Turn to page 57 of the nearest book and the first sentence describes your sex life

Turn to page 57 of the nearest book and the first sentence describes your sex life

Mikolka stands to one side and starts beating her across the back at random with a crowbar.

Crime and Punishment

"Made by hand by those who value perfection." GQ mag

"No, Mama--that's Liberia."

... last night I fought a vampire.

"The Woodmen said that there was some new terror abroad, a ghost that drank blood."

The Fellowship of the Ring

Welp, I guess there's period sex in my future

Seven-string guitars equipped with an Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge w/ZPS3Fe are supplied with heavy-duty springs.

dunno what i should make of this.

"They found him, speechless of grief, with her dead in his arms"

>Fuck yeah I impale bitches with my BBC

You rolled dubs so youve gotta cum on a guitar 7 times on the 7th of july at

"1775 September 4th this morning sent for doctor rodian and delivered him a citation to inhabitants with a strict charge to see it executed"
America Great crisis in our history told by its makers.

"He couldn't believe the sheer quantity of semen - if semen it was - that gushed from the gash in his manhood along with the blood, of which there was rather a lot."

The Fault Is In Our Stars

Kinky

"Tourists, servicemen, merchant seamen, gamblers, perverts, drifters and lamsters from every State in the Union."
-Junky, Wiliam Burroughs

"As he stepped down he slipped it on his finger, and he was never seen by any hobbit in Hobbiton again."

"For historical reasons, compounds containing carbon are said to be organic, and their study is called organic chemistry."

mah niggah

bruh u got that campbell's biology?

Los negros no son muy inteligentes. Por eso es que a los blancos les gustan que los negros le rompan el culo a sus mujeres.

"Ah, well -- what I mean to say, shows the right spirit, doesn't it?"

>The mission must have been urgent indeed to cause the navy to override the maritime superstition about Friday departures.

pretty happy with this one

FIGURE 3.4 Time slicings according to (a) Apu and (b) Martin, who are in there relative motion.

"Cóż to za jeden?" which means "Who is that?"

I would welcome your survey team.
-Zagara, Starcraft Evolution.

The Scary Monster and Supercreep was a big tavern halfway down Cripplegate.

"And this is she who is crucified
Even by those who ought to give her praise,
Giving her blame amiss, and bad repute."

Indian's guide to street shitting on the go?

nah, im an organic chemist

"...and eat this cake, now, before Jason come." The Sound and the Fury

Factorizing m2-nm you obtain:

>>This book only has 48 pages.

Ok, I guess that is accurate.

Although Zen is a word of only 3 letters, 3 volumes would not explain it, not even 3 libraries of volumes. - Zen, Alan Watts

"Man contracts a series of diseases which spell out a code message..."

Why..?

Gesträuch wächst
und starkes Gras
auf Widars Waldgebiet;

translates to:
bush is growing
and "strong" grass (or weed)
on "Widars" forest.

oh well, looks loke i'm in for some hairy fucking

Or to page 37

If you are running the Windows Server 2008 r2 operating system with the User Account Control security feature enabled, the command prompt you use to run the startup.bat service must be launched with full Administrator privileges.

nice dude, currently in orgo 1 rn, doin some SN and E reactions. pretty simple stuff, biochem major here

Gotta big booty, huh?

"Can you imagine how many lifes we had to live, before we even came to that, something more exist rather than eating, scuffle or the power in the flock."

- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach

>I couldn't translate it well, sorry about that.

>But what was his amazement when he saw in the room no trace of his guest, but even of the bed on which his guest had slept.

Wut r u saying Fyodor?

"That caused something of a rush. If it was worth taking a picture of, it was worth seeing."

The Mist, by Stephen King

You're a faggot "muh nigga"

good shit bro stick to it

Of course he'd give you some good shit.

>but the boys played with battlefield intensity, as their fathers had years before.

"This questionable advance was lost, and Columbus sailed in ships dependent wholly on the winds."

"Nick was right. It's a damn good story; however, after further research, we learn that these "hackers" were not "gangs."

2600 32#4

New Hampshire was the first of the states to consider the subject of coinage following the Declaration of Independence.

Domo Toranaga-sama , Mariko-san , after I reach Yedo where do I go ? Wll there be someone to guide me ?

"As I went on my way alone to-day, at the hour when the sun declineth, there met me an old woman, and she spoke thus unto my soul: 'Much hath Zarathustra spoken also to us women, but never spoke he unto us concerning woman.'"

"His admirers have obliged."

>Justice: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Michael J Sandel

>Well, we might try and furnish it
The ragged-trousered philanthropists. I'm in there lads.

"The giggle is contagious."

>...disturbed by the curtain being suddenly raised, or rather pulled aside, how or by who he saw not; but in the niche which was thus discovered, he beheld a cabinet of silver and ebony, with a double folding door, the whole formed into the miniature resemblance of a Gothic church.

>Sir Walter Scott, The Talisman.

"Because you started the whole thing with your stupid suggestions."

>Check that the in-focus indicator (●) appears in the viewfinder.

nikon D200 manual

Delivering mail, collecting taxes, conducting a census, moving supplies and people in and out of the city, putting down a riot or insurrection, digging pipes and sewer lines, finding a felon or conscript (provided he is at the given address), and planning public transportation, water supply and trash removal are all made vastly simpler by the logic of the grid.