archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

It's a lot less voluntary than that.

I'm in.

I meant in general, not specific to this wolf.
It also doesn't help that i can't manage the suspension-of-disbelief needed to accept a human somehow having their entire body morph into a different one over 3 seconds, or vice-versa.
Yes, i manage to find shapeshifting "not believable" even in a world full of anthros and magic.

sweet

>Yes, i manage to find shapeshifting "not believable" even in a world full of anthros and magic.
Understandable. It is pretty weird once you think about it.
Still gotta say though, it's one of the less cringy interpretations of the matter.

Somehow paws are just aesthetically pleasing.

truth

end of this series, didn't get a chance to post the full thing in the last thread

cannot manage to like anything hardiman draws

a classic

meant to quote

I'm out, must sleep.

bump

>the giant electromagnet from brave little toaster
AHHHHH CHILDHOOD TERROR

So Ara is a robot, but is portrayed as enjoying being fucked... interesting feature her creators added...

God I hated that thing...

checked.

And fuck yeah. I saw that movie when I was a kid, and haven't thought of in ages. It's all coming back now. That thing gave me nightmares.

i remember the magnet and the air conditioner freaking out and killing itself at the beginning

i am also scared of furnaces thanks to home alone

yay childhood

also had to do 5 captchas to post this wtf

>2 wings adding drag
>fender flares adding weight
>already slow as shit
Gay as fuck. The Charger is 40 years older and would still slay that riced out piece of garbage while sounding glorious at the same time.
>muh Murican muscle

Post cuties you wish there was more artwork of.

Please don't tell me you're one of those dudes who hates on japanese cars by default.

I just got home from my friends house and I'm exhausted from 2 stroke vs 4 stroke debate we just had.

Also, wings, flares, widebodies can be cool if they're done right. Looking at this pic, I see your point though. The wheels look really small and kind of goofy.

I have nothing against Japanese cars. I think the LFA and dat glorious F1 sounding V10 is one of the best sounding cars ever. Wings and flares are cool if they're functional and are used for a track car, and GTR's are fast as fuck, no question, but it's dumb shit like that which I don't understand. It's pointless and serves no purpose other than to be annoying and draw attention. I despise the entire "stance" bullshit. If it's not put on there to go faster then it shouldn't be on there. That's just my 2 cents as I love racing and being the fastest.

yeah, and I vaguely remember a scene with a computer that was going to die if it blew it's last vacuum tube.. and I think sacrificed itself doing exactly that to help them.

looking back, that flick had some dark themes.

>I despise the entire "stance" bullshit.
Lordy i hate stanced cars. Is there ANY functional advantage to them or are they just a way to simultaneously look stupid and destroy your car going over slight bumps?

It's for stupid, poor kids to draw attention to themselves to make up for their slow as shit 4 bangers. Can't forget the obnoxious fart can exhausts instead of nice long tube headers and true high flow exhausts for actual horsepower gains. *This* is a fast car.

Heya, Sunshine. How are you?

Hahaha, thanks for clearing that up. You sound like somebody I could get along with. Like I mentioned in my other comment, I just got done with an autism-fueled debate about dirt bike engines and I'm still on rage mode.

Sounds like you've got good taste. Personally, I'm too poor to pretend like cars like that even exist. I just play with little light-weight RWD 4 bangers.

howdy dash
I'm alright, just tired after work
need to find something to eat...
how are you doing today?

I saw somebody comment on youtube that stance cars look like baby giraffes learning to walk for the first time.

I resemble that statement! I have a set of BC-Racing coil-overs and I've lowered my car as much as I dare (roads are shit where I live) and I've done literally nothing to increase horsepower. I do have aftermarket headers, but that's just to get rid of the pre-cats, which are factory-installed kryptonite.

Thanks. I plan on getting a shitty, old C4 Corvette and turning it into a ultra light, stripped out, caged monster. Basically a cheap pro mod for going stupid fast on a budget. I'm a lunatic speed demon.

Also tired and hungry. I slept way too much. I'm never going to get on a normal sleep schedule.

LS swap it.

>giant turbocharged engine with wheels, zero unnecessary weight, gigantic drag tires
Yeah i bet it moves fast lol

I also enjoy laughing at people in honda civics with a massive aftermarket muffler with a 4 inch wide tip
Like dude, it's still a civic, that thing doesn't make it any faster and now you look and sound like a douche

I may not be a mechanic but come on this isn't rocket science

Consider it probably has about 3000 hp too. Pro mods are fucking insane, hardly even cars at that point. That's what I want to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=13zAktSQERE

>2600lbs, 3000 horsies
Holy fucking shit that power/weight ratio

>250mph in less than 6 seconds
what kind of transmission do these things use? Need to fly through a lot of gears a lot of quick to go that fast i'd think

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Everything is hand built by teams in pro mod racing. Probably loosely based off a T56 with monstrous twin disc carbon clutches. And they are not cheap either.