You need experience to get job. You need job to get experience. What kind of a Jew shit is this...

You need experience to get job. You need job to get experience. What kind of a Jew shit is this? How am I supposed to get a job?
Give me your experience

It is trivially easy to get a job if you have even an inkling of social skills.

just walk in and give a firm shake to the manager. then just do soft strokes

take entry level positions

This, probably. I wouldn't know because I have no social skills, but I believe it.

Programming.

What if I have anxiety around unknown things?

Where in the fuck are you that you can't get an entry level programming job? Most of our programmers are dumb as fuck with 0 experience.

I have a similar issue, except i only get offers for positions i didnt apply for too far away.

Like i want this open position here, but you keep trying to give me this one fifty miles away, in a position im not yet qualified for, and will inevitably lose.

Setting me up to fire me i guess

Quit applying for jobs you're not qualified for and lower your standards. Problem solved you useless fuck.

Do a week or 2 worth of job exprience.
You work in the filed but not get paid.
You cab paste that shit in your resume

Can anyone suggest to me how to actually find a job? I'm currently working at mcdonalds but it fucking blows and they pay minimum wage. I was thinking about going to grocery stores and asking if they are hiring, but it seems weird. Should I just walk in with my resume and ask or ??? Is there other good ideas for a job besides minimum wage shit, for a person with no college experience ( age 22)

Do security. You do damn near nothing. But get paid half decent.

Have an interview tomorrow, what the fuck do I say when they ask "why do you want to work here"?

i live in a super ghetto , pref not to do security .

The honest reason why, even if it's simply because you need work and don't want to be an lazy ass all day, that was my reason atleast and I got hired.

>social skills
is synonymous with lying, and being good at it.

>get bullshit job, burger flipper, grocery store stockman, literally anything, even part-time minimum wage shit
>instantly more viable to employers, as "well user was good enough to get hired once" kicks in
>don't slack off, make friends with your direct manager, be competent and ask questions about the company itself
>this stuff translates well, especially if your boss a few months down the line can be a recommendation for you
>suddenly way easier to get an entry position in a better career path

Don't be a bitch. The most you get as a security guard is people trying to annoy you or calling you a rent a cop. Even in the ghetto they would rather kill each other than waste time going after a security guard. The only hard part is dealing with people's stupidity.

"I need a job, I didn't have any big issues with this one and I feel confident that I'm capable of doing a good job here" will usually be enough.

you dont live where i do. cops and security officers get shot weekly here. thanks for opinion from the suburbs bud.

Depends where you work.

>Be me, armed security guard
>Deal with domestic violence, theft, death, drugs, burglary, etc
>Patrol neighborhoods
>Cops won't come into our area unless we call them for backup
>Security department changes to "Public Safety" dpt
>Now we have to do police work + paramedic work

>I thought I was gonna watch anime all day at a post

>Give me your experience
nope.
first, you give me your job

suit yourself.

Found it easiest to let the dealers do their thing in the lot. As long as they weren't bothered most of the other crime was kept out. Bad for their business if the police show up.

Look towards apprenticeships. especially engineering. as long as you have basic mental arithmetic and are prepared to put in a good few years of work to reach an adequate position.

why dont you look for some kind of manual job rather than a job that requires experience you fucking moron.
This kind of logic is the reason the west has a culture of retarded pieces of shit

>be not dumb as fuck
>still have 0 experience
>win

1. Do what you like. You will always enjoy a job that involves your own interests.

2. Serve the customer.

There ya go. If you like what you do and you treat customers like you are the owner and your bottom line depends on it, you're hired.

Just emulate point #2 until it seems stupid and you will get any job. Service service SERVICE.

What is so wrong with selling drugs anyway besides the government being butthurt on getting no taxes off it?

I guess thats the upside to being "Public Safety" or security.

People with weed or whatever I just tell to get out and be smart about it. Even harder stuff I just tell them they can't be on certain property etc, I don't have to arrest them even though technically I'm supposed to.

The only time I fuck with people is when they overdose or they start bringing in violent crime (gangs, drug deals gone bad, etc) into my patrol area. The drugs themselves IDC, but unfortunately you get a bunch of ghetto nigs and stuff trying to sell to people and then they disagree on price or something and someone gets shot

I work residential, it's a strange job. For whatever reason the local PD doesn't cover this area, but we have them as backup. We're a private police department essentially, but we also handle medical calls as well.

But again,
I actually try not to fuck with people unless they start some violence over drug dealing or whatever. Although it's gotten to the point where I can spot the people a mile away, so I just go have a "friendly" chat with them before they even get into trouble, and usually they leave immediately.

You are a cool one user, I've seen way too many public safety guys acting like asshole with 16 yo kids buying weed.

There are 2 methods.

1. Lie. Once you have the job and a couple years experience you go to a new job and don't have to lie anymore.

2. Start a completely unrelated position, then when the moment strikes present yourself as the best candidate for the position you want. Most companies prefer internal hires.

These days you need 2-5 years experience for an entry level job.

I am an IT manager for a smallish job board, I have an intern/code monkey position on my staff. I have had people with a masters degrees and 10 years of experience apply for that job and offer to move to take it.

Hotel work is typically easy to find. Especially if you are a male, being a night auditor is fucking kick ass. The pay is mediocre to poor if you have no experience, but probably better then McDonalds. I worked for 2 years as a night auditor for a boutique hotel, Tues-Sat nights. T-W-Th there were like 2 people in the hotel, maybe, and I basically got to sit around on my laptop and watch TV. Shit was ~cash~

Look in the paper (hotels like advertising jobs in papers, go figure) and online. "Night Auditor"

Some of the guys I work with are like that, and TBH it's one of the reasons I want to get out of this industry. There are a lot of "gung-ho" guys who just take it way over the top. Ironically it seems like they're usually the first ones to break under pressure or the first time they find someone dead or something.

It's often 50/50 - super a-type assholes who get off on fucking with people, or really good guys who want to help people

I get paid well, but there are easier roads in life. I've seen enough and want to move on and live easier.