Why are slavs so degenerate?

why are slavs so degenerate?

this is my fetish

Why do Italians have the oldest continuous university in Yurop?

there is nothing wrong with femdom, Muhammad

i have the exact same fetish.

>in Yurop

is that a tail, a hose up his ass or just an optical illusion?

thats a benis

you are subhuman filth

i dunno but it's great

>some shitskin licking slav girl's feet

What's the problem, Pinocchio?

Such are the mental wonders of the west.

me the naked guy

at least he's thin. Anglo femdom always has gross fat slobs as the guys.

this is how normal people have sex in russia

Slavs and more generally whites are degenerate matriarchal cucks

Probably because they are split 50/50 between normal human beings and literal niggers in white peoples bodies.

Femdom is the gentleman's fetich

is this some stealth foot fetish thread

It's an awful fetish. I wish I could be into dominating women not the other way arou d for christ sake.

It's great for me because I have a strict serious quiet personality and it's great when you can trust someone enough to just LET GO .

i thought that hose was sticking out of his ass.

Foot fetishists should be hanged.

this

This, drown them in their own blood

Somebody finally says what we are all thinking.

Serious question for Russians, is strapon/pegging a common practice in your country? When I'm lurking this fetish most of the results are from Russia.

I hope it is. I would like to try it with my gf.

What's wing with kissing cute feet?

Women's feet are sexy.

t. 100% Danish heritage

There is nothing sexy in feet.

No

I disagree.

But why are non-race guys so militant? Footlovers dindu nuffin, let us kiss sexy soles in peace.

>Tfw my summer class started and I know a girl in it and she used to sent me feet pics last year
I'm gonna try to get close to her again and see if she still likes me and is single.

Feet are a meme fetich, the true patrician fetich is femdom and latex suits

and you've wanked to this

*Why are non-feet guys

I'm not a meme

Nothing has ever turned me on more than women's feet. They're so sexy and beautiful.

My dad started out his law career as a p.d in traffic court, and he would never win cases that were tried by this one particular judge. This perplexed him, as almost all of his colleagues (mostly female) would always win their cases with him. Long story short, my dad eventually figured out this judge would only rule in favor of clients represented by female lawyers who wore open-toed shoes. From what my dad could gather, this is the only thing he based his decisions on. After learning of this, my dad decided to request to transfer to juvenile. He got his wish, and by looking through records, it looks like the judge went missing in Thailand a couple of years ago. Really makes me think.

This is the weirdest fetish of all.

what's so sexy about feet

Why do you think feet are weird? I think they're awesome. And a lot of guys agree with me.

The shape, particularly the soles and it's super hot when she has high arches.

Also: I'm not saying you all should love sexy feet. I'm just saying that I'm a feets guy and that's okay.

Are you a tits guy?

Feet are nothing compared to femdom/latex, feet are the bicycle training wheels of the fetich world imo, in a few years you will realize your blasphemy and start letting women Dom you

This, foot fetish is actually a very innocent fetish, i don't get the hate

>Also: I'm not saying you all should love sexy feet. I'm just saying that I'm a feets guy and that's okay.
oh ok

>Are you a tits guy?
i'm a zettai ryouiki guy

but tits are nice too

There is no form of torture on this earth I wouldn't inflict upon a foot fetishist right before killing him.

I think you guys are jealous of the pleasure we know and you will never feel

I think you're dumb 2bh. It's not "bicycle wheels" for me it's the whole bicycle. I've always been in love with women's feet and I always will. I'm not interested in femdom or latex or whatever fantasies you have. Most guys are tits guys or they might be an ass man but I'm a feet guy. It's not a fetish for me it's just my whole sexuality. I don't really have any fetishes like giantess or futa or traps or ant of that.

My favorite thing is monogamous egalitarian sex between two loving people and that sex occasionally involves her sexy feet touching my face and penis.

I really hope the girl I as talking about is single because she was really into my last year but I was so busy with work and school that I sort of let her slip away. Her feet are really beautiful too and she liked having them touched.

Don't be a mean person okay

is that judge our guy?