymous has.
I think this may be because sjws are loud and proud individuals online, meaning they don't really hide who they are. Anonymous is, well, anonymous.