How have you not tried vegetarianism yet Sup Forums?

How have you not tried vegetarianism yet Sup Forums?

Animal brutality is very real, although you've been brought up and conditioned to not care.

Being vegan or vegetarian is truly a healthier lifestyle and your body will thank you.

A vegan diet uses less resources and less land to produce, thus it's much cheaper than buying processed meat.

PETA are annoying cunts, yes, but for good reason.

We are not all tree hugging faggots. Some of us just do it for ourselves. Often times someone who is veg doesn't make it public. Stupid people will often mock or belittle a veg for their beliefs.

If you are not challenging your own beliefs how will you become a better person, learn, and self improve? I doubt many of you are basement dwelling, neckbeard, faggots; improving yourself is the best way to creating a healthy, valuable, and attractive lifestyle.

>vegetarianism

This hysterical spam again? Fuck off.

come and have your arguments destroyed by logic

No one cares.

>but i gotta hunt me some does and git food user how do I live within proteeen

It's time to chew ass and fart bananas

Vegetarians are inconsistent as fuck. Go vegan. Watch dairy is scary on yt

If this doesn't look tasty to you you're a giggernigger

Most people on b are scumbags that are too far gone, why are you wasting your time on em? Try reddit.

-a vegan

Post it please

>but I love pepperoni and processed meat

don't be lazy

>my waifu only eats cheese

Most but not all. Some people actually do still care about animal wellbeing and the environment, even somewhere like Sup Forums

No he's right. I'm a scumbag basement dwelling turd munching fagbag.
t. OP
/s

It does look good, but do you know what would make it better? A juicy ass steak! It just doesn't look like a whole meal without some meat.\

Oats have better macros than most of the crap society eats today. They are whole and have cancer-killing ingredients.

This one seems more suitable with a Herb roasted chicken

inb4 'muh troll heuheu'

now kiss

>I'm ok with this

Gandhi

So I have a few points to make here:
Throughout human history no strictly vegan civilization would become successful. There were smaller, mostly religious groups, that practiced it, but never became big. That is for several reasons. For one animal fur would provide shelter and clothes then used for weapons. Also it provided enough energy to keep on going or fight in a war and it was relatively easy to produce. And the technology wasn't there to support it either.
If we talk about the present time and assume we don't need meat anymore, here is my problem. You are nontheless killing billions of animals to sustain your food. For one insects have to be killed or say bye to your crops, that alone is a huge number of animals (you supposed to care about) is dead, then there are the bigger animals. Boars and deers for example are hunted down for the sole purpose of protecting the crops, because they can and will do serious damage to it. Like it or not the farmers or hunters will have those animals killed, and also hunters make sure to kill off sick animals as well to protect the population. Are you going to protest those farmers and demand no-kill-farms? Because if you do, veggie prices will skyrocket.
I worked for a while for a moving company and I used to eat oat for my breakfast and I can tell you this. It filled me up for up to about 1-2 hours then it was gone, if I had meat with or instead of it I was fine for a lot longer time. It is anecdotal, but I'm yet to meet a vegan mover or manual labor worker.
Also anecdotal, but I know a woman who went vegan and had extremely hard time getting pregnant. Eventually they did have a baby, but as of this time the kid is waiting for his second heart transplant. Vegan diet might not have anything to do with it, but seeing how women who simply go on weight loss diets often fuck up their menstrual cycles....I wonder if it's not all connected.

enjoy my b8

>mfw i'm about to post a bunch of pictures of meat

I agree with all of that but what about fish?
If it's not farmed they live a free and natural life and if they do feel pain it's only for a few minutes before they die. Why exclude fish when it has many valuable nutrients and oils?

Try pescatarianism. I was one for almost 5 years before going vegetarian. Fish are sweeter and their meat actually has flavor unlike ungarnished land meat.

Because it's expensive and there's a plethora of vegetables I'm allergic to. I can't even eat green beans or cabbage without breaking out. It's a pain in the ass because every time I find something new to try, I have to go to the fucking hospital.

When I tried asparagus for the first time, I was rushed to the emergency room after literally 5-6 bites.

FUCK
THIS
BODY

You need to put in a bit of effort to do it right, most vegans deprive them self off essential nutrients and proteins. For example if you eat a lot of grain, beans a legumes without first fermenting them then you need a digestive yeast or bacteria with it. There are things called phylates and anti nutrients in grains etc that bind to the nutrients and don't allow you to fully absorb all of them. Whats worse is with a phylate heavy diet (brown rice, beans, oats, chickpeas etc.) it will also strip away the nutrients already in your body by binding to them and carrying them out your body.

I agree it can be done it it's harder than people think.

You're not apt to live on this planet

Eating vegetables is cheaper than eating processed food or meat. It uses less land and produce is much faster than waiting and feeding an animal.
If you took any economic classes you would understand how time and human interaction affects price.

Asparagus sucks asshole
t. OP

I'm probably the laziest vegetarian in America. I eat potatoes and french fries and frozen food. It's still cheaper than buying frozen meats and shit though.
Frozen pizza is godly with added toppings. The cheap ones are cheap because they skimp on cheese and topping, but you can just add more cheese and toppings yourself.

>he fell for the bacon marketing meme

>b-but user eatin' meat is natural and muh protein

>I don't understand the difference between modern man and barbaric man but let me tell you how meat has been a staple of human evolution, hunter-gatherer, etc
>i'm retarded

mfw you tell me that you don't care and 'meat tastes gud'

I literally game during 90% of my freetime and I still make time to cook veg meals. It saves me so much money.

You're most probably missing out on vital nutrients, learn to cook yourself and I'm sure you'll love it. It will make you feel 100x better too.

I take a vegan multivitamin. Most of my insufficient micronutrients are good I think. It's been 5 years and my bloodwork is great according to the doctors.

faggot vegans are always gay is obvios

If God wanted us to eat only vegetables why did he create delicious animals?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

B-but user, if animals aren't meant to be eaten then why are they made out of food?

What would user like you say to those who have a real medical condition so they can't process most of the vegetables, berries, wheat, fruit and some nuts but can fully process meat?

Asking because I have had few too many trips to ER and apparently fruits for example are extremely toxic to me. Doctors told me that most of my food should be meat and few of the vegetables I can actually somewhat process but if I go full vegan I would be sick in a week and die in a year or soon after that.

>tldr the feeling when it's 2017 and I wasn't born as a genetic berry picker like most of you

I would say eat only meat because your fabricated story makes eating nothing but essential to your life. You should eat meat and not feel bad about it if it's the only thing keeping you alive. Otherwise if you're a falsified faggot yus hould obviousyl kill yourself.

Tens of thousands of years of human evolution have taught us to eat meat. A bunch of pussy faggets aren't going to stop it now. Don't push your beliefs on other people, faggot.

> taught
being this retarded is dangerous

Ironic how he died of heart attack, isn't it ?

You are 90% right.
Body would thank me and part of my brain.
Taste buds and rest of my brain would not.

Someone obviously doesn't have an idea of how much modern agriculture fucks up nature...

But the WHO reccomends a hybrid diet of veggies and white meats to ensure you get a proper spread of nutrients for your body.

I remember the first time I chimed in on a thread that I've never read about.

Have you ever taken economics?

should we tell him how retarded he is?

Meat is healthier
pic related, me because I'm a healthy bbw

Nah, let him figure it out for himself in due time. Will be more crippling that way.

A couple of years ago I went veggie for 6 months.
Actually really easy since I love vegetarian food.
One day though my dad was making bacon sandwiches... and that was the end of it.

>he fell for the bacon meme

got milk user?

kek

What have animals ever done for be besides be delicious? Why do you think they deserve anything better than what they provide?

Meat tastes like shit without processing. Being the fatfuck that I am I realize meat is bad for me yet I still eat it because I don't care.

>i eat muh meat

Been vegetarian for over 5 months now. Did it mostly for health reasons. Still, it's nice to look at animals in a field and know that I don't eat it.

I'm sure roids probably helped with that fuckwit.

Meat is fucking delicious. That's the only reason why I eat it. Not gonna stop anytime soon

Im down for giving up meat.
Can i still eat eggs tho

That's some retarded Marxist shit right there. Money doesn't only exist for the sake of technology, rather it is a technology that helps increase transactional fluidity, store value, and create accountability. Who is going to mass produce your "Oasis" technologies? The mere existence does not imply abundance.

Vegetarianism. Yes. You can. However, you should peak into the chicken farming industry before buying eggs from your local gas station.

Hi

>peak

You don't either don't understand, or misuse, money if you think this is correct. Try "currency".

-pathetic selective anthropomorphization
-ignoring the plants' screams

>sticks to the idea of marxism being wrong

enjoy your failed german ethos

enjoy never understanding the history of currency
enjoy breaking a fraction of literate knowledge of what you seem to spout
dumbass nigger

but user, you are neither

>false and gay

listen here you dipshit

I've been lifting and taking boxing for 5-6 years now. Project elsewhere sperg.

whos false and gay now huh